Come talk about your awesomeness... You know you want to...

Come talk about your awesomeness... You know you want to...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Kimori-Hinoarashi
    Kimori-Hinoarashi
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonmaster3000
    None of us but Kimori Hinoarashi are awesome!
    Thank you. I'm so awesome that I can control your MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Kimori-Hinoarashi
    Kimori-Hinoarashi
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonmaster3000
    None of us but Kimori Hinoarashi are awesome!
    Thank you. I'm so awesome that I can control your MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Kimori-Hinoarashi
    Kimori-Hinoarashi
    I'm so awesome that I posted the same thing twice!
  4. 41416161
    41416161
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimori-Hinoarashi
    Thank you. I'm so LAME that I can't control my own LAMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why you gotta be so lame?.....
  5. EdelsteinBraginski_
    EdelsteinBraginski_
    I'm so awesome if you look up AWESOME in the dictionary my picture will be there!! XD

    I'm so awesome that lame joke just became awesome because of me. XD
  6. Kimori-Hinoarashi
    Kimori-Hinoarashi
    I'm so awesome that I can evolve a Sceptile WITHOUT Gameshark, Pokesav, or Action Replay!
  7. 41416161
    41416161
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimori-Hinoarashi
    I'm so awesome that I can evolve a Sceptile WITHOUT Gameshark, Pokesav, or Action Replay!
    Wow! That's pretty hard........ NOT!
  8. Angad
    Angad
    I have the power of the FALCONE PANWCH and Captain Falcon.
  9. Kimori-Hinoarashi
    Kimori-Hinoarashi
    I am so awesome that I just caught a level 100 Arceus with full health and no status conditions, using a poke ball!
  10. 41416161
    41416161
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimori-Hinoarashi
    I am so awesome that I just caught a level 100 Arceus with full health and no status conditions, using a poke ball!
    JEEZ!!! What did you do? Stare it down with your awesomeness...
Results 11 to 20 of 72
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Bookmarks