Move Tutors/Expanding movepools - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 207

Thread: Move Tutors/Expanding movepools

  1. #31

    Default Re: Move Tutors/Expanding movepools

    I hope we get a Sucker Punch move tutor. It's a really important tool for a lot of Pokemon, but as it's a Gen IV only tutor for many Pokemon to use it they have to have come from Gen IV which makes it incompatible with Hidden Abilities (not to mention breeding in those games is gross, and at this point I expect a lot of players might not even have Gen IV games).

    Malamar and Pangoro in particular would appreciate it very much as well.

  2. #32

    Default Re: Move Tutors/Expanding movepools

    I hope that move tutors come back I feel like a few pokemon are lacking from missing moves and it would freak out the meta which is always fun to watch ;)
    Friend Code: 1950-7622-6837

    Friend Safari: Pansage-Swadloon-Quiladin

    Message me if you want to add my safari.

  3. #33
    Registered User Johnny Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Angel Island
    Posts
    370

    Default Re: Move Tutors/Expanding movepools

    I really hope Sceptile has access to some awesome moves. Especially since he's part dragon now.
    Proud Sonic and Pokemon fan!

    Deviantart: JohnSLPaul

    2ds FC: 1478-4291-7605
    Friend Safari Type: Fairy

  4. #34
    Bringing the Thunder Bolt the Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where the Adventure Lies
    Posts
    2,107
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default Re: Move Tutors/Expanding movepools

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
    I really hope Sceptile has access to some awesome moves. Especially since he's part dragon now.
    Same with pretty much any Mega that changes type for that matter (Charizard, Mewtwo, Ampharos), it kinda sucks for them because Megas don't have different movepools and can't really take advantage of the type change that well.

  5. #35
    YOUR TURN Erza Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Great Britain, England
    Posts
    578
    Blog Entries
    23

    Default Re: Move Tutors/Expanding movepools

    I so want move tutors, need even for the gen 6 Pokemon! Lets hope Delphox gets some love!
    I'd love to see the elemental punches most and so much more!

  6. #36

    Default Re: Move Tutors/Expanding movepools

    The move Feint is interesting but I'm too lazy to breed for it. A Move Tutor for it would be very appreciated
    Madly in love with Articuno and Vaporeon!

  7. #37

    Default Re: Move Tutors/Expanding movepools

    Yes I really need tutors that would help out so many of my Pokemon

  8. #38

    Default Re: Move Tutors/Expanding movepools

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Same with pretty much any Mega that changes type for that matter (Charizard, Mewtwo, Ampharos), it kinda sucks for them because Megas don't have different movepools and can't really take advantage of the type change that well.
    At least they have easy(ish) access to a move that can take advantage of the type change. With any luck though Sceptile will either get Dragon Pulse added to Treeckos egg pool, get it as a Heart Scale-able move like Ampharos did for its mega, or it'll be put in as a tutor able move somewhere, preferably somewhere near where we get the mega stone to take the most advantage of Sceptiles typing.

  9. #39

    Default Re: Move Tutors/Expanding movepools

    I need Aqua Tail for MegaAerodactyl and Power Gem for Aurorus.

  10. #40
    The Great and Powerful TheBugChampion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    San Antonio Texassssssss
    Posts
    335

    Default Re: Move Tutors/Expanding movepools

    i'd really like to have electroweb come back in a move tutor and have a liiiiiitle bit more distribution. xD


    bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

  11. #41

    Default Re: Move Tutors/Expanding movepools

    I think Game Freak should expand Ninetale's default movepool to include all the Grudge variants. It only learns Grudge as a Vulpix, meaning if it loses it after evolution, its locked out of it forever. Game Freak should give it Grudge, Destiny Bond, and Memento. For battle purposes, I think Destiny Bond is the only useful one, but aesthetically, I'd like it to get all three.

