Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan? - Page 14

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

I'm happy to say that NO it's not the end

Banner created by Princess of Hoenn.

Does not seem to be the end here, me thinks they'll be apart of the series as long as Ash and Pikachu will.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aloasa View Post
    I'm happy to say that NO it's not the end
    And I am extrrmely sad That that is the case. It just goes to show the writers are too lazy to write proper episodes so they need the free 5-8 minutes a TR scheme will always provide for episode padding purposes.

Visit Dralcax's Youtube Channel

No, probably not. Giovanni will probably be out of the picture with Jessie, James, and Meowth keeping the legacy going with their former incompetence.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Yes. BW has made TRio go very stale, either way, for me. Very forgettable this arc in comparison to the protagonists. Almost no screentime whatsoever by comparison. The key reason I feel this way is this is very similar to what happened to Brock in the DP arc. It's like they're trying to phase TRio out of the show entirely. So, I personally feel BW will be the end of TRio.
    fidjnr likes this.

Electrifyingly Adorable Sakuraa's Avatar

As much I want them to end their story here, I have yet to see any evidence as to why they would. They promoted a finale for them with the tempest operation, but they still came back. So I have doubts that they'll be leaving soon. I also feel that they'll stay as long as Ash does and I unfortunately don't see Ash leaving any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SonGoku View Post
    Yes. BW has made TRio go very stale, either way, for me. Very forgettable this arc in comparison to the protagonists. Almost no screentime whatsoever by comparison. The key reason I feel this way is this is very similar to what happened to Brock in the DP arc. It's like they're trying to phase TRio out of the show entirely. So, I personally feel BW will be the end of TRio.
    I think so

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

With their diminished role (though the original plans for them were thrown out with the original TP storyline) and the fact the producers tried to write them out already, it kinda felt that way.

But in bringing them back for Episode N & Decolora Adventures, it feels like the producers realized "Wait, we still need these idiots!".

Thing is, I want them gone soooo bad. It would work just as well-if not better-to have comic relief & antagony come from other sources, like they've been doing for much of BW (though not quite as successfully as they intended). At the very least, drop the Organization & have the Trio set out on their own (which they practically did anyway).

I guess we'll just have to wait and see...
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Blog Entries
    Follow Burakeon On Twitter Add Burakeon on Facebook
    Visit Burakeon's Youtube Channel

I have to say NO NO NO they're not going from the anime, they will follow the group, as they have done until now. The TRio is the funniest part of the anime and interesting too. I think that replacing them would be a big mistake.
    Azumarill39 likes this.

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

I'm still leading towards that they won't leave the anime. Even after they promoted that Meloetta two-parter as their final mission, they still came back, so I doubt that they would go and make them leave after something like that. Plus, despite their fewer appearances in BW, they still seem like popular characters, especially if the radio show is any indication. It's still possible that they could be getting the audience ready for their departure, but that seems pretty unlikely to me right now.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    I'm still leading towards that they won't leave the anime. Even after they promoted that Meloetta two-parter as their final mission, they still came back, so I doubt that they would go and make them leave after something like that. Plus, despite their fewer appearances in BW, they still seem like popular characters, especially if the radio show is any indication. It's still possible that they could be getting the audience ready for their departure, but that seems pretty unlikely to me right now.
    As long as in X and Y their personalities are completely hilarious and goofy characters (or at least consistent) throughout the next saga, I'd still like them in future generations. I prefer the OS/AG/DP TRio to the BW TRio myself. This is my least favorite form of them so far.
    Hidden Mew likes this.

That's the way it is Tepig in a BBQ's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Team Rockets "grande finale" in BW097 turned out to be complete BS, so why believing they'll EVER leave?

Blog Entries
    Add Azumarill39 on Facebook

If you ask me, Team Rocket will leave the anime the day that Pikachu decides that he hates ash and wants to leave him for ever, which, will obviously never ever happen at all.
    nuff said.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Azumarill39 View Post
    If you ask me, Team Rocket will leave the anime the day that Pikachu decides that he hates ash and wants to leave him for ever, which, will obviously never ever happen at all.
    nuff said.
    I wish they'd leave myself. As much as Team Rocket are my favorite chars on the anime, I can't bear to see them this way. XD.

Hopefully X and Y series will make them funny again and witty like in OS-DP, IMO.
    Azumarill39 likes this.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The writers didn't change their personalities back to comedic after their break before the league, so they're not going back to the way they were. Seems like the writers are very bored with them and will probably drop them when the gen ends, similar to the way they seemingly gave up on Brock halfway into DP but just let him stay till the gen ended.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)