Pokemon Get TV Thread (MOD EDIT: READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING) - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pokemon Get TV Thread (MOD EDIT: READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Get TV Thread (MOD EDIT: READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING)

I really have no idea why you guys are so upset. No the footage was not long and no it wasn't what everyone wanted to see. But I fail to understand how you can get angry when they said there would be footage and we saw footage. No one said it would be 2 minutes and no one said it would be gameplay. They said the first footage of the games and we got that. Disappointment? Fine. I'm slightly disappointed myself, but not even that much. Anger? What for?

As for the actual trailer thing, I liked it. I don't really know if what we saw was a cutscene or from the intro, but I thought it looked great. Groudon's Drought was literally amazing and Kyogre's entrance looked phenomenal~ The graphics looks really good overall~ I personally prefer these 40 seconds of awesomeness to a potential 5 seconds of walking.

Guess the next thing to do is to wait for Corocoro.

I wanted to see the overworld and I don't think that is asking too much... Don't care one bit about Groudon and Kyogre's models :p

Still, since Smash/Get Tv rarely shows hype-worthy stuff, we shouldn't have expected anything better than what they showed.

The only thing I got from that trailer was that looking at Kyogre & Groudon's appearances, their pictures on the cover definitely are something we haven't seen before (hopefully mega-evolutions)

No it's Dr. Strange, love Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

As there was little footage actually shown to generate discussion and this thread has basically become reduced to a debate about the quantity of the footage shown, this thread will be closed until next week's episode.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567