Did you like Misty/Kasumi's role on the show? - Page 11
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Did you like Misty/Kasumi's role on the show?

pokemon fan 132 pokemon fan 132's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Did you like Misty/Kasumi's role on the show?

I never understood reasoning behind claims "pre or post Togepi Misty" because there is no such thing. We are talking about same character and not two different creations of fiction, nor i understand why is division made in first place because Misty as character never had such shift to the point of being unrecognizable.

Thanks to development Misty only changed for better. From character in narrative it is expected that they grow, change, go somewhere with their story instead of staying completely same since their introduction. There is no point to such character being recipe for ending up at some point incredibly boring and stagnating, with people growing tired of same old gags and quirks repeated all over again(like they did with Brock in DP).

If character develops it doesn't mean his personality disappears, but it means his personality changes. Same goes for Ash maturity in Hoenn or Mays at end of BF , they evolved as characters becoming more competent and independent in their own right becoming less impulsive or in later case ditzy, changing just like people in real life do and i never met anyone saying how this growth made them "boring".

Same thing happened to Misty. When we met her she was abrasive, quickly tempered erupting over every little thing having to grow up in older sisters shadow and prove herself to everyone. Over time past Kanto we saw more of personality being showed under that rough surface which allowed for significant development later down the road. She gradually started to mature and grew out of sisters shadow and complex of feeling inferior in looks, skills and everything . She became more open to Ash and Brock sharing with them her history and growing to value friendship she had with them much more ,learned how to better cop with responsibility and bond with her pokemon eventually becoming more confident and stronger as trainer making steps forward in career of becoming water master which was showed in Whirl Islands. She also overcame childhood trauma from Gyarados capturing it becoming at end of day more independent character while keeping enjoyable traits remaining quirky and tomboyish with writers eventually finding right balance between tough and softer side .

People often like to associate slapstick from early Kanto with Misty not realizing how hitting people in head was just slapstick humor and not defining trait of character, his personality. It was just gag which got cancelled in mid Kanto for other characters too, not just Misty with artificial objects like paper weights or mallet never being used in new sagas.
    There was much more to Misty character than just smacking people heads and i for once liked change because it expanded more on other personality traits which were often overshadowed by that .

Post Togepi Misty how some like to call it was still full of competitive streak, snarky liking to make jokes about Ash, flirty zooming around several boys they met, passionate about various hobbies like Cilan is(fishing, water types, cute pokemon), deep romantic trying to get other couples together as showed in Nidoran episodes from OI, couple from Whirl Islands and guy with Ssndslash etc and full of enjoyable traits. But she was also much more confident, independent and outgoing as we saw in Hoenn becoming stronger as trainer and person. She still has temper too, but compared to early days she is less violent and i don't have any problems with that because you don't need physical abuse to create entertainment when characters argue or try to out play each other.

I will say it now. I enjoyed in Misty in late Kanto, Orange Islands, Johto and hosos in Hoenn a lot more than i did in early Kanto because aside from temper which was still showed we get chance to also know other sides of character and personality traits becoming more profound.

I prefer characters which develop, go somewhere or to draw parallel. I like dishes with more texture and layers added to it, hence why i appreciated character development which Misty received .

I wont deny she was still poorly developed in story sense not being done much with her goal and ambitions, bu as character she wet through struggling, gave us insight in hr own personal problems with writers doing good job in that aspect of development. More than i can say for Iris.
    Last edited by pokemon fan 132; 13th July 2012 at 07:15 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon fan 132 View Post
    Thanks to development Misty only changed for better. From character in narrative it is expected that they grow, change, go somewhere with their story instead of staying completely same since their introduction. There is no point to such character being recipe for ending up at some point incredibly boring and stagnating, with people growing tired of same old gags and quirks repeated all over again(like they did with Brock in DP).
    Just because something changes doesn't mean it's good. (Although the same arguement could be made for the opposite.) I agree, Brock did go stale due to lack of continuing the same tired routine week after week. However, that doesn't automatically mean that the development Misty received (If you count is as development, which obviously you do. I just view it as poor writing from the writers who were obviously becoming disillusioned with their own work throughout Johto and this had an impact on the way they wrote their characters/episode scenarios: The same week after week, with little life to it.) was actually good. As I said, you believe it was so there's no need to argue the same point again.

