What did you dream of last night? Vol. 2 - Page 13

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: What did you dream of last night? Vol. 2

Add Dawn<3 on Facebook

Default Re: What did you dream of last night? Vol. 2

I dreamt of me battling a super powerful guy in an action game with a laser gun...Oh I whipped his butt alright...
    "Just Like the Burning Flames in my Heart,
    Burn it up into Red Hot Flames!!!!"

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

My dream last night was so freakish that I'll probably just post it as my weirdest dream ever, and tell some short TribeTwelve nightmares I've neglected to post here.

I had this really creepy one where it was like I was watching one of the Observer videos, only it was full of footage of me as a child, but as I watched it Slender Man was in the background O-O . There was writing that I couldn't read in it, and there were some shots of the Observer, including one of him watching me as I currently slept, and then there was really loud static and I woke up. I've had this dream over and over, night after night. It replays in my head like a tape, and I always wake up at the end.

Another one I had was that I walked out of my house one day and realized it was suddenly in the middle of Victor Park at night, but when I turned around the door was locked. I was trying to find my way out, when I realized that the full moon was actually an eye that was watching me. I tried to run, but then Slendy, the Collective, and some Proxies from other series came out of the shadows, set my house on fire, and started singing This is Halloween XD .

Another was that I'd finally beaten Slender: The Arrival, only I actually got sucked into the game. After I won, I ended up trapped in a big stadium with the Observer watching me through the security cameras which looked like robotic eyes.

Yet another one I had because of listening to I Am the Slime by Frank Zappa, which is used in TribeTwelve, before bedtime -_- . It was that I was in a mall and started walking through a TV store, but then the TVs all cut to a close-up of an eye. Suddenly, they all came to life, started singing I Am the Slime, and chased me through the mall. I hid in Hot Topic, but then I saw it was full of Observer plushies XD . I charged down the escalator, and the Tvs, still singing, sprouted tentacles with eyes on them. I jumped into the elevator and the doors closed just before the TVs could get me. Unfortunately for me, the Observer was in there with me .__.

The final one I'll share is the one that freaked me out most. There are some possible TribeTwelve spoilers, so be warned. It was like a combination of TribeTwelve and I'mscared. I was trapped in the house as Noah, trying to solve the puzzles. The Observer kept popping up in all the places that White Face did. It was really creepy, since he was basically invisible in the dark, I usually only noticed the gleam of his glasses and teeth after he'd been there for a while O_O . All of the places where there was blood in the game, there was fire instead this time. In the final room the Observer came up to me and showed me my reflection in a broken mirror. I saw that I'd become Firebrand, and would be trapped in the room forever.

play later - sleep now! Playful_Weasel's Avatar
    Add Playful_Weasel on Facebook Add Playful_Weasel on Google+
    Visit Playful_Weasel's Youtube Channel

I dreamed that I was in Los Angeles, and my mom asked me to wait for her somewhere (I don't remember where), and for some reason I got on board a bus, got off at the next stop, boarded a different bus and went by an abandoned city..... can't remember much since I woke up
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!
    - 4871-3995-3493
    Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill
    I have many teams in Kalos - my original team will always be:
    Original Y Team - IGN Maria: Delphox - Mienshao - Watchog - Lucario - Sylveon - Vaporeon

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Performing and my father being reliable for once

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

I don't remember most of it, but I recall running away from my city, abandoning it at its greatest time of need. Somewhere had started some kind of war with it, so me and my friends ran away to a university in England. I vaguely recall walking into a room where one of my friend's boyfriends were sat with some random Sixth Former, who persuaded us to go back to the city to help out in the war. That's all I really remember.

ღ Ruiner ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

Some sort of gym-class-racing-contest scenario that somehow saw me wandering through an underground neighborhood and being chased by monsters who were supposed to be the teachers. I don't even know what my dreams are meant to be anymore.

"Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    Fun & GamesRulesLast.fmAvatarBannerThe Planetary Pit Stop

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

I was browsing another forum and I notice they added a new section called Members Interactions Center, basically a place for members to interact by asking each questions threads and getting to know each other more. It is actually an idea that's being formed on the forum and might actually become a thing.I just woke up and immediately hoped on the computer and visited the forum. I had also noticed they had a new style so I used I clicked to look at it. It was a light tan and kind of plain with nothing Pokemon related for a Pokemon fan forum, but the cool feature was that you could move some of the sections of the forum around. So I moved the Who's Online part from the very bottom of the forum to the top of the forum on the right side. Then I went to another room to watch some TV. Adventure Time was on, which is odd, since Adventure Time don't air in the mornings, only in the evening/afternoon. The episode was about Lumpy Space Princess , particularly her being robbed. (Ironically a n upcoming episode from Season 5 LSP Gets Robbed - The Adventure Time Wiki. Mathematical!) Then after the I episode ,which lasted about 6 minutes, I got back on the forum and refreshed the page. I look at the Who's Online list and see a bunch of users I've never seen before in bold blue, which indicates they became moderators for a forum. I look at the list again and see my username in blue bold like this: AWsquared. I was in total shock and so I look at my profile and see which meant I became a moderator! I looked to see what section I was moderating. Turns out it was the new Members Interaction Center along with the 3 other new mods. Then I scrolled through the entire forum and saw even more new forums, which I assumed was their Staff Lounge. Their Celebrations thread (used for celebrations on the forums like member anniversaries , staff promotions , and member birthdays obviously) was changed to Celebratory and the top thread was one title "30 day ago AW was considered a spawn of Satan." (I assumed it was an inside joke I had with another member.) and that happen to be my congratulatory celebration thread of me becoming a mod. Then I woke up after that. (Yeah I guess I'm more desperate to be a moderator on a forum than I thought.)

Blog Entries

I dreamed that I was watching a plane land, only it turned into a space shuttle and landed in a lake near my house. Yeah, it was really weird. @_@

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I remember having one dream where my family and I were going to go on a shp, but where, I dont know.

I remember a second one of my mom telling me I needed to replace my laptop.

play later - sleep now! Playful_Weasel's Avatar
    Add Playful_Weasel on Facebook Add Playful_Weasel on Google+
    Visit Playful_Weasel's Youtube Channel

I remember part of my dream.... I remember I bought a fancy house somewhere in southern California, and my uncle and grandma didn't want to live there, something terrified them. From there we got on board a bus (don't know whats with me dreaming about buses lately), somewhere along the way I was taking photos, arriving near the top of a hill, we passed an abandoned haunted house.... can't remember much, I woke up, well the alarm clock did.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!
    - 4871-3995-3493
    Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill
    I have many teams in Kalos - my original team will always be:
    Original Y Team - IGN Maria: Delphox - Mienshao - Watchog - Lucario - Sylveon - Vaporeon

Blog Entries

I dreamed about a TV show that was based on D&D that aired in the UK back in the 70s and how one of the stars was being stalked by some fans. Then the dream turned into me going to a friend's house and having some neighbor try and prank us.

Team Battle Maison
    GPX+

What's this? Bouffalant Herdier's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Bouffalant Herdier On Twitter
    Visit Bouffalant Herdier's Youtube Channel

I dreamt that I was making an advert for three different types of biscuits, which I was hoping would go viral on YouTube.

Who is this git?

Blog Entries

I had a Pacific Rim dream; one of the kaiju was small enough to get inside a building and it was trying to attack me. Someone rigged up a flamethrower and burned the thing to death.

Team Battle Maison
    GPX+

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

All I remember is playing tennis but half of the tennis balls were made of rock, but I woke up happy so there was probably more to it than that.

Blog Entries

Aside from it having this obnoxious ringing noise in the background, the only thing I remember about my last dream is that it involved everyone spontaneously growing an extra pair of nipples.

I'm not sure I fully understand what this means.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast