Is Ash good enough to take down an Elite Four Pokemon? - Page 3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Is Ash good enough to take down an Elite Four Pokemon?

Default Re: Is Ash good enough to take down an Elite Four Pokemon?

im very sure the REAL Lance not the one from orange league would beat Ash

I think that if ash only relies on his gay "friendship" strategy he will never be able to do anything good like: beating the elite four; beating one of the elite four's pokemon; or even defeating Iris's Dragonite with his best pokemon Krookodile.

The bottom line is: I could defeat ash with a level one Abra.
    Last edited by DragonMaster1; 2nd January 2013 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Merging posts
    The Network and Water-noctowl like this.
    Dragon Rush!!!

Blog Entries

Ash is like my dumb 6 year old cousin. He gets to a stage where he has a decent pokemon team having taken 20 times longer than needed to do so and then decides he is bored and restarts with a new team. He clearly has some complex about using good pokemon given his insane fear of pikachu evolving and how he managed not to acquire a legendary while befriending like 10.

On the other hand given how quick Iris pokemon are improving I can see her becoming the next champion like in the game. Excadrill and Dragonite with a possible future haxorous.

i kil u

Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post
    Ash is like my dumb 6 year old cousin. He gets to a stage where he has a decent pokemon team having taken 20 times longer than needed to do so and then decides he is bored and restarts with a new team. He clearly has some complex about using good pokemon given his insane fear of pikachu evolving and how he managed not to acquire a legendary while befriending like 10.

On the other hand given how quick Iris pokemon are improving I can see her becoming the next champion like in the game. Excadrill and Dragonite with a possible future haxorous.
    Wow, someone on Bulbagarden praising Iris?! What a tweest!
    Bubble Frog likes this.

Thanks for contributing The Network's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by someguyfromcrowd View Post
    omg no, your mistaken bro

Almost nobody praising Iris is one of the few things I like about this place.

i kil u

Quote Originally Posted by Acceleration View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by someguyfromcrowd View Post
    omg no, your mistaken bro

Almost nobody praising Iris is one of the few things I like about this place.
    I like how you didn't make a giant wall of text bashing Iris like everyone here does.
    The Network and Bubble Frog like this.

Blog Entries

He's never going to beat any members of the elite 4, heck he's possibly regressing back to the top 8 in the Unova League.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnboy View Post
    He's never going to beat any members of the elite 4, heck he's possibly regressing back to the top 8 in the Unova League.
    Quote Originally Posted by hhhhdmt View Post
    i am not talking about ash actually winning a match vs an elite four member, but do you think he is ready to defeat atleast one pokemon of an elite four member?
    Against Prima/Loreli, he was completely dominated. Drake dominated Ash’s pokemon with ease. Against Agatha, Ash manged to put up a very good fight. And against Flint, Pikachu did well vs Infernape, but the other two pokemon were destroyed with ease.
    Do you guys think its finally time for ash to battle an elite four member and defeat atleast one of the Pokemon?
    Dawnboy, the title is an Elite 4 Pokemon, not all 6 of an Elite 4's Pokemon, get it right.

Yes, using all 6 of Ash's best Pokemon i do believe Ash can beat 1 or 2 of their Pokemon now.

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Quote Originally Posted by Mareepy View Post
    Dawnboy, the title is an Elite 4 Pokemon, not all 6 of an Elite 4's Pokemon, get it right.
    There's no reason to be rude when pointing out another person's mistake like that. Please don't do that again.

Anyway, I still don't really see Ash being able to defeat an Elite 4 Pokemon. Depending on which one he was facing and which Pokemon he used, I could see him putting up a pretty good fight and maybe doing a bit of damage before losing, but I don't think he could actually defeat a Pokemon from one of the Elite 4 of any region.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mareepy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hhhhdmt View Post
    i am not talking about ash actually winning a match vs an elite four member, but do you think he is ready to defeat atleast one pokemon of an elite four member?
    Against Prima/Loreli, he was completely dominated. Drake dominated Ash’s pokemon with ease. Against Agatha, Ash manged to put up a very good fight. And against Flint, Pikachu did well vs Infernape, but the other two pokemon were destroyed with ease.
    Do you guys think its finally time for ash to battle an elite four member and defeat atleast one of the Pokemon?

Yes, using all 6 of Ash's best Pokemon i do believe Ash can beat 1 or 2 of their Pokemon now.
    I still stand by what I've said.

I still stand by what I've said.
    Definition of Members of the Elite Four - A member of the Elite Four quartet in a particular region a.k.a. one of the four Elite Four trainer.

Your comment is confusing. If you are referring to Members of the Elite Four, your comment definitely off topic; If you are referring the Pokemon of an Elite Four as "Members of Elite Four", then you are not off topic but simply made a mistake.

No one ever in the games or the anime referred the Pokemons of an Elite Four as "Members of Elite Four"
    Last edited by Mareepy; 16th December 2012 at 06:49 PM.

i kil u

Hey guys, have you heard? Ash beat Shauntal's Chandelure!

Other News: The first pig ever has learned how to fly.
    Gengarzilla likes this.
    Threads like these are what happens when Mark Chang from Fairly OddParents has unprotected sex with bad comedians

If ash battled the same way he did the battle frontier and used his strongest pokemon like Charizard, I think yes he should be able to defeat at least one pokemon of the e4 as long as they don't switch pokemon.

Thanks for contributing The Network's Avatar

only if the Elite Four Trainer removes their brain beforehand, and also blindfolds themself during the battle.
    Gengarzilla likes this.

i kil u

only if the Elite Four Trainer removes their brain beforehand, and also blindfolds themself during the battle.
    They also must use Magikarp.
    Threads like these are what happens when Mark Chang from Fairly OddParents has unprotected sex with bad comedians

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast