What's your top five favorite books of all time? :o
Sadly... I only have a top 2. D:
Star in the Storm (Forgot the author)
Shade's Children by Garth Nix
Tuesdays with Morrie
The Egypt Game
The Principles of uncertainty (I might've gotten that wrong)
I can't think of another one.
Brisingr, Eclipse, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows........
Inkheart! :o Yay, someone else who's actually read it! <3
The Snake, The Crocodile and The Dog
5. The lion the witch and the Wardrobe (C.S Lewis)
4. Spike Milligan Treasury (On the ning nang nong where the cows go bong XD)
3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (J.K Rowling)
2. Joey Pigza Swallowed the Key (No idea)
1. Crocodile Tears. (Anthony Horowitz)
There's a book called Leviathan? Yes!
Yes, there is. c: It's by Scott Westerfeld~ it's really awesome, I read it in a day it was so interesting. lD
on an airplane in fact
This is difficult...
Watership Down and His dark Materials (it's a series, actually) are my favourite books. But I love Idylls of the Queen and Morte d'Arthur because I'm an Arthurian obsessed girl
Probably the Hunger Games series. I can't wait 'till Mockingjay is released!