Favorite TVTrope?

Favorite TVTrope?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Yoshi-san
    Yoshi-san
    Post yours now!
  2. Dewgong Reign
    Dewgong Reign
    Man-shaped hole ^^
  3. Zynetic
    Zynetic
    Guide Dang It.
    Don't ask...Just do.
  4. Dewgong Reign
    Dewgong Reign
    I just read Fan Disservice all the way through. *vomits*
  5. Mako
    Mako
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewgong Rain
    I just read Fan Disservice all the way through. *vomits*
    I tried to but didn't want to finish.

    Try reading High-Octane Nightmare Fuel all the way through (all the subset pages) when you're alone in your house at 2 am with all the lights off. Not the smartest thing I've ever done.
  6. Yoshi-san
    Yoshi-san
    FanDumb is one of my faves!
  7. Dewgong Reign
    Dewgong Reign
    Quote Originally Posted by Hide in Plain Sight
    I tried to but didn't want to finish.

    Try reading High-Octane Nightmare Fuel all the way through (all the subset pages) when you're alone in your house at 2 am with all the lights off. Not the smartest thing I've ever done.
    *finishes reading* I shouldn't have done that. How do I know you're not a murderer trying to plot how to rip my lungs out?
  8. $aturn¥oshi
    $aturn¥oshi
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi-san
    FanDumb is one of my faves!
    This. Unpleasable Fanbase pops in my mind a lot too.
  9. Mako
    Mako
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewgong Rain
    *finishes reading* I shouldn't have done that. How do I know you're not a murderer trying to plot how to rip my lungs out?
    exactly... *laughs evilly*
  10. Dewgong Reign
    Dewgong Reign
    You better shut it or I'll tell you all about the "best" fan disservices

Results 1 to 10 of 50
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Bookmarks