What is the stupidest thing you've ever done? - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is the stupidest thing you've ever done?

Actual Cannibal Shiay LaBeouf Shiay's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiay On Twitter Add Shiay on Facebook
    Follow Shiay on Tumblr Visit Shiay's Youtube Channel

Default Re: What is the stupidest thing you've ever done?

Spraying pepper spray strong enough to take down a bear on the wall.

I was very young... shhhhh....

deviantART | Perfect Lie | The Sinclair Journal | Level Up! | My Fanclub | Fallout Fanclub | Morty/Matsuba Fanclub | Left 4 Dead Group | TERA Player

Tempest Reach Server
    Jaydin.Byrd/37/Human/Warrior | Alloura/20/Elin/Priest | Jaysen.Biel/20/Castanic/Warrior | Kayan/6/Castanic/Archer
    Azrea/5/Castanic/Warrior | Gwenevire/8/Elin/Sorcerer | Jak.Sinclair/18/Human/Warrior | Sylsalis/10/Castanic/Archer

Celestial Hills Server
    Vaiha/15/Castanic/Slayer | Thalifra/16/Castanic/Sorcerer | Shiay/13/Human/Slayer | Mirielle.Maltrusse/23/High Elf/Mystic
    Nuell/20/Castanic/Archer | Open | Open | Open

THE SITE LOOKS WEIRD.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tim View Post
    What is the stupidest thing you've ever done?

For me it was the time we went on a school camp to Canberra. Biggest mistake I ever made, from start to finish.

It probably starts with the begining of the year. One kid never shows up and it takes until halfway through the third term for a new kid to arrive. I don't like him, he doesn't like me. Pity he just has to go and make friends with my friends, who are unable to see through his empty heart and shallowness. Last week of term, we go to Canberra on a 16 hour long bus trip. (let's not go into that) Everything goes along smoothly until Mr. Shallow decides to tell two of our friends some unsavoury details about my best friend, who was already growing impatient with my following him (Another mistake). I tell my friend and some other friends but do you think they listen, they don't. I'm stuck with no friends for a week and Mr. Shallow gets what he wants. It took me about a year before they could see him for what he was, but by then, he had got his way. Basically my existance during that time was a mistake, as were my actions leading up to it, which were mostly my fault.

But enough about that, what about you?
    Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Dx And for those people that have had this similar problem, I'm sorry! My best friend was stolen from me >.> And she's changed 'cause of this one girl. The girl that stole her is nice, but...then she's not. I don't mean to be mean to her or anything, but...yeah. o.o Anyway, one time they told me they were having a sleepover together, and so, IN MY SLEEP, I called them and made them cry! IN. MY. SLEEP. I didn't know I even did it...and I was yelling and being so mean o.o See, sometimes if something happens when I'm still awake, I fall asleep and then it's like a dark side awakens inside of me. The other night, I attacked my friends in my sleep, but I was completely unaware of it.

Anyway, stupid things I've done...OH! I made up this really stupid lie in 1st or 2nd grade that I saw a man bury a gun in the dirt. It caused lotsa trouble in my school. (I was a brat when I was little. o.o I was baadddd.)

Another stupid thing I've done is...being mean to my sister. I'm just mean to her. Siblings always are, right? Well, most siblings are...Sorry, sis Dx

OH! And I tortured my guinea pig when he was ill Dx I was stupid and I was trying to train him, so I blew a whistle in his ears (Ahh I'm so sorry, Gary!!! Dx) and it nearly gave him a heart attack. And then he died a few months later, and I felt soooo bad...I got a balloon, wrote "I love you, Gary" on it and then let it fly up into the sky. I was crying so hard Dx He was an awesome guinea pig. Ahem. Anywayyyyy...Yup :3 Oh, and I named him after the Gary in the anime xD

Pokemon Master in College Miki-Fan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Spraining my ankle- twice

Screwing around with my mom's Blackberry. Even though it was a problem that was easy and simple to fix, I'm now too scared to use one...

Blog Entries

My 16th birthday was pretty stupid.
    When I turned 16, I went out with my then best friend and hit a Pizza Hut for lunch. We had some pizza then we both hit the mall. A few hours later, I felt a little bit hungry, so I stopped at a Hardee's and got a vanilla ice cream cone.

Vanilla soft serve is supposed to be white, right? Well, this stuff was an odd brownish color. And a bit on the runny side. Rather than pitch the thing (which I should have done), I ate it anyway.

Ten minutes later, I felt queasy. Thirty minutes later, I threw up in Sears. Not in the bathroom. In the store itself.

I never bought ice cream from that Hardee's again. Thankfully, the mall shut that little hellhole down a few years later. I have to wonder how many people got food poisoning at that place. x_x

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    My 16th birthday was pretty stupid.
    When I turned 16, I went out with my then best friend and hit a Pizza Hut for lunch. We had some pizza then we both hit the mall. A few hours later, I felt a little bit hungry, so I stopped at a Hardee's and got a vanilla ice cream cone.