As you said in your PM (I apologise for not replying earlier, btw.) we're going around in circles here, but I have enjoyed this blast from the past debate.

If character develops it doesn't mean his personality disappears, but it means his personality changes. Same goes for Ash maturity in Hoenn or Mays at end of BF , they evolved as characters becoming more competent and independent in their own right becoming less impulsive or in later case ditzy, changing just like people in real life do and i never met anyone saying how this growth made them "boring".
    I don't know about May, but I've heard plenty of people in the fandom complain about Ash not being a goof anymore.
    I stream Pokémon episodes and movies at least once a week, follow @PKMNProfessor on Twitter to receive updates on when I'm streaming! (I also tweet any interesting Pokemon based news stories, facts and what I'm currently doing in-game.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso View Post

Just because something changes doesn't mean it's good. (Although the same arguement could be made for the opposite.) I agree, Brock did go stale due to lack of continuing the same tired routine week after week. However, that doesn't automatically mean that the development Misty received (If you count is as development, which obviously you do. I just view it as poor writing from the writers who were obviously becoming disillusioned with their own work throughout Johto and this had an impact on the way they wrote their characters/episode scenarios: The same week after week, with little life to it.) was actually good. As I said, you believe it was so there's no need to argue the same point again.
    I wont deny poor writing which happened in Johto and i agree how Misty was handled poorly in said region(who wasn't?), but when talking about development im counting better parts of Johto like Master Quest, Orange Islands, Kanto or hosos too with writers doing some great and quality job there being followed up with further development in AG. We saw Misty gaining sisters respect becoming more confident in her own abilities as trainer, we saw her becoming more patient and mature becoming more critic toward herself, she grew as trainer establishing closer bond with her own pokemon and getting over fear from blue water snake developing big sense of responsibility from her part. Which was especially noticeable when despite wanting to continue traveling with Ash pursuing her own dreams she felt it was her responsibility to go back and stop gym from shutting down, putting her own dreams on hold to help sisters out.

She also became more playful and out going which can be noticed in hosos and Hoenn cameos having to grow up fast due to obligations she was given not judging people quickly anymore. Misty was still cynical and spunky, but also more mature and levelheaded knowing how to take care of things on her own. I enjoyed in her interactions with several characters like Marina, Egan, Sakura, Andreas, Daisy and Tracey(in hosos), as well Ash and Max in AG being one of her top moments.

Im sure if you ever watch episodes with her past early Kanto and in AG you noticed that she still has plenty of personality and fire in her, she just isn't so violent and "quick on gun"like she used to be in early days.

All of things over which she overcome had character and its story benefit from it, because they were standing on way of Misty growing forward. And while her water master goal was barely developed, many of her pokemon ended underused or as wasted potential(read Horsea or Togepi) and character was too much sidelined(specially in mid Johto where whole main cast suffered), i must applaud writers for giving character regardless of it some really good development fixing some of past mistakes thy did doing it in unforced way and making sure that character remains fun.

That's the way i see this and i would like tio see her back. She is great character with unique personality being able to bring life in any cast , she has several amazing pokemon (Gyarados, Starmie, Politoad comes to mind and Psyduck is legend), has lot of unused potential and it would be shame to let this characters fade forever in oblivion.

As you said in your PM (I apologise for not replying earlier, btw.) we're going around in circles here, but I have enjoyed this blast from the past debate.
    Your right we started to repeat ourselves and since each side expressed how they feel about character further debate will be just confrontation between personal preference leading nowhere since someone persona wont be compelling to everyone.

So if your done, im done too arguing about this with feeling being mutual.
    Last edited by pokemon fan 132; 13th July 2012 at 09:46 AM.

ricochet, take your aim Titanium's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Titanium On Twitter Add Titanium on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon fan 132 View Post
    Misty had much more to her character than just smacking people left and right, which disappeared in mid Kanto, being only less violent when arguing with others.
    But that is what many people loved about Misty, including me. I loved how loud, angry and blunt she was. You couldn't get around that girl without being shouted at. We have different opinions on what was good about her personality so I respect your point.

She definitely matured and calmed down a bit which to me made her character go down the drain quite a bit. It was nice to see her character change but I'd rather have had her still the loud mouth redhead getting pissed at Ash at everything he did. It was fun to see her bring down Ash's confidence and show how stupid he was at times. Nowadays he just goes along being stupid with nobody giving him a talk.

She changed too fast. All of a sudden she just stopped completely. She just never felt the same.
    I think it's not that the writers wanted to change her personality on purpose, they just got lazy and stopped giving her creative things to do and say.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Really this all comes down to personal preference. I agree with pretty much everything pokemon fan said about character development and Togepi. It really does take a different kind of mentality to appreciate a gradually maturing character as opposed to one who continues to display an excessively childish, immature, quirky, or over-eccentric personality. That seems to be the case with most new characters introduced including many CotD's and gym leaders. To imagine myself in the writers shoes, as I often do in major discussions, I would find it easier and more manageable in the long run to work with someone that behaves very much like an actual person. It is good to find a proper balance. Sometimes people have petty arguments with friends, but not all the time. There is more than one way for Pokemon to provide entertainment, perhaps through improving friendships with people and Pokemon, and experiencing the sheer wonder and excitement of adventure in the Pokemon world.
    Our goal is to get The Pokemon Company International to return the voice actors from the dub by 4Kids. (seasons 1-8)
    If you're interested, please join us at Facebook and sign our petition!
    We're also open to considering passionate Pokemon fans as staff. Your help is valued; only together may we succeed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Catalepsy View Post
    But that is what many people loved about Misty, including me. I loved how loud, angry and blunt she was. You couldn't get around that girl without being shouted at. We have different opinions on what was good about her personality so I respect your point.

She definitely matured and calmed down a bit which to me made her character go down the drain quite a bit. It was nice to see her character change but I'd rather have had her still the loud mouth redhead getting pissed at Ash at everything he did. It was fun to see her bring down Ash's confidence and show how stupid he was at times. Nowadays he just goes along being stupid with nobody giving him a talk.

She changed too fast. All of a sudden she just stopped completely. She just never felt the same.
    I think it's not that the writers wanted to change her personality on purpose, they just got lazy and stopped giving her creative things to do and say.
    There were many other things enjoyable and great about Misty than just hitting people with objects, always being hothead but less violent hothead. Thats about it.
    You should rewatch OS , because change was anything but sudden. Misty gradually matured already yelling at Ash and other much less in second half of Kanto .

In Orange Islands character started to open herself more to Ash and others talking about personal issues and becoming closer as friend. While in Johto we saw her becoming more mature, patient and confident creating closer bond with water types which can be evidenced in "For Crying Out Loud!"(with Marill) or "Hook, Line and Stinker!" for example.
    We saw character becoming more timid, self critic and patient which can be evidenced in interactions with several characters like Dorian, Egan or Sakura and way she acted through later half of Johto. In start she always wanted to prove being right to Ash arguing over it, with time being willing to acknowledge her own flaws and accept responsibility behind her actions. Which can be noticed in way she bond with Poliwhirl or Staryu in Johto blaming herself for forcing them too much, or when blaming herself for Gyarados going on rampage in chronicles not being sure if she is cut out for this task for example.

Misty always remained blunt, hotheaded and sarcastic. She only stopped yelling so much on everyone with physical abuse not being used anymore. We can still seer her arguing with Ash, yelling at him when he was about to lose like against Rudy for example, we can see her tease him on frequent basis. I remember for example in episode about Chinchau in Whirl Islands making joke about Ash with him responding to that, unlike its case with Iris criticism which is mostly one sided. I remember she argued with Egan which pokemon type is better revealing why she likes water so much or with Brock encouraging him to be brave and do first step when it comes to girls, She playfully joked with Ash and Brock in Hoenn, yelled at Daisy in hosos when her self centered attitude annoyed her. Yes she wasn't using mallet anymore or punched someone in face but to have good chemistry you don't need that.

