help

help

  1. BattleStar
    guys right now there a poll ask if being gay is a choice lets go down there and vote
  2. Phoenicks
    Phoenicks
    "Help" how, exactly?
  3. BattleStar
    to vote yes of being gay a choice
  4. Phoenicks
    Phoenicks
    So why is this something for Christians to be concerned about, exactly?
  5. Enzap
    Enzap
    But I don't think being gay is always a choice. I know that in Leviticus 20:13 it specifically states that being gay is dispicable, but read the last part of Leviticus 19:19. I don't think that quite adds up.
  6. AlexandraTheZoroark
    AlexandraTheZoroark
    To me, it's in between. I'm not sure which one to pick.

  7. Pikacho
    Pikacho
    Quote Originally Posted by LucarioGirl
    To me, it's in between. I'm not sure which one to pick.

    I am christian and me & my family don't have anything against them. (:
  8. AlexandraTheZoroark
    AlexandraTheZoroark
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray o' Sunshine
    But I don't think being gay is always a choice. I know that in Leviticus 20:13 it specifically states that being gay is dispicable, but read the last part of Leviticus 19:19. I don't think that quite adds up.
    I don't get the Leviticus 20:13. It just says "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.". I can't really decipher on what it has to do with "Being gay is a sin" thing.

    And seriously, I have NO CLUE why being gay is considered a "sin". I think it's fine in the first place!
  9. Bill Cipher
    Bill Cipher
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraTheZoroark
    I don't get the Leviticus 20:13. It just says "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.". I can't really decipher on what it has to do with "Being gay is a sin" thing.

    And seriously, I have NO CLUE why being gay is considered a "sin". I think it's fine in the first place!
    It's because God set up humans to have relationships with women. So my guess is the reason that it's sin is 'cause it 'messes up' the natural order. But gay people rock, so that sucks hard.
  10. nikkissippi121
    nikkissippi121
    It's not a choice, and it's not a sin. Simple as that. People are born the way they are, and I refuse to believe God made a "mistake" in allowing someone to be gay. I can't see Him having a problem with it, because He loves all of His children.
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Bookmarks