What did you dream of last night? Vol. 2 - Page 2

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: What did you dream of last night? Vol. 2

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Default Re: What did you dream of last night? Vol. 2

I was playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl with my friends, at one of their house, like almost everyday. Then his dog grew a cape out of her back and jumped through the wall, leaving a big hole behind.

Blog Entries

Follow Fennel on Tumblr

I was standing with two friends in a field and we were shouting to each other. Then a song started playing out of nowhere and we all clapped along.

Fairy Queen Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kaori on Tumblr

I was in a university house having skipped forward two years to doing my Geology degree with a guy I seem to've made up but reaaaally liked. We were sorting out the house/cleaning and then... Lion. Lion in our garden. Wut. We just closed all the blinds at the back of the house and closed the back door so it wouldn't see us. Then my cat Tigger (four of him, actually) appeared. Then the other students and I went out for a drink. Go figure.

[12:40:02 AM] Karamazov: I call Kaori the chick who could crush me under her tits
    ~ Proud Head of Entertainment, Inc. ~ Fanclub ~ Come join the conversation in the Entertainment, Inc. General Chat Thread!~

I am the Aqua Rabbit. CamyPSyrup's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Once I had a dream about a dentist. He was a stoic yet generous man who would do anything to help anyone in need. He was also friends with an 18 year old orphan girl. One day when they were both in the park, the girl’s abusive boyfriend came by, looking for her. When the boy sees his girlfriend hanging out with the dentist, he practically snaps and comes at them with a broken glass bottle.
    The girl fears for her life now, but the dentist shields her and, I don’t know how he did it, but he takes the bottle, inserts the bottle in the boy’s nostril, takes a stone slab, and slams the boy in the back of the head so hard that the bottle shatters inside of his head, killing him instantly! Unfortunately, the dentist is arrested for murder…and that’s when I woke up.
    I swear, this was the few dreams I have that plays out like a story that I can follow.

Blog Entries

I found some kittens outside the school library, but then when I went to Drama the teacher confiscated them, and I had to make little boxes out of blue paper to hide them in.

Blog Entries

Follow Fennel on Tumblr

I hid in a closet for six months (six months in dream-time, that is).

Blog Entries

Visit Kthleen's Youtube Channel

Is it alright to necro this?

Gosh, sometimes my dreams rot (lololol pun).

What I remember is a couple of things that I think were part of the same dream, but I don't really remember the connection:
    1. I was eating some challah when I noticed it tasted funny. I look at the loaf in the bag, and there's some mold on it. At first, it was just a few small white spots, but the more I look, the more (and the more blue-green) mold I see. I tear off a hunk, and what's left in the bag (didn't look at the hunk) is moldy inside! A good portion of the bottom half of the inside is just straight blue-green. So then I freak out.
    2. There were ants all over my bed. D: And wouldn't you know it, the more I looked, the more I saw (as in "lines appeared where they weren't before"). I think my mom was there too, but I forgot what she was doing. I also vaguely remember trying to flip my mattress.

The first part's no doubt based on something that happened last December. I was eating some challah when I noticed it tasted funny. I looked at the loaf in the bag, and there was some mold on it. Just a nickel-sized spot of blue-green on top, but I ended up tossing it since there wasn't much left (perhaps not quite a quarter of a loaf, where in the dream there was around half to 3/4 of a loaf).
    Last edited by Kthleen; 17th July 2012 at 07:38 AM.

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

I was taking a test that spanned a lot of subjects... and then I was playing Yu-Gi-Oh.

Weird dream.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Crazy Dragon-lover. D; Tetrahedron's Avatar

I dreamed I was saving the world from some evil being (yes it happens) and then that cats were walking all over me. Somehow, these things went together and the logical side of my brain thought it was insane (I have dream commentary). The one thing I remember most is that there was a woman with a white beret in her long, violet hair. She had matching eyes. I think that if I was writing her, I'd be weary and throw her out as a Mary Sue, but in the dream, she was the person in charge of the whole thing. Yeah, I think it was crazy too.

|Eon Graphics||Avy and sig by me|

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I don't remember it all that well, but I remember that it had to do with Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal and 5d's. Like the two combined or something. XD

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Best squid ever Bouffalant Herdier's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Bouffalant Herdier On Twitter
    Visit Bouffalant Herdier's Youtube Channel

I dreamed that my dad used my laptop and managed to damage it so badly, its shell had fallen off. I was relieved to wake up and discover it was just a dream.

Who is this git?

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

I had a dream that there weren't any tables in the caf at my school, but just couches. You had to use the pullout beds as tables.

mostly just a recluse
    Blog Entries

i dreamed of one of my best friends was talking to someone about seeing a movie or reading a book and neither party wanted me in the conversation which made me really angry when i woke up

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

I dreamt that my family and I went and stayed at some fancy resort. But I got lost in it because it was so huge, and once I finally got back to our room, weird things kept happening, like strangers being in there with us, and I kept losing things.

It was kind of bizarre, but possibly related to the fact that I don't like hotels.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

It was a mafia game-the few people I remember who were in it were FinalArcadia, me, Lithuania, HCL, NfiNity, America*, Mintaka, and Umeko-and it was all in real life. We were gathered in this huge field, and it literally played out like a regular mafia game, with the Day 1 random votes and everything.

But...the deaths were real. Day 1, Mintaka was lynched, and she...actually died. Was hung. And then the night happened, and all of us went to sleep, and when we woke up, Umeko was dead. Her chest...was just covered in blood... And her eyes were just so dull and unfeeling...

The votes continued, but I remember that, in the dream, I could've sworn I was seeing the spirits of Umeko and Mintaka, these sad looks on their faces. The day ended in no lynch...The cycle continued for a bit, different people dying, different lynches. The next nightkill had been Lithuania...then America* was lynched... And I was still seeing their ghosts, all of them just so upset and sorrowful...They were all innocent, in case you couldn't guess.

And then, in the night 'phase' (for lack of a better term), I was the one killed. I had woken up (in the dream) just before I was actually killed; I'd managed to get out of the way of the weapon quickly enough, but when I was running away, I tripped. I had gasped and tried to push myself up so I could start running, but I only directly connected with the weapon, knocking my head right back onto the floor. The weapon was apparently was strong enough to kill me, and it was at that exact moment I woke up.

It was freaky as all hell. >.>
    Catspring, FinalArcadia and Momoka like this.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast