What did you dream of last night? Vol. 2 - Page 7
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you dream of last night? Vol. 2

Default Re: What did you dream of last night? Vol. 2

Bikini-clad Pokémon battling on my part at a beach resort where all my favourite ice cream flavours were available, but melted.

Yeah, I don't even know. I can only imagine I'm longing for some warm weather again.

~ Formerly known as Kaori ~

Blog Entries

I dreamed that I saw a girl trying to learn to play a flute. She was blowing into the wrong end and it sounded like a bunch of farting.

...don't ask.

Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    ~A slightly different universe~

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

A giant plant that made it rain Rainbows while seagulls kept crashing into each other...

I don't get it, it was weird.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Someone - I don't remember who, I guess my brother - threw my mobile phone at my head while I was playing Pokemon White 2, and I dropped the DS. The DS was smashed into two. And when I ran White 2 on another DS, the save file was gone.

The first thing I did after waking up was check my White 2 game XD

...yeah, I know I've been feeling a bit guilty about playing a lot of games on DS and mobile phone, but really, what a dream. -_-

Victor of 'Lame' Hunger Games Contest hosted in The Situation Room

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

A really strange dream about doing volunteer work on a tropical island, I think in French Polynesia. I had my cello with me. I was also worried about bugs.

I think I had another dream, possibly combined with it, about my bank account being down to $5. Money nightmares have become a pretty regular problem these days...

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

There was an aline planet, and a teacher had to choose between teaching a really smart class or a really stupid class. The teacher chose the smart class, this made the stupid aliens really mad. So the took over the alien planet to show that they weren't moron.

Good for the aliens! one of them once said "I AM NOT A MORON!" XD

Blog Entries

Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

I think just some random songs playing in my head. No visuals or anything.

I have claimed Klefki, Geno from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, and Vivian from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.
    Caprizant's CommoditiesBanner | Nothing ever doesn't change, but nothing changes much | Last.fmThe Planetary Pit Stop

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I had dreamt that I was a cleared townie in a mafia game, so I was converted; the mafia sent me out to do the kill, and…instead, I went on a mass-murdering spree, even killing my own teammates. I killed them last, and right after killing the last mafioso, I just…broke down. Began crying hysterically, screaming apologies and begging for forgiveness as my tears stained red from the blood on my face. I eventually calmed down enough to think rationally, got rid of the knife and cleaned myself enough to not look like I just murdered half the people living in the town; I’m not entirely sure what happened from that point on, but I do know that I was plagued by guilt/anxiety/self-hatred for the rest of the dream, and I'm pretty sure I somehow never got caught, making it even worse.

I also looked like Kotori from Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, for some reason. That tends to happen, dreams centering around me having me technically be someone else.

I just have the most screwed up dreams, don’t I. ><

Blog Entries

I had a dream that I entered a strange house during some sort of a storm, and I wandered around. The first/ground floor was in the basement for some reason. Then I talked to a Bulbagarden member on the real ground floor, and I said I had to go upstairs because I had to duel a friend of mine, even though I don't like or play Yu-Gi-Oh!/Duel Monsters. And right there is where the dream cut off. Right now it's suddenly striking me that the house had a similar structure to my aunt's house, except it was bigger and the rooms had different purposes.

I still don't know why I had this dream, but okay.

I have claimed Klefki, Geno from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, and Vivian from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.
    Caprizant's CommoditiesBanner | Nothing ever doesn't change, but nothing changes much | Last.fmThe Planetary Pit Stop

Blog Entries

Visit Kthleen's Youtube Channel

I was supposed to read a book and build some sort of representation of it as a project. I tried to read it, but I realized I didn't have enough time, so I built a small... I don't even know what it was or was supposed to be. I remember the word "farm," but this wasn't, nor was it supposed to be, any sort of building that would be found on one. A not-quite-castle in the middle of part of a field?

Anyway, this was a group project, so in class, I brought my thing to my two teammates, one of whom I remember from school (let's call him JH) and the other I remember nothing about. They did sort of posters about their portions of the book. Portion? O_o I said I tried to read the whole thing but gave up. JH, the group leader, was pissed. I kept thinking about how terrible I am at following directions (I don't remember being told to read only part of the book! Not to mention that wouldn't really make sense, unless that's how the books were intended to be revealed) and how we should have coordinated better, but it's too late now.

I remember part of another group's presentation as a video: the back end of some guy in some sort of cardboard animal costume lying on a skateboard with a rope around his waist, half being pulled, half scrambling forward to make it look he was pulling whatever was behind him (another castle? I'm pretty sure it was some sort of building), then... something with a white screen and a cutesy cartoon kitten head? and a guy growling some words that also started to show up typed on the screen.

Blog Entries

I can't remember it clearly, but I don't think I want to. There was a lot of blood, that's for sure. But then it was just black and silent for the rest of the night until I woke up.

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

I don't remember the full details, but I was shot in my dream, though it wasn't anything too bad, since I still ended up going to work.

You know you work too much, when 90% of your dreams somehow involve work. ._.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841
    Stats or something

Blog Entries

I was in some sort of a small, dark yard, with bushes and a fence around me. I had the strange feeling someone was after me, like they wanted to hurt me or kill me. After awhile of wondering about it and frantically trying to escape the yard, I suddenly felt a complete loss of hope, as though the person had actually found me. Then I woke up in a completely empty hot tub, and that's when I actually woke up.

...Huh!?

Baf's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

I had a nap this morning (woke up way too early) and I distinctly remember the police knocking on our door, I woke up immediately and was a bit nervous for a minute trying to discern the truth from my dream.

I'll always remember you~
    Blog Entries

I don't remember it exactly, but my dream involved having to pay $20 to the library because we couldn't find the book we had to return. And I remember my mom not having a twenty-dollar bill with her, and me rummaging frantically through her purse looking for one.

It was pretty weird, considering I haven't been to the library in forever.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast