Legendary Pokemon Discussion
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Pokemon Discussion

Blog Entries

Default Legendary Pokemon Discussion

Besides the usual suspects (Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Lati@s, the Regi trio, Jirachi, Deoxys), which other in-game or event legendaries do you think we'll see in the remakes?

IIRC, HG/SS had the Weather trio after you beat the E4 and got the red/blue/jade orbs, as well as the Creation trio if you had the event Arceus from the 12th movie.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Discussion

Hopefully Dialga, Palkia and Giratina will be in somehow. Why? Because yes.

It would be nice to see some underdeveloped legendaries coming back, like Meloetta and Victini. Regigigas should definitely be in, also.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    Hopefully Dialga, Palkia and Giratina will be in somehow. Why? Because yes.
    YUUUUS!!!

We've seen the Bird trio too much, and the beast trio were in HG/SS, not long ago.
    So it makes sense to see the Creation trio again.

And of course, I want to see Regigagas along with the other regis.

(THERE NEEDS TO BE A REFERENCE TO "My body is Reggie"!!!!)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirGrimoir View Post
    This is completely beside the point, but I get a warm, fuzzy and vaguely manic feeling when I see all these posts from other forums on here and realize the pokemon fandom is incredibly interconnected. We're all here and there and over there....it's cool in a sort of, "Oh God, I don't know why I'm laughing!" way.

There's an awful lot of wishful thinking behind this as I haven't played Gen III/IV, but Hoenn, water, seas, seafaring .... Manaphy please.

3DS FC: 1950-8754-3734 - IGN: Jay - FS: [Ghost]: Phantump, Shuppet, Dusclops

Lugia, Celebi, Manaphy (and Phione), Heatran, Regigigas, Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus.
    GPX+: | VDP:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Panic View Post
    Lugia, Celebi, Manaphy (and Phione), Heatran, Regigigas, Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus.
    Why Lugia? And not Ho-Oh?
    This is completely beside the point, but I get a warm, fuzzy and vaguely manic feeling when I see all these posts from other forums on here and realize the pokemon fandom is incredibly interconnected. We're all here and there and over there....it's cool in a sort of, "Oh God, I don't know why I'm laughing!" way.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixon View Post
    Isn't it obvious? Its a deep sea-dweller. Omega Ruby could have the same legendaries except swap Lugia for Ho-oh and Manaphy for Shaymin. Sorry for not clarifying that those legendaries were for Alpha Sapphire.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixon View Post
    Isn't it obvious? Its a deep sea-dweller. Omega Ruby could have the same legendaries except swap Lugia for Ho-oh and Manaphy for Shaymin. Sorry for not clarifying that those legendaries were for Alpha Sapphire.
    OH, then that makes a lot more sense.

Registered User Fairy Type Arceus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Rayquaza battle

Do you think it'll be included? If so how?

also image the above in 3d oh my god O.O

No it's Dr. Strange, love Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Regigigas has to happen. If it doesn't, then I'll be genuinely surprised.

I hope that GameFreak don't do a B2W2 and cram it too full of legendaries, so I hope the remainder are divided between OR/AS and the next Kalos games. Maybe the list for this game pair could be like:

• Mew (via Faraway Island event)
    • Raikou
    • Entei
    • Suicune
    • Lugia
    • Ho-Oh
    • Regirock
    • Regice
    • Registeel
    • Groudon
    • Kyogre
    • Rayquaza
    • Deoxys (via Birth Island Event)
    • Heatran
    • Cresselia
    • Regigigas

Which would actually leave the next Kalos games with about an even number (The Pixie, Creation, Genie and Tao trios, as well as XY trio - we don't need the Kanto legends again).

Default Re: Rayquaza battle

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy Type Arceus View Post

Do you think it'll be included? If so how?

also image the above in 3d oh my god O.O
    As a thirteen year old, I was speechless. Now as a twenty-one year old, I might go blind [and deaf] from the remade cutscene.
    Last edited by Shadow Panic; 7th May 2014 at 05:22 PM.

Default Re: Rayquaza battle

Wouldn't be cool if they actualy fought? With the limitations of the GBA i understood why there wasn't a fight but with the 3DS the three actualy firing beams of death at each other would be awesome.

Claimer of Garchomp and Steam Eruption

3DS 4682-9334-0694

Some legendaries will probably remain exclusive to Generation V due to Pokémon Bank. By the time HGSS were released, Pal Park couldn't be used on DSi systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott
    Which would actually leave the next Kalos games with about an even number (The Pixie, Creation, Genie and Tao trios, as well as XY trio - we don't need the Kanto legends again).
    I doubt they'll remove them from the Kalos Pokédex. And we arguably don't need anything that is available in B2W2, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixon
    and the beast trio were in HG/SS, not long ago.
    So it makes sense to see the Creation trio again.
    The Creation trio were available in Platinum, which was released just one year prior to HGSS, and they were even available in HGSS via an event.

No it's Dr. Strange, love Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Some legendaries will probably remain exclusive to Generation V due to Pokémon Bank.
    Isn't it GameFreak's "thing" to make it so every non-event Pokémon can be obtained within a single generation though? So why would they stop now? I mean, with that logic, why should GameFreak have bothered putting so many Sinnoh legends into Unova, because we had the PokéTransporter.

I doubt they'll remove them from the Kalos Pokédex.
    I didn't say they would be removed from the Kalos Pokédex, just that they could only be available to be caught in XY. As it is, they aren't even needed for Kalos Pokédex completion purposes anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    Isn't it GameFreak's policy to make it so every non-event Pokémon can be obtained within a single generation though? I mean, with that logic, why should GameFreak have bothered putting so many Sinnoh legends into Unova, because we had the PokéTransporter.
    No. Generation V lacked most of the past legendaries. To be precise, B2W2 only offered 11 out of 26 non-event legendaries from previous generations.

I didn't say they would be removed from the Kalos Pokédex, just that they could only be available to be caught in XY. As it is, they aren't even needed for Kalos Pokédex completion purposes anyway.
    It would be awkward to place more legendaries after them while keeping them unobtainable in-game.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast