Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan? - Page 10

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 226
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

  1. #136
    Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Scaring the crap out of a frog
    Posts
    523
    Blog Entries
    1

    Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    Even if Team Rocket as an organisation is disbanded, that likely won't be the last we see of the trio.
    I have claimed the Spell Tag and Kasib Berry, along with Adaptability and Shadow Ball. I have also claimed Gastly.

    If you think Nintendo need to sue PETA up the ass for making Pokemon Black and Blue, copy and paste this into your sig.


    Hypnodance FTW!

  2. #137
    Psycho Tsutarja fans Mareepy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    Even Team Rocket disbanded, I can see Jesse, James and Meowth stilll stay together.
    I wouldn't even mind James is Ash's 6th Gen rival and Jesse is the new female Protagonist's rival (If they take contest back)
    And one of the battles on my wishlist is Ash vs James full battle on Conference League Finals, down to each with 1 Pokemon left, Pikachu vs Meowth.
    (I will call it the Battle of Century!)
    ChaosControl likes this.

  3. #138
    Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,646
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    TR being disbanded is why JJM would be gone, because otherwise they wouldn't do it.

    Yes I can see them leaving after Brock was axed, the Contests were removed, an they haven't appeared in a late chunk of episodes.

  4. #139
    Melodies Of Life Sweenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    850
    Blog Entries
    1

    Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    No, not even close, team rocket is the ash of the anime, they/he will never leave
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

    Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums

  5. #140
    RONALDO!!
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    893
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    No, not even close, team rocket is the ash of the anime, they/he will never leave
    hmm?? If they were the Ash of the anime or at least one of the "Ashs", they would be in every eppy in BW. Their role has been diminished to answer the fans request or so it seems...
    For the last time, BW is NOT a reboot.
    (Copy and paste this to your signature if you agree)

  6. #141
    Melodies Of Life Sweenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    850
    Blog Entries
    1

    Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    No, not even close, team rocket is the ash of the anime, they/he will never leave
    hmm?? If they were the Ash of the anime or at least one of the "Ashs", they would be in every eppy in BW. Their role has been diminished to answer the fans request or so it seems...
    Team rocket's new role isn't to be in every episode, name 1 tv show that has a serious villian to appear in every episode, since team rocket are serious now they don't need to appear everytime.
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

    Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums

  7. #142
    RONALDO!!
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    893
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    No, not even close, team rocket is the ash of the anime, they/he will never leave
    hmm?? If they were the Ash of the anime or at least one of the "Ashs", they would be in every eppy in BW. Their role has been diminished to answer the fans request or so it seems...
    Team rocket's new role isn't to be in every episode, name 1 tv show that has a serious villian to appear in every episode, since team rocket are serious now they don't need to appear everytime.
    then why do you say they are the "Ash" of the anime?? Ash is always there in any eppy, TR is not...
    For the last time, BW is NOT a reboot.
    (Copy and paste this to your signature if you agree)

  8. #143
    Melodies Of Life Sweenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    850
    Blog Entries
    1

    Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    No, not even close, team rocket is the ash of the anime, they/he will never leave
    hmm?? If they were the Ash of the anime or at least one of the "Ashs", they would be in every eppy in BW. Their role has been diminished to answer the fans request or so it seems...
    Team rocket's new role isn't to be in every episode, name 1 tv show that has a serious villian to appear in every episode, since team rocket are serious now they don't need to appear everytime.
    then why do you say they are the "Ash" of the anime?? Ash is always there in any eppy, TR is not...
    Because ash is the main character, he has to appear in every episode, team rocket is the main villian they don't have to, how could ash not be in every episode, that's just insane..
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

    Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums

  9. #144
    RONALDO!!
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    893
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    No, not even close, team rocket is the ash of the anime, they/he will never leave
    hmm?? If they were the Ash of the anime or at least one of the "Ashs", they would be in every eppy in BW. Their role has been diminished to answer the fans request or so it seems...
    Team rocket's new role isn't to be in every episode, name 1 tv show that has a serious villian to appear in every episode, since team rocket are serious now they don't need to appear everytime.
    then why do you say they are the "Ash" of the anime?? Ash is always there in any eppy, TR is not...
    Because ash is the main character, he has to appear in every episode, team rocket is the main villian they don't have to, how could ash not be in every episode, that's just insane..
    oh LAWD!! You just killed your own argument.

