Splicing Factory

Splicing Factory

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Pokegasm
    Pokegasm
    Electrode Lickilliky!
    I made an awesome splice of this a long time ago.
  2. roserade407
    roserade407
    Quote Originally Posted by Himitsu
    Electrode Lickilliky!
    I made an awesome splice of this a long time ago.
    You wanted Lickylicky and Electrode? Here's Lickytrode! I have to post a link 'cause if I try and post it here, it won't appear.
    http://s1015.photobucket.com/albums/af280/lailm123/my%20sprites/?action=view&current=Lickytrode.png
  3. MFreak
    MFreak
    Quote Originally Posted by roserade407
    You wanted Lickylicky and Electrode? Here's Lickytrode! I have to post a link 'cause if I try and post it here, it won't appear.
    http://s1015.photobucket.com/albums/af280/lailm123/my%20sprites/?action=view¤t=Lickytrode.png
    That's because you aren't using the Direct Link... which in this case is http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af280/lailm123/my%20sprites/Lickytrode.png
  4. Jaxon
    Jaxon
    Here's one i made:
    Electricky

    How about an omastar/lapras next?
  5. Pokegasm
    Pokegasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxon
    Here's one i made:
    Electricky

    How about an omastar/lapras next?
    Damn thats impossible...
  6. Jaxon
    Jaxon
    I did it once so so can you(but it was tough)
    its in one of my albums BTW
  7. Metabee
    Metabee
    Quote Originally Posted by Himitsu
    Damn thats impossible...
    1st Rule Of Splicing: Don't say a combination is impossible until you've tried it. Both me and Jaxon have done one, so it's blatantly possible.
  8. Pokegasm
    Pokegasm
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Scissor
    1st Rule Of Splicing: Don't say a combination is impossible until you've tried it. Both me and Jaxon have done one, so it's blatantly possible.
    i tried it. i failed, lol
  9. Jaxon
    Jaxon
    Is anyone gonna try to do my order?
    Heres how I made it:

    anyone else gonna give it a shot?
  10. Metabee
    Metabee
    I did it very similar to yours, Jaxon.
Results 21 to 30 of 40
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Bookmarks