I feel obligated to show this to you all. Rage glitch - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
It is a glitch that allows flareon to get good moves. (Flare Blitz, Swords Dance, Earthquake, Fly are all options)
The glitch requires FR/LG and D/P/P/HG/SS
1) Get the Eevee and use the tutor to teach it mimic in FR/LG
2) Transfer to gen4
3) Get a smergal, and teach it rage + 3 other desired moves (FLARE BLITZ + FLY)
4) Double battle: Ditto + Eevee lead off.
5) Ditto uses transform, Eevee Uses mimic
6) Smergal swaps to ditto's slot. Eevee Uses transform.
7) Eevee uses rage until pp is gone (5 pp with transform)
8) Smergal does nothing the whole time.
9) Once rage pp is gone, use an attack move with eevee to finish the battle. HAS to be eevee
10) Battle is done, check eevee's moves, they should be smergals move set.
11) Replace rage with a move of your choice.
12) Evolve Eevee
Now you have flareblitz the 120 power move coming off of a 130 base power attack. May your enemies cry in sorrow.
You could technically do this with any eeveelution but flareon is the only one that needs it and is neglected on most teams.
Huh, m not farmiliar with this glitch. Seems like the only semi legit way to get Flare Blitz on Flareon though.
When I was a noob, I thought I could get flareon to learn sacred fire.
1) Smeargel copy ho-oh sacred fire.
2) breed with eevee.
That was the days when I didn't get pissed off if I got a freeze....
I'm totally going to try this. Thanks!
Talk about beating the system. XD Thanks for posting this.