    I've been using Ninetales lately in Rotation to set up sun. It's great, it can make it last for 8 turns thanks to Heat Rock, but Ninetales is literally dead weight after that (unless I need to set sun up again). Anything Ninetales can kill, my other Pokemon can as well. As far as dead weight goes, Destiny Bond at least allows Ninetales to take down slower Pokemon that it couldn't otherwise hurt with its unboosted SpA stat--if a vengeful fox is going to die, I'd like to think that it would take its opponent with it in the most petty way possible.

  12. #42
    Registered User Fairy Type Arceus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    719
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: Move Tutors/Expanding movepools

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotonLegion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Same with pretty much any Mega that changes type for that matter (Charizard, Mewtwo, Ampharos), it kinda sucks for them because Megas don't have different movepools and can't really take advantage of the type change that well.
    At least they have easy(ish) access to a move that can take advantage of the type change. With any luck though Sceptile will either get Dragon Pulse added to Treeckos egg pool, get it as a Heart Scale-able move like Ampharos did for its mega, or it'll be put in as a tutor able move somewhere, preferably somewhere near where we get the mega stone to take the most advantage of Sceptiles typing.
    or they can make it so treeko can learn dragon moves by leveling up they did this with charamnder for fire red/leaf green he only learns metal claw in those games he can't learn it in r/s or emerald

  13. #43
    Bringing the Thunder Bolt the Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where the Adventure Lies
    Posts
    2,107
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default Re: Move Tutors/Expanding movepools

    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy Type Arceus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotonLegion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Same with pretty much any Mega that changes type for that matter (Charizard, Mewtwo, Ampharos), it kinda sucks for them because Megas don't have different movepools and can't really take advantage of the type change that well.
    At least they have easy(ish) access to a move that can take advantage of the type change. With any luck though Sceptile will either get Dragon Pulse added to Treeckos egg pool, get it as a Heart Scale-able move like Ampharos did for its mega, or it'll be put in as a tutor able move somewhere, preferably somewhere near where we get the mega stone to take the most advantage of Sceptiles typing.
    or they can make it so treeko can learn dragon moves by leveling up they did this with charamnder for fire red/leaf green he only learns metal claw in those games he can't learn it in r/s or emerald
    Mega Sceptile is most likely not going anywhere, so it wouldn't make sense for them to remove any Dragon type moves after ORAS. Also, Treecko doesn't need Dragon moves, Sceptile does. I think it'd be better to give those moves to Sceptile instead.

  14. #44
    Registered User Fairy Type Arceus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    719
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: Move Tutors/Expanding movepools

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy Type Arceus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotonLegion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Same with pretty much any Mega that changes type for that matter (Charizard, Mewtwo, Ampharos), it kinda sucks for them because Megas don't have different movepools and can't really take advantage of the type change that well.
    At least they have easy(ish) access to a move that can take advantage of the type change. With any luck though Sceptile will either get Dragon Pulse added to Treeckos egg pool, get it as a Heart Scale-able move like Ampharos did for its mega, or it'll be put in as a tutor able move somewhere, preferably somewhere near where we get the mega stone to take the most advantage of Sceptiles typing.
    or they can make it so treeko can learn dragon moves by leveling up they did this with charamnder for fire red/leaf green he only learns metal claw in those games he can't learn it in r/s or emerald
    Mega Sceptile is most likely not going anywhere, so it wouldn't make sense for them to remove any Dragon type moves after ORAS. Also, Treecko doesn't need Dragon moves, Sceptile does. I think it'd be better to give those moves to Sceptile instead.
    you know i meant for sceptile >.> if treeko gets it obliviously so would sceptile. and i said add them in oras i never said remove them later. they may have done so to charmander metal claw but it doesn't have to be so for treeko/groyvile/sceptile

  15. #45
    A Friend of ES's!
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bat Cave
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: Move Tutors/Expanding movepools

    I think the elemental punches would be a good tutor move because of the variety of Pokemon Hoenn has to offer.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •