Why was this not done already?

Why was this not done already?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Blazaking
    Blazaking
    I really wish that you could see them...
  2. Anime Aficionada
    Anime Aficionada
    Holy sweet cupcakes why have I not joined this any sooner?! :O

    I feel utterly ashamed of myself for this. Sorry Blaze. I'm a horrible friend. Dx
  3. Delsin Rowe
    Delsin Rowe
    dude everything u make is too awesome for words!
  4. IslandWalker
    IslandWalker
    ^Agreed. I was gonna make you one, but I saw another user's profile and I immediately joined.
  5. Blazaking
    Blazaking
    Thanks! :D

    Also, yay! My fanclub has the most members out of anyone else's!
  6. Dopey
    Dopey
    ^Proves your greatness :)
  7. H-con
    H-con
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazaking EX
    Also, yay! My fanclub has the most members out of anyone else's!
    Wow, your fanclub actually beat DCM's fanclub. Didn't see that one coming (although you probably deserve it)

    But you're still short of $aturn¥oshi though...
  8. Metabee
    Metabee
    *in a cheering sing-song voice*
    Blazaking can overtake the mod! Blazaking can overtake the mod! Overtake the mod, Blazaking!
  9. Blazaking
    Blazaking
    Quote Originally Posted by H-con
    Wow, your fanclub actually beat DCM's fanclub. Didn't see that one coming (although you probably deserve it)

    But you're still short of $aturn¥oshi though...
    Ahhh... I didn't see his since its not in Bulbagarden Social.

    Quote Originally Posted by X-Scissor
    *in a cheering sing-song voice*
    Blazaking can overtake the mod! Blazaking can overtake the mod! Overtake the mod, Blazaking!
    Lets hope so!!
  10. Gengarblood3
    Blazaking is one of my friends
Results 21 to 30 of 50
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Bookmarks