After maturing we can still see Misty being full of competitive streak having fire in her to portray herself as better battler than Ash and others are,sarcastic comments having tendency to tease others and temper side,we can still see her love for water types and fears(like fear from Gyarados and bugs),we can still see her caring side and stubbornness which were parts of her character both in Kanto and OI. She was still girly dreaming about water pokemon, romance trying to get people together, fall for cute pokemon like Quagsire, Teddiursa or Sakura Eevee wanting to catch them. She was still panicky feared from bugs.

We can see during chronicles and cameos her character grew in nice blend of older and new Misty becoming more responsible person filled with self esteem not being insecure in herself so much like she used to be while still being quirky, snarky, feisty and full of personality. She is hotheaded and stubborn as well being capable of exploding when provoked enough along with having passionate love for water and battling,but she is also more grown up and mature as person at this point and time.
    Positive thing in my book because it gives character more dimensions enriching his personality and making him in end more enjoyable and deep in that aspect.

She brought healthy interactions and dynamic within group having strong presence within show.She had wide range of emotions she expressed,being both temperament but also sweet inside having her girly moments and that was case with all series she was in.

I don't think writers stopped caring either, otherwise they wouldn't keep her for 5 years,they wouldn't give her 4 episodes in chronicles making her central character,5 cameo episodes in Hoenn and several references through tokens like fishing lure,appearing in openings in queen of hearts card along with Ash mom Dehlia etc.
    To be honest only one writer never cared much for Misty character being ex head writer for original series Takeshi Shudo explaining in his blogs how he never cared much for main characters like Ash,Brock or Misty preferring Team Rocket .

When mr.Shudo stopped doing construction for original series in mid Johto it can be noticed how Misty received much better treatment with her goal than it was case before with Whirl Cup being created,capturing new pokemon Corsola, evolving Poliwhirl, battling more ,starting to explain why she likes water type so much in some episodes like "Some Like it Hot",gaining rivals in form of Sakura and Egan etc.
    Misty started to receive better treatment after Shudo left with other writers caring more for Misty character than he did trying to redeem for some of his mistakes.

For same reason they decided to start moving her stiory forward doing something with her dream of becoming water pokemon master, having her grow as trainer being much better battler compared to Kanto days, have her get over complex of feeling less worthy compared to Daisy, Violet and Lily becoming more confident in herself, they had her get over trauma from childhood Gyarados which was standing on her way of growing forward as trainer of water types, have her grow more mature sand independent not needing Ash and others anymore to look after her proving she can do things on her own.

And if decision of character being replaced wasn't brought up , we would probably see Misty develop more instead of leaving ton of potential unused.
    Majority of people i met liked how Misty developed during course of original series and in chronicles and Hoenn cameos liking combination of quirky and mature/more playful tomboy Misty.

Reason is because writers fixed mistakes increasing characterization and having her become more active developing in better character. And im one of those which appreciated character growth only adding to Misty appeal keeping older traits but also being given some new ones which made him more fresh and interesting.
    Just like i appreciated Ash, May, Dawn etc growth .

However if you like way character developed, i respect that.
    Last edited by pokemon fan 132; 13th July 2012 at 01:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Catalepsy View Post
    Technically she did develop.. into a bland character that is. ;D She went from loud, fiery Misty to boring, motherly egg holding chick. Just a random redhead who still traveled alongside Ash, since they didn't bring any new characters in at that time.
    Umm, No. She still did stuff from time to time even with Togepi. And even though the egg was just a marketing gimmick for Gold and Silver, Misty still battled, brought humor and good chemistry within the group, had her own dreams, (water master) coached and mentored Ash along with influencing the plot on several occasions having several achievements. More so than Brock in reality did back than.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Then why do so many different people feel her personality diminished in Johto? And I don't just mean in this thread, I mean ever since 2002! For the last 10 years most of the fandom has agreed upon the same thing regarding Misty in Johto.

This has been the general opinion on Misty in Johto since the online fandom really formed back together back in 2003. I've seen the same opinions from all the various users that have come and gone both here and over at Serebii.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    Then why do so many different people feel her personality diminished in Johto? And I don't just mean in this thread, I mean ever since 2002! For the last 10 years most of the fandom has agreed upon the same thing regarding Misty in Johto.

This has been the general opinion on Misty in Johto since the online fandom really formed back together back in 2003. I've seen the same opinions from all the various users that have come and gone both here and over at Serebii.
    Yet pokemon fan 132 has painted a very different picture, one that depicts Misty as a developed and interesting character in Johto who was embraced by the fans... Obviously neither party can speak for the entire community but Gliscor'd has pretty much hit the nail right on the head. The general consensus at the time was that Johto had taken its toll on all of the characters, not that they'd reached the natural conclusion of their character development.
    I stream Pokémon episodes and movies at least once a week, follow @PKMNProfessor on Twitter to receive updates on when I'm streaming! (I also tweet any interesting Pokemon based news stories, facts and what I'm currently doing in-game.)

Post Thanks / Like

Yet pokemon fan 132 has painted a very different picture, one that depicts Misty as a developed and interesting character in Johto who was embraced by the fans... Obviously neither party can speak for the entire community but Gliscor'd has pretty much hit the nail right on the head. The general consensus at the time was that Johto had taken its toll on all of the characters, not that they'd reached the natural conclusion of their character development.
    You know since I've started surfing the net looking for Pokemon stuff got mad at Detective Conan, I've begun to wonder just how much the main boards represent the fandom. Because there are a crapload of people, not just kids, who don't post at boards like these. I've seen people agree with you, and I've seen more than I would have thought not have a problem with Johto!Misty, or even Johto in general.

Like I found out there are people who left the franchise just because of the introduction of GSC. "Adding to the number of Pokemon destroyed it! When it was 151 it was fine! But now there are so many it sucks!" < I've seen several times on Youtube comments.

And I can say Misty still has fanboys as well as the creepy nightmare fuel. D: .

Eh, just saying that there might be more people that support a different position than once thought. Or maybe not, we don't know.
    Last edited by Yoshi-kun; 14th July 2012 at 01:23 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Many people thought earth is flat board in past, but does that make them right? No.

There will always be people which liked how some character developed, and those which didn't. Same thing happened after Ash growth as character in AG or DP. Mays after AG, Dawn's after DP etc, etc. Some welcomed it, while to others it created reverse effect viewing them boring.

That doesn't change fact that Misty had plenty of personality in Johto. She didn't stopped being snarky, stubborn, perky, passionate about her hobbies or battling. She didn't stopped arguing when being anoyed, didn't stopped to provide comedy when being center of attention.
    She only became less violent, and that is change which some people supported. While others, not so much.

As for "majority", that word shouldn't be throw around without substantial proofs or statistics to back it up.
    You do realize pokemon fandom is consisted of millions of fans? Even if you combine all people together on this or some other site you wont get more than few thousands which isn't enough to even make drop in the sea. I came online in 2001 and after Misty departure i only noticed backlash and disappointed from large group of fans just when writers started to move character story forward giving her significant development.

I remember how much people welcomed Misty increase of focus in Master Quest with character battling more actively, being made step forward in her career of becoming water master with Whirl Islands in general, her interactions with several characters like Egan, Sakura, Dorian, dynamic interactions with Ash and Brock with original trio being described as cast with strongest bond, opinion which is supported by many even 10 years later.

I don't even need to mention how many fans at that time received more than well Misty in chronicles and AG appearances enjoying in her interactions with characters viewing her as vivacious and full of life. Majority liked that she became more confident, responsible and mature , how she managed to step out of sisters shadow, catch Gyarados with mix of more mature and outgoing yet still tomboyish and spunky character being liked by people .

Perhaps people should take a look at archived threads and see by themselves how much people enjoyed in Misty in Hoenn .

Yoshi Kun:pretty much hit the right spot, and he couldn't be more right.

@Alfonso:Only problem is i was present back than too, and it can be hardly said that was "general consensus"when on so many sites and places i have been to opinions were anything but same . On Serebii and Bulbagarden variety of views was present too with there often existing debates if Misty changed for better or worse among fans.

As for me, im only describing what i saw in original series and how Misty acted during her run and i can without doubt say how she had plenty of character after maturity with violent temper=/=being whole personality. Temper which was still kept with arguing not involving physical abuse anymore. Misty had probably one of most believable and unforced growth in character sense this show had, and while it was hardly enough for what she got i applaud writers for doing good work while managing to keep enjoyable aspects of character and his charm.
    What people disliked about her was fact that her story never received any real closure and too often standing on sidelines in Johto with writers wasting time on unnecessary fillers instead of utilizing screen time to develop characters themselves more. People complained about same thing for Ash, Brock , TR and every other character with Misty not being only one which was signaled out.

Do people really wanna know about who people complained the most? Its Brock which got shortest end of stick even in Johto.
    Last edited by pokemon fan 132; 14th July 2012 at 02:11 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi-kun View Post

You know since I've started surfing the net looking for Pokemon stuff got mad at Detective Conan, I've begun to wonder just how much the main boards represent the fandom. Because there are a crapload of people, not just kids, who don't post at boards like these. I've seen people agree with you, and I've seen more than I would have thought not have a problem with Johto!Misty, or even Johto in general.

Like I found out there are people who left the franchise just because of the introduction of GSC. "Adding to the number of Pokemon destroyed it! When it was 151 it was fine! But now there are so many it sucks!" < I've seen several times on Youtube comments.

And I can say Misty still has fanboys as well as the creepy nightmare fuel. D: .

Eh, just saying that there might be more people that support a different position than once thought. Or maybe not, we don't know.
    Those are people who were only watching for the fad. If you can't bear the thought that new Pokemon and/or characters are added, you're not really a fan of the series.

Post Thanks / Like

Those are people who were only watching for the fad. If you can't bear the thought that new Pokemon and/or characters are added, you're not really a fan of the series.
    Well I didn't say they weren't watching for the fad, and not all of them were even watching, I've seen the same line used for the games. I just think it's one of the most lulz worthy reasons for quitting that I've seen, and I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. Plus they're the ones ranting on Youtube after a decade.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well I didn't say they weren't watching for the fad, and not all of them were even watching, I've seen the same line used for the games. I just think it's one of most lulz worthy reasons for quitting that I've seen, and I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. Plus they're the ones ranting on Youtube after a decade.
    I've seen the retarded rants on youtube, but again those people don't seem very informed of the anime in general. I think as kids they watched the show up until somewhere in the middle of Johto, completely fell out of it when they became teens...and now that they're all 18-20 year olds they're looking back at the series now and they don't understand why its so different.

Case in point, some people didn't even know Misty was gone from the show until we were in the middle of AG or even DP. Why? Simply because they never watched all of Johto in its original run, so they never even got up to the point Misty left.

That's why I remember back in the middle of Battle Frontier was airing, you'd suddenly see posts saying, "What happened to Misty?" as if they were first discovering this back in like 2006-2007 or something. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Well I didn't say they weren't watching for the fad, and not all of them were even watching, I've seen the same line used for the games. I just think it's one of most lulz worthy reasons for quitting that I've seen, and I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. Plus they're the ones ranting on Youtube after a decade.
    I've seen the retarded rants on youtube, but again those people don't seem very informed of the anime in general. I think as kids they watched the show up until somewhere in the middle of Johto, completely fell out of it when they became teens...and now that they're all 18-20 year olds they're looking back at the series now and they don't understand why its so different.

Case in point, some people didn't even know Misty was gone from the show until we were in the middle of AG or even DP. Why? Simply because they never watched all of Johto in its original run, so they never even got up to the point Misty left.

That's why I remember back in the middle of Battle Frontier was airing, you'd suddenly see posts saying, "What happened to Misty?" as if they were first discovering this back in like 2006-2007 or something. lol
    Mid Johto? I don't think some of them made it past Ash losing in the Indigo League. "If it hadn't been for Team Rocket he would have won!" "Damn you Charaizard!" "Well of course he lost, he releases all of his Pokemon!" That or... "teh OI is not rael laegue i quit." "Tracey sux." "Why'd they change the song?" Trust me, not everyone ragequit in Johto. :P

And from what I remember the ones who were, weren't doing it because of Misty. It was the filler insanity/Charizard/Squirtle/baby Pokemon again/GS ball etc.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast