I think Johto and Unova are his worst teams overall. Johto's problem was that it was bogged down by fillers, and really the Johto Pokemon didn't really do much of anything in them beside blast TR off.
As for wether or not Quilava will be used again in another Pokemon League only time will tell, besides the fact Ash have a whole lot of pokemon that hasn't been used in a very long time, but i do think that his Unova team were handled really great. I do believe his Johto team was strong and handled really well even though he did call on his Kanto team sometimes to help him out.
Last edited by Pikacuh; 5th August 2013 at 09:09 AM.
Johto is as flawed as any region. That's all I have to say.
Yes, there was an excess of filler episodes. Yes, someone were as boring as watching paint dry, but some were very funny and interesting as well.
Last edited by Pokémon Master Ash; 9th August 2013 at 10:17 PM.
Awesome Pokerap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZQgrtg0uus
1. The Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY (Tentative)
2. The English Dub: 4Kids + TAJ Productions (Seasons 1-5) > 4Kids Entertainment (Seasons 6-8) > DuArt Film and Video (Seasons 11-17) > TAJ Productions (Seasons 9-10)
3. The Manga: RSE > RBY > DPPt > BW > GSC
4. Pokemon: The Origin: Excellent: 95/100.
Dubbed Version: Very Good: 86.3/100.
5. The Movies: OS > AG > DP = BW
True. Johto did have some flaws like any other region, there was some good interesting fillers and there was some that were uninteresting and boring.