Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan? - Page 11

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 226
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

  1. #151
    Registered User ASH_HATER_999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Littleroot Town
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    Team Rocket already faded away, now is Black Team Plasma c'mon.

  2. #152
    My Will Be Done! Artichoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Concepción, Chile
    Posts
    65

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    Team rocket cant be arrested, the police in the pokemon world is too incompetent to do so, moreover, the only reason that Team Aqua / Magma and Team Galaxy failed was because their ambitions were too big and ended up self-destructing themselves. Team Rocket is just looking for money and I can't see the way that leads them to a catastrophic end. Team Rocket improved only because he has to fill the gap left by Team Plasma, I think they will return, i don't know how, but they will. D:

  3. #153
    Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,646
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    They're not in the 15th movie. For the first time in 15 years, Team Rocket are actually going to be absent in a Pokemon movie. This is another sign, IMO. I bet they won't be in the Genosect movie either.

  4. #154
    Cosmic Sky Demon Dragonfyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Skies of Kalos
    Posts
    1,083
    Blog Entries
    126

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    They're not in the 15th movie. For the first time in 15 years, Team Rocket are actually going to be absent in a Pokemon movie. This is another sign, IMO. I bet they won't be in the Genosect movie either.
    You're right. That's it.........I'm officially freaking worried.

    [sources: sig gif|avatar]

  5. #155
    SOVA Leader Bluelatios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alto Mare, Johto
    Posts
    325
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    I'm not worried yet. It just seems to be another case of writers just doing whatever they want. In this case not including TR unless its something that's actually important to the organization, which totally goes against their original purpose of appearing randomly to derp around epically :p.
    Our goal is to get The Pokemon Company International to return the voice actors from the dub by 4Kids. (seasons 1-8)
    If you're interested, please join us at Facebook and sign our petition!
    We're also open to considering passionate Pokemon fans as staff. Your help is valued; only together may we succeed!

  6. #156
    Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,056
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    They're not in the 15th movie. For the first time in 15 years, Team Rocket are actually going to be absent in a Pokemon movie. This is another sign, IMO. I bet they won't be in the Genosect movie either.
    You say that like it's a bad thing or something. I

    wish they hadn't been in most of the others. A lot of the times I wondered why the writers & animators even bothered...
    Last edited by SammyW27; 10th July 2012 at 09:20 PM.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

  7. #157
    Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,646
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    They're not in the 15th movie. For the first time in 15 years, Team Rocket are actually going to be absent in a Pokemon movie. This is another sign, IMO. I bet they won't be in the Genosect movie either.
    You say that like it's a bad thing or something.
    But it's surprising. BW is the first time they missed almost half it's episodes and now we know they're not going to be in Movie 15.

    The writers really are phasing them out aside from their missions, and even those won't go on forever.

  8. #158
    Cosmic Sky Demon Dragonfyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Skies of Kalos
    Posts
    1,083
    Blog Entries
    126

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    Yes. I can totally see this as the writers phasing out TR.

    [sources: sig gif|avatar]

  9. #159
    Monster Professor Dr. Mecha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    397

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    With the radio show going on, I highly doubt it.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

    Melonhead; 1032-2149-6593; Ground: Wooper, Marowak, Gastrodon
    PM me so I can add you back.

  10. #160
    Cosmic Sky Demon Dragonfyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Skies of Kalos
    Posts
    1,083
    Blog Entries
    126

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    Oh. There IS that.

    Yeah. That might count for something. The Anime's main purpose is still to advertise the games and other merchandise. The Radio Show can be a sign that they still believe in TR's advertising power. They do appeal quite a lot to older fans.

    Therefore, they might not take them out. Not just yet.

    [sources: sig gif|avatar]

  11. #161
    Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,646
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Mecha View Post
    With the radio show going on, I highly doubt it.
    The radio show isn't going to go on forever either. I'll be surprised if the radio show is still making new episodes by this time next year.

  12. #162
    Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere dreaming forever
    Posts
    4,217

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    The radio show isn't going to go on forever either. I'll be surprised if the radio show is still making new episodes by this time next year.
    I don't think anyone expects for the radio show to last a significant amount of time. At least I don't. Though, I think what Dr. Mecha was referring to with the radio show is that if they were planning on getting rid of Team Rocket, they probably wouldn't have gone out of their way to give them a radio show, which I think is a good point. Even with the large gaps between their appearances and the fact that they don't appear to be in the next movie, I don't think that they'll get rid of Team Rocket. It's entirely possible, but I'm hoping that they'll just go back to their original roles as comedy relief villains for the next series.

  13. #163
    Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,646
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    The radio show isn't going to go on forever either. I'll be surprised if the radio show is still making new episodes by this time next year.
    I don't think anyone expects for the radio show to last a significant amount of time. At least I don't. Though, I think what Dr. Mecha was referring to with the radio show is that if they were planning on getting rid of Team Rocket, they probably wouldn't have gone out of their way to give them a radio show, which I think is a good point. Even with the large gaps between their appearances and the fact that they don't appear to be in the next movie, I don't think that they'll get rid of Team Rocket. It's entirely possible, but I'm hoping that they'll just go back to their original roles as comedy relief villains for the next series.
    What are you saying? The show was only made because Jessie's VA wanted to do it. It doesn't matter that its comedy relief, its just something extra for fans.

  14. #164
    Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere dreaming forever
    Posts
    4,217

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    What are you saying? The show was only made because Jessie's VA wanted to do it. It doesn't matter that its comedy relief, its just something extra for fans.
    I actually didn't know that the show was only made because Jessie's voice actor wanted to do it. That's pretty cool. Still, it does make me think they wouldn't have allowed the radio show to be made if they were going to get rid of the trio, even if it is something extra for the fans.

  15. #165
    Clap Clap Musashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Isshu
    Posts
    16,983
    Blog Entries
    21

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    They're considering making the radio show an hour long because it's so popular. "Rocket-Dan" is the #1 trend on Twitter in Japan during the show. (And keep in mind only those in the Kanto region can listen live, not all of Japan.)

    I just can't see the TRio leaving when there's such a high demand for them.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •