Haven't you heard? Shiay is the founder of this really rather impressive roleplaying website called PokéFiends. It's pretty swish if I'm honest with you because they've got it almost off the ground, but one thing is missing.
You (tragic). Mhm, yes, you. The more roleplayers, the jolly bloody better. Even if you don't do much roleplaying, in fact, even if you've never roleplayed, you can learn how to there at the PokéSchool.
So what exactly do you do there? Well, I shall tell you my little cupcakes.
- Create the 'profile' of a character of your choosing, like Lt. Surge or, if you will, Samurai (from that really dodgy episode of Metapod VS Metapod). Sparkle it up a little so it looks real neat.
- Create your own 'original characters', from simple Pokémon Trainers, to your own Team Galactic Grunts. When you've made your trainer, why not go right ahead and pick their Pokémon too? How about their hometown aswell. Their family, their looks, their history...
- If it tickles your fancy, why not roleplay as a legendary Pokémon?
- Roleplay from Pallet Town, past Johto, the Orange Islands, Hoenn and all the way through to Sinnoh.
- Show off your artwork in the Artist's Corner or play games in the...Game...Corner.
- Loadssssss more to come, with your addition.
So, I thought "Perhaps those pretty little people at Bulba' would wanna come roleplay?" Was I right? You tell me - either way, I thought if I told one person... And they told them...And they told her... And she told him... We'd be off!
So please go ahead and sign up! (The banner, btw. Obviously.)
PokéFiends the Pokémon RP Site
Sounds amazing! I'm signing up. Never really did an rp before.
Originally Posted by Keldora Dragon Sounds amazing! I'm signing up. Never really did an rp before. I did plenty!
Btw, I signed up, There, I'm Lucky Star.
Originally Posted by Lone Star I did plenty!
Btw, I signed up, There, I'm Lucky Star. /WAITS FOR INTRODUCTORY THREAD?!?
Already made one! ;D
Can't wait to see you floating around Keldora.
Haven't you heard?
PokéFiends recently got spooked by a passing madman and it's gone all dark, dank, scary and bloody awesome. In a nutshell, PokéFiends totally just got a Halloween makeover. Not only that but a slight rise in members too, so why not join in our horrific terror?
not much of a roleplayer. Plus the lay-out of the site hurts my eyes. So sorry, I'm going to pass.