1) Completely respect all members.
2) Feel free to talk about anything shiny-related, but it's okay to go off-topic a little.
3) Shinies from the 3rd, 4th, and 5th generations will count towards the ShinyDex.
4) Emulators, Action Replay, and other cheating devices are banned.
5) Chaining is fine, but only one shiny per chain will count.
6) Once you find a shiny, it will be counted for all of its evolutionary forms in the Dex, whether or not you plan to evolve them. The exception is for Pokemon such as Eevee who have multiple evolutionary forms: you get to pick only one evolutionary line.
7) Strikes will be given for breaking the rules, and three strikes will result in a ban from the club. Strikes expire 6 months after the offense occurs.
8) Have fun!