Obsessions

Obsessions

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Hunter Blade
    Hunter Blade
    Lynyrd Skynyrd. Been listening to them for the past 5 years or so.
  2. Pyradox
    Pyradox
    Album-wise, my current obsessions are St Anger, White Spirit, and Baptizm of Fire.
  3. Jack Pschitt
    Jack Pschitt
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliesyn
    Album-wise, my current obsessions are St Anger, White Spirit, and Baptizm of Fire.
    Those are all Metallica albums, right?
  4. Pyradox
    Pyradox
    ... remind me why I keep you around. :I
  5. Jack Pschitt
    Jack Pschitt
    Well, you didn't give us the artists' names, so...

    secret grammar nazi strike
  6. Caprizant
    Caprizant
    Despite initially having an intense dislike of it, I've suddenly decided that The Suburbs​ by Arcade Fire is an absolutely brilliant album. :I
  7. Jack Pschitt
    Jack Pschitt
    Quote Originally Posted by Caprizant
    Despite initially having an intense dislike of it, I've suddenly decided that The Suburbs​ by Arcade Fire is an absolutely brilliant album. :I
    I was the same way with "The National Anthem" by Radiohead. :I
  8. Pyradox
    Pyradox
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt
    Well, you didn't give us the artists' names, so...

    secret grammar nazi strike
    Very well. St Anger - Metallica, White Spirit - White Spirit, Baptizm of Fire - Glenn Tipton. Happy? :I
  9. Jack Pschitt
    Jack Pschitt
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliesyn
    Very well. St Anger - Metallica, White Spirit - White Spirit, Baptizm of Fire - Glenn Tipton. Happy? :I
    Good job! Good girl! You're such a good girl, yes you are! *messes with Synny's hair*
  10. Caprizant
    Caprizant
    I've taken quite a liking to The Flaming Lips' Clouds Taste Metallic​ lately. <3
Results 31 to 40 of 72
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Bookmarks