The Water Cooler: Now a chain

The Water Cooler: Now a chain

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. maglev
    maglev
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt
    I HAVE DELETED YOUR POST BECAUSE I AM THIS THREAD'S MASTER AND I DO AS I PLEASE
    Ok dokes.
  2. Gaga
    Gaga
    I'm so confused. C-change?! D:
  3. maglev
    maglev
    Quote Originally Posted by SageGaga
    I'm so confused. C-change?! D:
    I handed it over to jack. Running the club is not for me any longer.
  4. Gaga
    Gaga
    Ah, I just saw his name under "group maintained by".
    Well whatever is best.
  5. maglev
    maglev
    Quote Originally Posted by SageGaga
    Ah, I just saw his name under "group maintained by".
    Well whatever is best.
    I wanted this to be a really popular club, but its not happening. Maybe under different management it'll be more popular.
  6. Gaga
    Gaga
    This is definitely the most active group out of the ones I've joined even though the member count isn't very high.
    It just seems like groups in general aren't that active (except maybe the planetary pit stop)
  7. maglev
    maglev
    Quote Originally Posted by SageGaga
    This is definitely the most active group out of the ones I've joined even though the member count isn't very high.
    It just seems like groups in general aren't that active (except maybe the planetary pit stop)
    It seems to be dead half the time, perhaps i expect too much haha. I'm just gonna let Jack keep control, just see what happens.
  8. Gaga
    Gaga
    I hope the name doesn't change, I like the name very much :P
  9. maglev
    maglev
    Quote Originally Posted by SageGaga
    I hope the name doesn't change, I like the name very much :P
    You cant change group names xD I think its a good name too, its the right amount of pretentiousness and exclusivity.
  10. Jack Pschitt
    Jack Pschitt
    I'm not really much of an advertizer. Who knows how well the group'll be managed under me, but don't expect it to be any more popular. :S
Results 11 to 20 of 261
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Bookmarks