What is the stupidest thing you've ever done? - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the stupidest thing you've ever done?

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What is the stupidest thing you've ever done?

Quote Originally Posted by Dewgong Rain View Post
    -Said the square root of four is seven.

-Asked a particularly overweight woman when she was having her baby. T_T I know, you see it in comics and sitcoms and crap, but it HAPPENS.
    Happened to my mother.

I suppose it was trying to sneak my pokemon cards out of my parent's room when I got grounded from them. I got caught and they got burned.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Turning a blind eye on my friend's drug use and watching them fade into a shell of themselves.

I really couldn't care less because it's her own fault but, it makes me wish I'd have done something in the start aside from telling her she's a fucking wanker.

|.......................| 0_o o_0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

threw my hamster down the stairs when I was five

Blog Entries

I was in the car with my dad and saw a road sign saying "Petts Wood 2" which lead me to say "So, there's a Petts Wood and a second Petts Wood around here?".

I walked around a dump site when I was around 7 or 8 and I stepped on a 3 inch rusty nail and it went straight through my foot.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever done. (I know, it's not THAT stupid, but still)
    Diryn.

Blog Entries

Stupiest thing I've ever done? Trust my ex. >.<

The last few months I was dating my ex-boyfriend, he got infatuated with my best friend's stepsister. Rather than growing a spine and telling him not to see her at all, I simply told him I trusted him and that he was smart enough not to do anything stupid.

Two weeks later, he cheated on me. With her. And didn't tell me until two weeks after the fact. Which leads me to the second stupidest thing I ever did: I gave him a second chance. I went through a year of pure hell before I wised up and dumped him. But he had already won the battle--most of my former friends think everything that happened to me was my fault. It didn't matter that he cheated on me; I was to blame for the whole damn thing.

Yeah I was a bit of a moron, I admit. Learned a lot form those experiences, I tell you.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

追放されたバカ
    Where both beef and dreams are super-sized
    Blog Entries

Once, I was like 9, I went to my friends house. I stuck his cat in my pants...

I once was so out of it I walked from my room across the house into the kitchen and attempted to put my DS in the dishwasher. I opened it and stopped myself right before.

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Once I was camping with some friends and there was a rake lying outside the tent (because we were there for community service or something) and it was dark and I stepped on the rake and it swung up and hit me in the face. It was like a cartoon scene.

I guess I yelled "CRAP! WHY IS THERE A RAKE RIGHT THERE?!" when it happened because now my friend says it to me every time I see her.

In retrospect, it was more funny than stupid. But still.

Tried to stay up for a full 24 hours.
    Ended up with a seizure watching tv.

Actually, I think it ties as 1st with many other dumb things I've done.
    I have no idea what to do in life.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

I totally lied in my last post on this thread. About a year and a quarter ago, I was hanging out with one of my best friends. I hadn't seen him in almost half a year since I was at school, so we chilled for a few hours. Over the course of the night, he brought up a couple times how he wanted to drive into a telephone poll at 120 miles per hour. He really didn't sound serious at all, and I really didn't want to believe he was, so I didn't think much of it. At about two thirty, I was about to leave. I got in my car, and he got in his car, which wasn't at his house, so I thought he would have to put it in his driveway or something.

The stupidest thing that I've ever done in my life was driving away that night.

About three and a half hours later, I got a frantic telephone call from his parents. I instantly knew what had happened.

So yeah, I lied before. This is definitely the stupidest thing I've ever done, and yes it was definitely a life changing thing.
    That's nice.

I think jumping off a moving golf cart was pretty stupid. On my friends street.

And I almost got myself hit by a car, but it was sort of panic, so Im not sure if I should count it.

Oh, and deciding to be on my one coach's soccer team last season. The other coach was the coolest guy ever, and if he was my age, I'd be in love with him XD He'd picked me to be on this team for the fall season, but when spring came around, I went to the other team. I felt like such a traitor, and I have NO idea why I said yes to the other coach. T_T

And now that awesome coach that I love is coaching a boys team :(

Blog Entries

I don't feel like saying my main one 'cause it's really stupid.

but here's another one:
    When I was much younger, my gameboy was dirty so I decided to wash it.o_0
    IN THE SINK! with soap and water! The game I had in there stopped working and so did the system itself...wow
    Last edited by XXKojiMusaXX; 18th August 2009 at 12:02 PM.

Blog Entries

I guess I'll share some irl fail. Might not be in chronological order

-At the age of 8, 9 of my friends and I went to a new two story house that was being build and we smashed every single window.

-At the age of 12 me and my friend were wrestling and I tackled him. He was out for 3 minutes on the ground. I felt like a total asshole.

-Got high and drunk on my 16th birthday, ended up throwing up all over some guys car in the parking lot...four times.

-Walked on a frozen river at the age of 9. My foot went through the ice and I barely made it to the land.

-At the age of 14 I was pissed that my bike chain was loose and I wanted to get home asap. So I got on a started peddling as fast as I could, ended up crashing 5 feet away almost breaking my arm. Oh and I had to push my bike while in pain for the next mile.

-Age of 16, went to school high and ended up failing a exam.

-Dunno what age but I lit some AXE in the bathroom and ended up setting all the paper on fire. Had a hard time explaining it to my mom.

That's all I remember at the moment, theres probably more fail.
    Former staff member - 2010
    Formerly known as - insomniac
    Competitive Player

Forgiving certain people over and over again. And also not telling about it to someone, at least not till it was too late.

Pokedex progress: 319/493 caught

Small Observations, Big Designs
    - my blog about game designing

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast