Does this ship need to be renamed? :(

Does this ship need to be renamed? :(

  1. Arc Blader
    Arc Blader
    So, as many of you should now be aware, Pigg has decided to step down from her anime mod position. While we we all (presumably) hope this decision proves to be for the better, it does create a bit of a quandary in regards to this ship's name. What ever shall we do?
  2. The Puppetmaster
    The Puppetmaster
    Hmmm.....we must find something fitting of both members...

    PiggRiverShipping? :D
  3. Hellion
    Hellion
    HostClubRomanceShipping or something Ouran Live related :P
  4. Karamazov
    Karamazov
    CanonTsundereShipping, because it's canon and they're both tsunderes.
  5. Kakuna Matata
    Kakuna Matata
    Quote Originally Posted by The Puppetmaster
    Hmmm.....we must find something fitting of both members...

    PiggRiverShipping? :D
    This one gets my vote.
  6. The Puppetmaster
    The Puppetmaster
    Notice how it flows through Franklin County? :P
  7. Aestivate
    Aestivate
    FRANKY.
    HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU

    don't talk about things like that ;-;
    it's weird ;_;
  8. Karamazov
    Karamazov
    Yeah, Aesti wants you all to herself!
  9. Kakuna Matata
    Kakuna Matata
    Quote Originally Posted by The Puppetmaster
    Notice how it flows through Franklin County? :P
    ZOMG OT3 IT IS SUPAA KAWAII!!!

    Is this where Franklin Co. HQ is too?
  10. The Puppetmaster
    The Puppetmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Aestivate
    FRANKY.
    HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU

    don't talk about things like that ;-;
    it's weird ;_;
    Lolwut?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata
    ZOMG OT3 IT IS SUPAA KAWAII!!!

    Is this where Franklin Co. HQ is too?
    Hmmm...we must research. ;3
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Bookmarks