Guess the Record's Genre

Guess the Record's Genre

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. maglev
    maglev
    ^ That looks pretty cheery haha.
  2. maglev
    maglev
  3. Jack Pschitt
    Jack Pschitt


    I love how frontmen who don't play instruments act like complete doofuses on stage, but we love them anyway.
  4. maglev
    maglev
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt


    I love how frontmen who don't play instruments act like complete doofuses on stage, but we love them anyway.
    lol. Obscure Japanese jazz group Soil and Pimp Sessions has a band leader that just struts on stage, walks around and shouts "PRAY ROUDER". Not making that up.
  5. Jack Pschitt
    Jack Pschitt
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH!
    lol. Obscure Japanese jazz group Soil and Pimp Sessions has a band leader that just struts on stage, walks around and shouts "PRAY ROUDER". Not making that up.
    Russel Allen, the frontman of Symphony X, likes to air-guitar next to Jesus reincarnate Michael Romeo, the lead guitarist. He acts like such a jerk-off on stage, but I love him. xD
  6. maglev
    maglev
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt
    Russel Allen, the frontman of Symphony X, likes to air-guitar next to Jesus reincarnate Michael Romeo, the lead guitarist. He acts like such a jerk-off on stage, but I love him. xD
    Sounds like a pretty cool guy haha
  7. maglev
    maglev
  8. Jack Pschitt
    Jack Pschitt
    You seems to be in a punk mood lately, Fab. :P
  9. maglev
    maglev
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt
    You seems to be in a punk mood lately, Fab. :P
    Yeah here and there haha. Mostly hardcore punk though
  10. Jack Pschitt
    Jack Pschitt
    I don't like hard-core punk. >_<



    I want to see what you guys think the genre of this album is, judging by this cover.
Results 21 to 30 of 169
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Bookmarks