Legendary Pokemon Discussion - Page 6
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Pokemon Discussion

Blog Entries

Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    I don't see how the Tao Trio will be in this game. The creation trio and the Johto birds yes, they can bring a 3-years-younger Cynthia in those games talking about the SInnoh Myths and put a new mystri stage.
    But these remakes are set before BW, I don't see how the Tao Trio could fit in Hoenn.
    Uh... So what if they're set BEFORE BW? That doesn't mean that the Tao trio didn't exist before Gen III (in the in-game universe)?

Also, most people here were talking about the Kami trio, not the Tao trio. I actually don't think we'll see the Tao trio cuz they were already major in the two paired versions before...
    But the Kami trio is definitely possible...
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirGrimoir View Post
    This is completely beside the point, but I get a warm, fuzzy and vaguely manic feeling when I see all these posts from other forums on here and realize the pokemon fandom is incredibly interconnected. We're all here and there and over there....it's cool in a sort of, "Oh God, I don't know why I'm laughing!" way.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Panic View Post
    Lugia, Celebi, Manaphy (and Phione), Heatran, Regigigas, Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus.
    Why the genies?
    They're sort of related to weather... Lightning Storms, Tornadoes, Sand Storms....? I guess...
    Correct.
    GPX+: | VDP:

In glorious technicolor The Outrage's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't see how the Tao Trio will be in this game. The creation trio and the Johto birds yes, they can bring a 3-years-younger Cynthia in those games talking about the SInnoh Myths and put a new mystri stage.
    But these remakes are set before BW, I don't see how the Tao Trio could fit in Hoenn.
    Uh... So what if they're set BEFORE BW? That doesn't mean that the Tao trio didn't exist before Gen III (in the in-game universe)?
    If you're talking about in-universe, they can't appear before BW because up until then, the dragons were still big round stones.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    If you're talking about in-universe, they can't appear before BW because up until then, the dragons were still big round stones.
    Well, whoopsie daisy.
    I meant to say the second part of that reply before the first one...
    And then I was going to say why can't the Kami trio appear before BW...
    Looks like now I'm mixing them up.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirGrimoir View Post
    This is completely beside the point, but I get a warm, fuzzy and vaguely manic feeling when I see all these posts from other forums on here and realize the pokemon fandom is incredibly interconnected. We're all here and there and over there....it's cool in a sort of, "Oh God, I don't know why I'm laughing!" way.

Quote Originally Posted by SirOni View Post
    Not sure if anyone here has brought this up yet but I've heard people speculate that we may see the Kalos event legendaries revealed in ORAS rather than in XY. I could see this done with Volcanion.
    Volcanion is most likely connected to the Lumiose City blackouts. A leaker said as much along with various tidbits which all turned out to be accurate.

Of course, in-universe wouldn't Fairies still be an 'undiscovered' type? Sycamore's two goofy aides mention how the Fairy type turned the entire type matchup chart on its head or something like that, don't they?

Join the toad side! Emperor Palpitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ellron View Post
    Of course, in-universe wouldn't Fairies still be an 'undiscovered' type? Sycamore's two goofy aides mention how the Fairy type turned the entire type matchup chart on its head or something like that, don't they?
    Yes they did. But this will probably be after XY in the timeline since ORAS would have a hard time communicating with XY without Megas and Fairies.

Wonder if they will follow XY and put few legends in this? Hope not.
    You know you are followed...
    You know you are seen...
    You know that your secrets are revealed...
    You know that he is close...
    You know that you can not catch him...
    You know who he is...
    ...the Spypitoad...

Blog Entries

Follow hopeandjoy on Tumblr Visit hopeandjoy's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Spypitoad View Post
    Yes they did. But this will probably be after XY in the timeline since ORAS would have a hard time communicating with XY without Megas and Fairies.

They just confirmed that RSE and RBY take place at the same time the same day they announced ORAS; they wouldn't change it now.

Source, please.
    GPX+: | VDP:

Blog Entries

Not necessarily. Black and White were able to communicate with their sequels despite being set two years prior.

Source, please.
    This tweet is the source. It's from Toshinobu Matsumiya, who is Game Freak's scenario writer. And yes, this is the real person rather than an imposter.

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Source, please.
    This tweet is the source. It's from Toshinobu Matsumiya, who is Game Freak's scenario writer. And yes, this is the real person rather than an imposter.
    According to that post, BW2 are at the same time as XY--more or less. Correct?

According to that post, BW2 are at the same time as XY--more or less. Correct?
    Correct.

In glorious technicolor The Outrage's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fairy has always existed, just not officially recognized. They simply don't have to talk about Fairy type Pokemon in these games and there's no contradiction even if it's included. Mega Evolutions have also existed in-universe before any of the events in-game.
    Source, please.
    Toshinobu Matsumiya's tweet, who has been in charge of the game scenario since GSC.

Join the toad side! Emperor Palpitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Dunois View Post

Not necessarily. Black and White were able to communicate with their sequels despite being set two years prior.
    But BW did not have néw types and Megas so of course they did not have problems communicating.
    You know you are followed...
    You know you are seen...
    You know that your secrets are revealed...
    You know that he is close...
    You know that you can not catch him...
    You know who he is...
    ...the Spypitoad...

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast