Tsukasa. Something about cluelessness makes me smile.
Haven't watched the 24 episodes in over a year (did watch OVA a month ago), so this is hard.
1) Sebastian; he is hilarious, stupidity adds to it.
2) Meito Anizawa; crazy, with fanatical salesmanship. Otherwise, ditto per above. Reminds me of myself when I get really passionate about something, to a greater degree.
3) Kagami Hiiragi; smart, cute, independent, and great personality (tough, but with a warm and soft interior). What's not to like? This would be the kind of girl I'd (try) date in real life.
4) Konata Izumi; Witty and funny
5) Tsukasa Hiiragi; Funny and adorable
That's my top five.
Originally Posted by Meron
My favourite character is Miyuki. I also like Konata and Tsukasa because I kinda am a mix of them. xD Akira is awesome, and Misao with her accent too <3
Omg, I love Miyuki too, she's my favorite :3
I say go Konata! Konami forever! W00T!
And YAY! Now I have a place to talk about my LS X Azumanga Daioh crossfic! YAYS!!
LS is the anime I'd been waiting for for years. Kona-chan is the kind of girl I'd like to date in real life, if I do say so myself (hee hee).
Konata, all the way. It makes me sad that none of my friends IRL watch it. I showed it to my best friend Cole, but he said it was boring.
Konata and Akira, a mix of me really, I can be annoying yet a total Otaku at the same time!:) And it's all thanks to msa best bud that I started watching this...yet no matter how many times I tell her she should joing bmgf she gives me evil glares...