Who do you ship KM with?

Who do you ship KM with?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Zenax
    Zenax
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata
    It seems like the smaller the dog the more yapping they do. Gotta compensate for that size somehow. (Now you think of the children. )
    Yet another reason why I prefer bigger dogs over those. They're cute and all, but if I want a small animal, I'll get a cat. (Hey now, you're the one who never thinks of them. >:/)
    Well now you won't have to worry about that, since you missed the call that would entitle you to that entitled bastard's call.
    Can't I just move away or something? I'll leave those to Batman or Superman.
    Because there are some meddling kids meddling around with their meddling ways. >:B
    Would one of these meddling kids be called Medli?
    I won't have to get used to it because you'll be spending Christmas in jail for kidnapping the real Santa. >:(
    If I go to jail, I won't be able to deliver the Presents for the children of the world. You will ruin their Christmas.
    I expect proofs when the Search feature comes back then. :B
    I actually don't visit SP that much unless there's a topic on Rocket-related ships.
    Shouldn't be too hard to find. :>
    Yeah, I remember you mentioning that at some point. Doesn't prevent you from crackshipping, though.
    It takes two to tango, bub. :/ But I'm still blameless.
    Imitating Wolverine, now? That's what you think.
    Quote Originally Posted by J J M
    Kinky.
  2. Kakuna Matata
    Kakuna Matata
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa
    Yet another reason why I prefer bigger dogs over those. They're cute and all, but if I want a small animal, I'll get a cat. (Hey now, you're the one who never thinks of them. >:/)
    Good plan. (They are always at the forefront of my mind, how dare you say otherwise. >:O)

    Can't I just move away or something? I'll leave those to Batman or Superman.
    Nope. You only get one chance to answer the call, and you missed it. Touch break.

    Would one of these meddling kids be called Medli?
    No, that's just stupid. Who on earth would name their kid that? People are much more sensible than to name their kids something so ridiculous. Honestly, if we had it your way we'd have children named "Violence", "Talula Does the Hula", "Moon Unit Zappa", ... oh wait.

    If I go to jail, I won't be able to deliver the Presents for the children of the world. You will ruin their Christmas.
    I won't ruin it because the real Santa will make his rounds on Christmas Eve as usual while you're off in the slammer.

    Shouldn't be too hard to find. :>
    Yeah, I remember you mentioning that at some point. Doesn't prevent you from crackshipping, though.
    I call your bluff.
    Yep, for your Nat Geo article. And nope, not at all. xD My discussions about crackshippings are usually not very constructive and consist of solely exaggerated expressions of how much the two luv each other. Not very good for a thread in that section, but perfect for sogros and VMs.

    Imitating Wolverine, now? That's what you think.
    Not at all, buddy. And what I think is right, as always.

    You aren't helping the "NatGeoCareerKickOffshipping is not canon" claim be very canon with responses like that.
  3. Zenax
    Zenax
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata
    Good plan. (They are always at the forefront of my mind, how dare you say otherwise. >:O)
    (Saying that I am not the real Santa makes me think that, for one. You could as well go and tell them that I don't exist while you're at it..)
    Nope. You only get one chance to answer the call, and you missed it. Touch break.
    But if I missed the call, I don't know if the entitled bastard actually needs help. Which mean that I can stay where I am and do nothing.
    No, that's just stupid. Who on earth would name their kid that? People are much more sensible than to name their kids something so ridiculous. Honestly, if we had it your way we'd have children named "Violence", "Talula Does the Hula", "Moon Unit Zappa", ... oh wait.
    Man are those crazy names. At least it's nothing like "James Dr No From Russia with Love Goldfinger Thunderball You Only Live Twice On Her Majesty's Secret Service Diamonds Are Forever Live and Let Die The Man with the Golden Gun The Spy Who Loved Me Moonraker For Your Eyes Only Octopussy A View to a Kill The Living Daylights Licence to Kill Golden Eye Tomorrow Never Dies The World Is Not Enough Die Another Day Casino Royale Bond" or "Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116" (pronounced "albin").
    Yes, those are real names.
    I won't ruin it because the real Santa will make his rounds on Christmas Eve as usual while you're off in the slammer.
    Don't be silly, how can I be in two places at once?
    I call your bluff.
    Yep, for your Nat Geo article. And nope, not at all. xD My discussions about crackshippings are usually not very constructive and consist of solely exaggerated expressions of how much the two luv each other. Not very good for a thread in that section, but perfect for sogros and VMs.
    Sorry, "your bluff" missed the call.
    Unless you have fan art, fanfics and the like to share, you can't really discuss a lot of subjects about the ships. Probably why I never really posted in Shipper's Paradise.
    Not at all, buddy. And what I think is right, as always.
    That's, like, totally, like, a lie! Your right thinking is way too much on the left to be legit.
    You aren't helping the "NatGeoCareerKickOffshipping is not canon" claim be very canon with responses like that.
    As if people would believe that even without responses like these.
  4. Kakuna Matata
    Kakuna Matata
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa
    (Saying that I am not the real Santa makes me think that, for one. You could as well go and tell them that I don't exist while you're at it..)
    (My saying you're not the real Santa has no affect on them for three reasons:
    1: You aren't the real Santa.
    2. You look nothing like the real Santa to even claim you are him, so the children are not confused when I tell them #1.
    3. Gafigglethorp.)