    You said TR was the Ash of the anime, if anything they were the main characters, now that TR's role is dimished...
    For the last time, BW is NOT a reboot.
    (Copy and paste this to your signature if you agree)

  10. #145
    Melodies Of Life Sweenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    850
    Blog Entries
    1

    Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    No, not even close, team rocket is the ash of the anime, they/he will never leave
    hmm?? If they were the Ash of the anime or at least one of the "Ashs", they would be in every eppy in BW. Their role has been diminished to answer the fans request or so it seems...
    Team rocket's new role isn't to be in every episode, name 1 tv show that has a serious villian to appear in every episode, since team rocket are serious now they don't need to appear everytime.
    then why do you say they are the "Ash" of the anime?? Ash is always there in any eppy, TR is not...
    Because ash is the main character, he has to appear in every episode, team rocket is the main villian they don't have to, how could ash not be in every episode, that's just insane..
    oh LAWD!! You just killed your own argument.

    You said TR was the Ash of the anime, if anything they were the main characters, now that TR's role is dimished...
    No because they have became serious villians... OMG, name 1 show that has there main villians in every episode.. that's what i thought
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

    Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums

  11. #146
    RONALDO!!
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    893
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    No, not even close, team rocket is the ash of the anime, they/he will never leave
    hmm?? If they were the Ash of the anime or at least one of the "Ashs", they would be in every eppy in BW. Their role has been diminished to answer the fans request or so it seems...
    Team rocket's new role isn't to be in every episode, name 1 tv show that has a serious villian to appear in every episode, since team rocket are serious now they don't need to appear everytime.
    then why do you say they are the "Ash" of the anime?? Ash is always there in any eppy, TR is not...
    Because ash is the main character, he has to appear in every episode, team rocket is the main villian they don't have to, how could ash not be in every episode, that's just insane..
    oh LAWD!! You just killed your own argument.

    You said TR was the Ash of the anime, if anything they were the main characters, now that TR's role is dimished...
    No because they have became serious villians... OMG, name 1 show that has there main villians in every episode.. that's what i thought
    Batman, Superman...
    For the last time, BW is NOT a reboot.
    (Copy and paste this to your signature if you agree)

  12. #147
    Melodies Of Life Sweenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    850
    Blog Entries
    1

    Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    No, not even close, team rocket is the ash of the anime, they/he will never leave
    hmm?? If they were the Ash of the anime or at least one of the "Ashs", they would be in every eppy in BW. Their role has been diminished to answer the fans request or so it seems...
    Team rocket's new role isn't to be in every episode, name 1 tv show that has a serious villian to appear in every episode, since team rocket are serious now they don't need to appear everytime.
    then why do you say they are the "Ash" of the anime?? Ash is always there in any eppy, TR is not...
    Because ash is the main character, he has to appear in every episode, team rocket is the main villian they don't have to, how could ash not be in every episode, that's just insane..
    oh LAWD!! You just killed your own argument.

    You said TR was the Ash of the anime, if anything they were the main characters, now that TR's role is dimished...
    No because they have became serious villians... OMG, name 1 show that has there main villians in every episode.. that's what i thought
    Batman, Superman...
    batman and superman has more then 1 villian i am to believe, so that doesn't count
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

    Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums

  13. #148
    RONALDO!!
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    893
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    No, not even close, team rocket is the ash of the anime, they/he will never leave
    hmm?? If they were the Ash of the anime or at least one of the "Ashs", they would be in every eppy in BW. Their role has been diminished to answer the fans request or so it seems...
    Team rocket's new role isn't to be in every episode, name 1 tv show that has a serious villian to appear in every episode, since team rocket are serious now they don't need to appear everytime.
    then why do you say they are the "Ash" of the anime?? Ash is always there in any eppy, TR is not...
    Because ash is the main character, he has to appear in every episode, team rocket is the main villian they don't have to, how could ash not be in every episode, that's just insane..
    oh LAWD!! You just killed your own argument.

    You said TR was the Ash of the anime, if anything they were the main characters, now that TR's role is dimished...
    No because they have became serious villians... OMG, name 1 show that has there main villians in every episode.. that's what i thought
    Batman, Superman...
    batman and superman has more then 1 villian i am to believe, so that doesn't count
    the key word was "same VILLIANS" ;)
    For the last time, BW is NOT a reboot.
    (Copy and paste this to your signature if you agree)

  14. #149
    mientes Aestivate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,059
    Blog Entries
    1

    Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    Aaaand here's the part where I request that you guys all go back to talking about TR.

  15. #150
    Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,056
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

    No. They're too popular and provide comic relief & antagony as needed.

    Besides, the word "signifcant change" barely exists in the creative staff's dictionary
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •