We all know that Kirby has had many, many abilities in the past. But which are your favorites?
Main Ability (One Kirby Can Commonly Get [Ex. Sword, Fire, Ice, etc.]): Smash (KatAM)
I find it to be very resourceful. Being that it can clear almost every puzzle in the game with ease similar to the "Master" ability.
One-Use Ability (One Kirby can only use once [Ex. Crash]: Paint (KSS/KSSU)
I love it for its quirky effects. Such as showing hidden dialogue in "Revenge of Meta Knight".
Combo Ability (Kirby combines two powers (or a Power and a Helper) to make a new one, [Seen in Kirby64 and Kirby's Dreamland 3, I believe): Bomb+Cutter (Kirby64)
Exploding Surikens Rock xD
Suplex, Smash, and Hammer.
Eather Ninja or Ufo.
There all great but Ninja is well a ninja
The copy and sucking ability.
fighter and ufo
My top 3 favorite:
1) Fighter Kirby (Super Star) - the unofficial homage to Ryu. I've even nicknamed his special moves the Poyoken and Poyoryuken. :D
2) Jedi Kirby (Spark + Cutter in K64) - the Force is with you, young Kirbwalker.
3) Smash Kirby (Amazing Mirror) - I loved playing as the puffball in the original Smash Bros., so having this powerup is just win.
From Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
Exclusive to Kirby 64:
1. Flaming Sword (Fire + Cutter)
2. Fridge (Ice + Spark) because he drops food
3. Fireworks (fire + Bomb)
Kirby superstar ultra DS:
Sleep ( Fail :) )
1)Snowball Kirby from Kirby 64
2) Plasma Kirby from Super Star Ultra (i think)
Cupid Kirby from KatAM and Jet Kirby from KSS.