Group Pic

Group Pic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Zenax
    Zenax
    Maybe we'll also find the pictures Trip took of Ash in there.
  2. Jaden
    Jaden
    No, Trip's camera is far too basic. D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenax
    Maybe we'll also find the pictures Trip took of Ash in the shower in there.
    Fixed.
  3. Zenax
    Zenax
    Quote Originally Posted by Raizhu
    Fixed.
    I didn't feel the need to mention it. To protect the children's innocent eyes.
  4. Jaden
    Jaden
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenax
    I didn't feel the need to mention it. To protect the children's innocent eyes.
    Oh, Ash is so scrawny it doesn't even matter.
  5. Kakuna Matata
    Kakuna Matata
    Maybe we'll also find the pictures Trip took of Ash in the shower in there.
    XDDD

    He uploads them to his facebook page to ogle at.
  6. Jaden
    Jaden
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata
    XDDD

    He uploads them to his facebook page to ogle at.
    No, he uploads them to Facebook for Paul fangirls to ogle at.
    BTW, you guys all need to put this in your signatures. And make sure it looks like THIS.
  7. yourlilemogirl
    yourlilemogirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Raizhu
    No, he uploads them to Facebook for Paul fangirls to ogle at.
    BTW, you guys all need to put this in your signatures. And make sure it looks like THIS.
    I don't understand D:
  8. Jaden
    Jaden
    Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl
    I don't understand D:
    Look at my sig.
  9. Kakuna Matata
    Kakuna Matata
    Quote Originally Posted by Raizhu
    No, he uploads them to Facebook for Paul fangirls to ogle at.
    BTW, you guys all need to put this in your signatures. And make sure it looks like THIS.
    If he expanded his subject list, he could make a killing if he made them pay-per-view. And Paul would be the first to view each addition to the Ash album.

    Can do come Thursday.
    Wallpostopolis: Building the way to a brighter tomorrow, quote by quote.
  10. Jack Pschitt
    Jack Pschitt
    Hai gaiz, apparently we're talking about stalker Paul. I'm warning you, though, I'm devilishly handsome when translated to anime form and made twenty years older. Probably.

    Of course that's only because of the first law of anime, which states that everybody is attractive in anime form.
Results 11 to 20 of 20
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Bookmarks