    But if I missed the call, I don't know if the entitled bastard actually needs help. Which mean that I can stay where I am and do nothing.
    What else would the entitled bastard be calling you for? You aren't in their social circle, so it's not asking you if you want to go to the game next weekend.)
    Man are those crazy names. At least it's nothing like "James Dr No From Russia with Love Goldfinger Thunderball You Only Live Twice On Her Majesty's Secret Service Diamonds Are Forever Live and Let Die The Man with the Golden Gun The Spy Who Loved Me Moonraker For Your Eyes Only Octopussy A View to a Kill The Living Daylights Licence to Kill Golden Eye Tomorrow Never Dies The World Is Not Enough Die Another Day Casino Royale Bond" or "Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116" (pronounced "albin").
    Yes, those are real names.
    At least that last one never went through. >>

    Don't be silly, how can I be in two places at once?
    I am going to be laughing my arse off when you're in jail for the holidays and the presents are still delivered. >:}

    Sorry, "your bluff" missed the call.
    Unless you have fan art, fanfics and the like to share, you can't really discuss a lot of subjects about the ships. Probably why I never really posted in Shipper's Paradise.
    'cause of shitty service. >:/
    There are also the questions/topics posted to keep threads going. And theories, don't forget about those. "My" theory of Bashou/Hun being the son of Dr. Lund and Tori's brother (movie 7) should totally be canon. They look so similar. *>* That's not really a ship theory though. >>

    That's, like, totally, like, a lie! Your right thinking is way too much on the left to be legit.
    You should, like, totally join the Cerulean Gym. You would, like, totally fit in there with your accent. Stop being prejudice against left-handed people. >:(

    As if people would believe that even without responses like these.
    People are sillies.
  5. Zenax
    Zenax
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata
    (My saying you're not the real Santa has no affect on them for three reasons:
    1: You aren't the real Santa.
    2. You look nothing like the real Santa to even claim you are him, so the children are not confused when I tell them #1.
    3. Gafigglethorp.)
    (You put up a good case, but there's just one small problem: all those reasons are wrong, especially the latter. The judge won't buy that, especially since his children won't receive their presents if I go to jail.)
    What else would the entitled bastard be calling you for? You aren't in their social circle, so it's not asking you if you want to go to the game next weekend.)
    He could be calling to complain about how I stepped on his lawn last time I saved the world or something along those lines.
    At least that last one never went through. >>
    Poor kid who would have to remember how to spell it.
    I am going to be laughing my arse off when you're in jail for the holidays and the presents are still delivered. >:}
    Luckily, not all prison guardians are as evil as you and don't want to ruin Christmas for everyone. They'll never lock me up.
    'cause of shitty service. >:/
    More like because it saw the caller ID.
    There are also the questions/topics posted to keep threads going. And theories, don't forget about those. "My" theory of Bashou/Hun being the son of Dr. Lund and Tori's brother (movie 7) should totally be canon. They look so similar. *>* That's not really a ship theory though. >>
    Well, theories should be enough to fuel a conversation. Because crackpot theories are just the best. *just received his N/Natu/Tropius banner*
    Cilan's family tree is something else that should be fully canon.
    You should, like, totally join the Cerulean Gym. You would, like, totally fit in there with your accent. Stop being prejudice against left-handed people. >:(
    And have to endure Misty once again? No thanks. :x I'd be prejudiced against left-handed people only if you were. And in the case you would be, it would be an isolated case.
    People are sillies.
    Yes, unlike you or me.
  6. Kakuna Matata
    Kakuna Matata
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa
    (You put up a good case, but there's just one small problem: all those reasons are wrong, especially the latter. The judge won't buy that, especially since his children won't receive their presents if I go to jail.)
    (J J M is the real Santa, so the presents will be delivered as normal. It's #3 that really seals your fate there.)