Vanilla soft serve is supposed to be white, right? Well, this stuff was an odd brownish color. And a bit on the runny side. Rather than pitch the thing (which I should have done), I ate it anyway.

Ten minutes later, I felt queasy. Thirty minutes later, I threw up in Sears. Not in the bathroom. In the store itself.

I never bought ice cream from that Hardee's again. Thankfully, the mall shut that little hellhole down a few years later. I have to wonder how many people got food poisoning at that place. x_x
    That reminds me, in Australia there was this ice cream parlour that apparently served a customer poo. No joke, poo.
    TIMMY TIM

Nothing of interest here Perxio's Avatar

Oh god I need to keep these memories suppressed. The first one that popped into my head that I've hated myself since was snapping at my ex's mother. I was really stressed and a lot of things were on my mind about family...and honestly, I hated staying there because: a.) me+heat=hell b.) ninja mosquitoes everywhere c.) I'm so self-conscious and worried to be a burden that...I end up being a burden. It didn't help that I live in Kentucky and they live in Florida, so I was kinda stuck there. So I was living with them for a week and thus a guest, so I shouldn't have done that, besides it being really disrespectful.

Guess what everyone found out a couple of months later.

She got breast cancer.

She's not doing very well.

I dunno, I know I've done a lot of stupid things, but I think that one's the one I feel most guilty about or more recently. That and it didn't help me and my ex's relationship. I was too humiliated and still too angry to apologize...

I'm an asshole.

I'll come up with a more lighthearted one sometime...

In Mystery Dungeon land! Eating ice cream.....

I was calling my friend, and I decided to act like an idiot.
    I said "Yo sup!" after the person picked up.
    .....it was the wrong number. DX
    A Pokemon and Konjiki no Gash Bell Fan.

DOWN WITH GASHXTIO!!!!

Avatar made by my awesome cousin, Gabriel!

Name: Cocoa

Blog Entries

When I was four, I got lost in a supermarket. Then I found my mom, her back to me, staring at some sushi. I could tell it was her because she had the same purse and coat. Relieved, I hugged her and said, "Hi Ma." She turned around and looked at me like I was crazy. She wasn't my mom. I was four then, but I still think that was really stupid of me.
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Blog Entries

Follow Fennel on Tumblr

All the stupid things I've done could fill up a book.

But there's one that immediately comes to mind: when I was 8 or 9, one of my friends told me that the director of Finding Nemo was a guy called "Adold Hitler" (yes with that spelling). I believed him and told my other friend. Naturally, she burst out laughing.

Blog Entries

Losing a $50k scholarship, 100% FL Bright Futures Scholarship, and screwing my GPA. :) sorta fixed now though.
    Astronomy Club... you know you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaname Madoka
    If someone tells me that it’s wrong to hope, I will tell them they’re wrong every time.

Blog Entries

Poked a teacher in the ass with a pencil when I was 8 or 9. REALLY NOT PROUD because she was old and it's just weird.

Otoshigami Neltharion S. Deathwing's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Eating 10 sticks of lamb skewers down the streets of an old city. The next day, I feel nauseating, vomited several times, felt dizzy, and my stomach really hurts for the whole day.

When I told this to my friends, they said that what I ate wasn't lamb skewers. It was probably rat meat or something.
    Well, I’ll stay close without the sleep
    My broken heart is yours to keep
    So pull out the puzzle and every piece
    While I take all the gain

The Dimension Witch Dolce's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter
    Follow Dolce on Tumblr Visit Dolce's Youtube Channel

Too many things to count >.>; But one is when I used my dad's phone to call my brother, I ranted at the person thinking it was my bro but I was wrong... xD It ended with a "opps wrong number" and me hanging up before letting the person speak ^^;

IGN: Dolce, 3DS FC: 4554-1270-5039
    Entertainment, Inc.Global Trade Station
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

^ I'd like to see a transcript of that.

"You freaking piece of s***! I can't believe you broke my bike! I had to carry it all the way home, up the hill, and then that ass-wipe Trevor came up and started pushing me! I fell into the ditch, and I nearly drowned 'cause the bike was on top of me! I got up, soaking wet and covered with mud, and there was frog in my pants for the rest of the trip! You little--"

"What? Is this Jill? Jill?"

*click*

As for the dumbest thing I've ever done, I was about 7 or so, and I was at a public restroom at some beach during a field trip. I was on the toilet, doing my business, and suddenly this MASSIVE mosquito flies up to me! I swear, it looked EXACTLY like the ones in Jumanji. It was HUGE! It must've been as big as my foot!

The stupid part: I ran screaming outside with my pants around my ankles. I didn't think any of it at first, I was too busy running for my life from the huge mosquito that was trying to eat my brains.

The Curious Lord of Time Thanatos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tim View Post
    That reminds me, in Australia there was this ice cream parlour that apparently served a customer poo. No joke, poo.
    Living in Australia just became harder...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast