What should we do to poopy head Fokko to exact justice?

What should we do to poopy head Fokko to exact justice?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Gama
    Gama
    As an Admin, there are lots of cruel things I can do to him. I need suggestions though!
  2. Mijzelffan
    Mijzelffan
    Erm, erm, remove his post count so everyone will think he's a n00b and will stop taking him seriously as an admin.

    Like that?
  3. Gama
    Gama
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan
    Erm, erm, remove his post count so everyone will think he's a n00b and will stop taking him seriously as an admin.

    Like that?
    Weeell it's a start, I suppose.
  4. CrackFox
    CrackFox
    Write a blog in his name stating how much he hates our majesty, The Queen. The whole British section of Bulba will gun for him.
  5. Please Understand
    Please Understand
    "Poopy Head" be username of Fokko Wit, post count of Fokko Wit down to 0, and a one month of a ban for "You are a poopy head".
  6. Enzap
    Enzap
    Change the background of his profile to Nicolas Cage.
  7. Black Dragon
    Black Dragon
    Kill him.. Is that too harsh? If so let's just make him go to a Justin Bieber concert.
  8. Gama
    Gama
    Quote Originally Posted by OnCrackFox
    Write a blog in his name stating how much he hates our majesty, The Queen. The whole British section of Bulba will gun for him.
    Erm, so I know your profile says you're English, but if that's the reaction you think saying someone hated The Queen would get in England, I just don't believe you're from the same country as me =P
  9. Gama
    Gama
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzap
    Change the background of his profile to Nicolas Cage.
    I like the cut of your jib.
  10. Gama
    Gama
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Haze
    Kill him.. Is that too harsh? If so let's just make him go to a Justin Bieber concert.
    Err, we'll put this one on the "maybe" pile. In the mean time, why don't you wear these mittens and sit in the corner? (No one deserves to be made to go to a Bieber concert.)
Results 1 to 10 of 23
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Bookmarks