    He could be calling to complain about how I stepped on his lawn last time I saved the world or something along those lines.
    If that's the case, do you really even want this call?

    Luckily, not all prison guardians are as evil as you and don't want to ruin Christmas for everyone. They'll never lock me up.
    Yes they will because as I mentioned earlier, J J M is the real Santa.

    Well, theories should be enough to fuel a conversation. Because crackpot theories are just the best. *just received his N/Natu/Tropius banner*
    Cilan's family tree is something else that should be fully canon.
    That they are. (I'd say wait for summer to use it, but then I thought the better of it because you so foolishly moved away to a land without summer. Just endless months of winter. :x)
    Cilan's family tree would be filled with multiple bastard children because of what a player the Host King is.

    And have to endure Misty once again? No thanks. :x I'd be prejudiced against left-handed people only if you were. And in the case you would be, it would be an isolated case.
    Aw but I like her. :( Ouch, you're being really mean this message :'(

    Yes, unlike you or me.
    The two of us are among the most srs of srs bsns ppl on earth.
  7. Zenax
    Zenax
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata
    (J J M is the real Santa, so the presents will be delivered as normal. It's #3 that really seals your fate there.)
    (He can't possibly be the real Santa, since I am. Where is your common sense? :T)
    If that's the case, do you really even want this call?
    Of course not, that's what I've been trying to say ever since we started this line.
    Yes they will because as I mentioned earlier, J J M is the real Santa.
    Lies and bubblegum.
    That they are. (I'd say wait for summer to use it, but then I thought the better of it because you so foolishly moved away to a land without summer. Just endless months of winter. :x)
    Cilan's family tree would be filled with multiple bastard children because of what a player the Host King is.
    (We do have a few months where the ice outside isn't thick enough to block our doors from opening. Most people call it summer.)
    Hopefully the Host King doesn't have a burger child, or he'll have to give his stop away to the Burger King.
    Aw but I like her. :( Ouch, you're being really mean this message :'(
    Can you send me to the Petalburgh Gym, instead? My evil side is taking over. :x
    The two of us are among the most srs of srs bsns ppl on earth.
    You know it.
  8. Kakuna Matata
    Kakuna Matata
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa
    (He can't possibly be the real Santa, since I am. Where is your common sense? :T)
    In my purse, and moose-free, thank you very much. :B

    Of course not, that's what I've been trying to say ever since we started this line.
    Tauroscrap, you were so desperate to get that call it made Ash's attempt to get into Celadon Gym look tame in comparison.

    Lies and bubblegum.
    One more outburst like that and you will be removed from this club forcibly mister. >:(
    (We do have a few months where the ice outside isn't thick enough to block our doors from opening. Most people call it summer.)
    Hopefully the Host King doesn't have a burger child, or he'll have to give his stop away to the Burger King.
    (Yeah right, that's only in the fairy tales you tell your young when you can't pay the heating bill for a month.)
    He serves up a mean burger every week...that Ash promptly devours. So Ash is really murdering his children everyday. This is what happens when you let dangerous criminals roam around from region to region to participate in cockfighting, they move on to bigger and more horrendous crimes! D:

    Can you send me to the Petalburgh Gym, instead? My evil side is taking over. :x
    No because you'd enjoy that. Finally gave into the Dark Side eh? Cool beans. Don't touch the cookies though, those are mine.
  9. Zenax
    Zenax
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata
    In my purse, and moose-free, thank you very much. :B
    No wonder you'd think that if your common sense is in your purse instead of your head.
    Tauroscrap, you were so desperate to get that call it made Ash's attempt to get into Celadon Gym look tame in comparison.
    This claim would be valid if I was currently dressed as a member of the opposite gender, but I am not.
    One more outburst like that and you will be removed from this club forcibly mister. >:(
    Lies and bubblegum.
    (Yeah right, that's only in the fairy tales you tell your young when you can't pay the heating bill for a month.)
    He serves up a mean burger every week...that Ash promptly devours. So Ash is really murdering his children everyday. This is what happens when you let dangerous criminals roam around from region to region to participate in cockfighting, they move on to bigger and more horrendous crimes! D:
    (What heating? There's no such thing around here.)
    He can't help that he's walking in his father's footsteps.
    No because you'd enjoy that. Finally gave into the Dark Side eh? Cool beans. Don't touch the cookies though, those are mine.
    That was the point. You mean the chocolate chips cookies? You should have said that earlier.
  10. Kakuna Matata
    Kakuna Matata
    This discussion moved to the chat thread to curb any more silly notions of NatGeoCareerKickOffshipping being canon.
Results 41 to 50 of 96
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Bookmarks