What did you dream of last night? Vol. 2 - Page 9

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: What did you dream of last night? Vol. 2

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

Default Re: What did you dream of last night? Vol. 2

This was probably from watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Gravity Falls, South Park, and Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, and from being delusional last night. I started out taking a really hard entree exam for my school in this weird forest. Then after that everyone turned into zombies and I had to play a game of advanced Pickle Ball against them. Then I left and went to role play with my friends. We all liked Zexal in the dream, so ReshiramDragonofTruth was Yuma and I was Astral. I thought I sucked at it, but then the girl playing Shark said I was awesome, so she gave me this weird purple sweater and bought me the second Zexal manga. Then I went to a sports game and flipped out, stole a pickup truck from this guy, and was afraid the cops would catch me. Yup, that totally made sense.

It's weird, I've had multiple dreams involving zombies playing Pickle Ball now.
    Last edited by Niji; 29th December 2012 at 04:01 PM.

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

ღ Ruiner ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

I played the song Please Don't Leave Me by P!nk for about half a minute, with my dad listening as well, and then suddenly everything just went blank; no sight, no sound, nothing, and it stayed that way for the rest of the night.

Yeah, I don't even know what that was about.

"Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    Fun & GamesRulesLast.fmAvatarBannerThe Planetary Pit Stop

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

I was at school the day before break and I got this huge homework packet. Then me and a this other kid had to stay after school and dust a whole cavern full of robots that looked just like humans. There were at least a hundred crammed in the room and there were no light switches so it was really dark. I suddenly saw the other kid running out screaming, and the robots coming to life and turning towards me. I ran out of the school and down the street. Then I realized I lost my bus pass, and a robot who looked my age said it had a spare and gave it to me. It had rebelled against the evil robots because it didn't want to kill. It gave me its bus pass and we randomly fell in love, or something. Then it left and I had to fend off some more robots while waiting for the bus. I saw this one lady and she told me that the bus would be 30 minutes late. I left the robots and started taking a walk down the street, only to be passed by the bus. I realized the lady must've been a robot, and ran after the bus. I caught up to it a stop later, and got on worrying about who else was actually a robot.

I'll always remember you~
    Blog Entries

...I don't remember. Something about a cliff overlooking the ocean. There was some stranger next to me that I didn't know.

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

At first I dreamt about stuff like forgetting my stuff at school, and drowning in a lake. Then I dreamt that I was an angel of destruction and the Anti-Christ. These teachers at a Catholic school thought I was an angel of harmony, so they made me be like a celebrity teacher at there school. They made me put white stuff on my wings, since they were grey, and made me wear these white flowing robes, instead of anything black. They also nagged me about acting and speaking wrongly, and being an agnostic who was clueless about Christianity. I finally got so pissed at this one student that I ripped the roof off the school and banished her to Hell. Then the teachers understood.

play later - sleep now! Playful_Weasel's Avatar
    Add Playful_Weasel on Facebook Add Playful_Weasel on Google+
    Visit Playful_Weasel's Youtube Channel

I dreamed last night that someone had put a curse on me, and had to become a Watchog for the rest of my life (at times I wish it was real) - aside from that I can't remember much of the dream.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!
    - 4871-3995-3493
    Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill
    I have many teams in Kalos - my original team will always be:
    Original Y Team - IGN Maria: Delphox - Mienshao - Watchog - Lucario - Sylveon - Vaporeon

What's this? Bouffalant Herdier's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Bouffalant Herdier On Twitter
    Visit Bouffalant Herdier's Youtube Channel

I dreamt that a Gen VI Pokemon was revealed. It was a big, ferocious green dragon thing. I wasn't very impressed, hope it wasn't a vision of the future.

Who is this git?

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

A ton of random crap about there being a double of this girl at my school, finding a robot fox, participating in a study of how people empathized with robots, having to make the terrified robot scream in pain, then playing poker with everyone, new episodes of Invader ZIM, camping in this rainbow forest, #96 having a ton of minions out to get me, Captain Corn and this jerk from my school being cereal killers, escaping with some bleeding people in a boat, and then realizing the boat was shaped like a taco. Yup, makes perfect sense doesn't it?
    Last edited by Niji; 31st December 2012 at 03:06 PM.

I'll always remember you~
    Blog Entries

I was outside a store in a place I didn't know, with my mom and a bunch of other strange people. We were talking about something random, then I saw this strange explosion in the distance (that kind of looked like the one from the gangnam style video), then there was an earthquake and I ducked under a random chair, and I remember being really scared. Then I woke up at 5:30 in the morning because of this dream. :/

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

It started out as me being Yusei and being chaced through a maze by Captain Corn. Then it became a weird version of episode 37 and 38 of Zexal. I was taking a walk alone on a bridge when I heard a voice and turned around. This creepy red-haired version of me started talking with me and trying to convince me to support a shipping. Then when I refused, it told me it'd make me support shipping and a ton of rabid shippers appeared gathered around it, and then it told me that shippers worked together. Then, I realized I had #39 and summoned it to fight the shippers. It was slashing them up, but then I realized that Yuma was in a duel, so I had to send it to him. Then, the shippers chased me, tackled me, and started possessing me and trying to make me support shipping. Then I dreamt I was being chased by hippies. It was a work out.
    Last edited by Niji; 1st January 2013 at 04:01 PM.
    User_Name likes this.

Blog Entries

I was in a giant round area, and in the center was a huge cauldron about 4 times my height that was filled to the brim with a blue alcoholic drink. There were about 24 people dancing around it, including my family.

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

I went to Japan with my dad and enrolled in whatever school Yuma from Zexal goes to, only he wasn't there. For some reason, his friends seemed to think I was their best friend. After school, these the two school bullies captured them, tied them up, and threatened to throw them into a random pit of lava next to the school if I didn't duel them. I didn't really know how to duel, but I agreed. They said if I won I didn't get any reward, but if I lost, they'd give me #96 (which I hate, so, yes, that is a penalty). For some reason I had #39, so I summoned it somehow, but still had no idea how to play. They somehow summoned #96. The monsters were super vivid in my dream, with perfect detail, and they looked like they were actually real. I woke up just before the bullies won.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I remember I had a dream where I was working at my old job and filling out some sort of application on the computer at the same time. I was not good at multitasking lol.

play later - sleep now! Playful_Weasel's Avatar
    Add Playful_Weasel on Facebook Add Playful_Weasel on Google+
    Visit Playful_Weasel's Youtube Channel

Not sure what triggered my dream (could have been all the reruns of "Law & Order SVU" or "NCIS" I keep watching, or playing GTA 4) - I dream that late at night, my grandma, my uncle, and I went to a restaurant in Tacoma, and had to park the car 2 streets away, after meal getting out of the restaurant, some car had the alarm going, and when my grandma, uncle, and I were going to cross the street police was blocking the road, and three bomb-squad vehicles raced by. My grandma and uncle stayed behind, and I went to try and find a way to get the car, I couldn't find it anymore.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!
    - 4871-3995-3493
    Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill
    I have many teams in Kalos - my original team will always be:
    Original Y Team - IGN Maria: Delphox - Mienshao - Watchog - Lucario - Sylveon - Vaporeon

Blog Entries

Me and my brother went to go to the bathroom in some office at about sunset. I remember a few girls were trapped in a glass container, but I didn't really care as I passed them by on my way back home. It was about evening when we got there, and it was dreadfully windy. My brother was fumbling with the lock to the door, and one moment the house was there, the next, only the door remained. I was telling him that it was just a door and to look behind at the nothingness there when it became even windier. We went to try to find my mother when I noticed behind me across the street a small tornado. Lightning struck as more and more tornadoes appeared all around and in different areas. I figured that the house had been blown somewhere by a tornado, and as I noticed a Keldeo disappear within the clouds, my mother ran to us in some kind of basketball court. My brother told her what had happened, and we ran to try to find our house as night fell. Eventually, we went into some kind of creepy funhouse of my mother and uncles' memories, and got caught in a dead end when we suddenly appeared in the house. Me and my brother went on our computers and noticed that in the taskbar were icons saying something along the lines of "Deadly winds from the Pacific reach Las Vegas, NV." I was sitting there wondering how the electricity and plumbing worked fine as my brother went to the bathroom. That was when the dream ended, and it spooked me for hours after.

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast