What did you dream of last night? Vol. 2 - Page 12

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: What did you dream of last night? Vol. 2

play later - sleep now! Playful_Weasel's Avatar
    Add Playful_Weasel on Facebook Add Playful_Weasel on Google+
    Visit Playful_Weasel's Youtube Channel

Default Re: What did you dream of last night? Vol. 2

I had to different dreams, one was exciting the other one was a nightmare for me.

The first for me was a nightmare (had trouble getting back to sleep). First part of this nightmare was that I walked into a store and it was getting robbed, then when I walk out there was an earthquake - and for me my nightmare begins, I'm terrified of tsunami after it happened in Japan - then a few minutes later, I'm playing with my cats near a park, then tsunami waves start coming in..... don't remember much, I woke up.

Second dream after getting back to sleep - I dreamed that my grandma and I went to Portland OR and we got into an accident along the way.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!
    - 4871-3995-3493
    Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill
    I have many teams in Kalos - my original team will always be:
    Original Y Team - IGN Maria: Delphox - Mienshao - Watchog - Lucario - Sylveon - Vaporeon

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Literally my brother and I fighting and nearly eating food with dog crap in it. At one point he was putting the crap in out o jealousy of me besting him over it.

Registered User Mamasoftshellturtle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Mamasoftshellturtle on Facebook
    Visit Mamasoftshellturtle's Youtube Channel

had a dream that I was eating a zucchini sandwich. I've been craving one...
    Amyda Nakornsrithammarajensis

Blog Entries

So I dreamed that I was reading the newspaper and apparently, Pokemon actually did exist in this world. What I read was disturbing: there was a cave-in about fifty miles from where I lived and caught in the cave-in was a group of Golett that lived in the area. Two were dead and the other four weren't cooperating; they also wouldn't let anyone come near the bodies of their deceased friends. Somehow, I went from reading the story to actually being there, Prime in tow. He told me that like it or not, I wasn't rescuing these little guys; I was only there to help clean up. One of the foremen saw me, led me to the tent where they were keeping this blasted little group and told me if I could get them to move, it would be a help.

The dead Golett were normally colored and three of the four living ones were as well. The leader of the group was a shiny and the moment it saw me, it took a swing at me. I didn't do anything at first then I grabbed it, yanked it into my arms and started sobbing. The Golett looked completely confused at first them it started wailing; the rest started not long after. After crying for a while, I leveled with the group and told them it wasn't safe to be here but I could take them home--all of them--and that they could stay together with me. The leader agreed so my hubby and I borrowed a van, loaded the dead Golett in the back, got the survivors inside and started driving home. The last thing I remember is slipping an arm around the shiny Golett; it was starting to cry again.

Man, that was pretty depressing.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

I had a dream that I owned something very expensive that people wanted.. and got attacked by a group of people the day after that were looking to steal it. I sent out a bunch of Pokemon and somehow managed to fight them off. xD;
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

So, the night before last night I had nightmares about episode 96 of ZeXal, as expected -_- . I was a Pokemon that was some cross between Sonic and Zoroark, only light green, and N was my trainer. Apparently, I'd been hit by a car and killed instantly. I woke up floating in this place that must have been Heaven. It was a large white room lit up by some unknown light source, and Alit, Gilag, and Misael were all angels there XD . They were welcoming me kindly, when suddenly their images dissolved and the room turned dark, but was glowing red slightly.
    Warning: this part of my dream has spoilers of episode 96 of ZeXal.

When I turned around Vector was standing there, and he grabbed me by the neck. He hurled me into the water, but then N dived in and saved me. Then we drove off in a convertible, and he was playing random pop songs on the radio.
    Zexy likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

Surprisingly, no dream last night (better to say I don't remember it...)

I got a scum result on that bush! LYNCH IT LYNCH IT LYNCH IT!

Blog Entries

I dreamed that Prime and I were on a roadtrip. I have no idea where we were going, though.

Team Battle Maison
    GPX+

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

I went to school at some kind of academy with a load of dogs, and a mix of both my internet friends and outside of the internet friends attended it with me. At one point, all the students decided to go out into the nearby woods, where there was a rumour of a giant black dog living. When we got there, the hound appeared, and it was the scariest thing I've ever seen in a dream. It killed most of my friends and my boyfriend (WHY ;-;), leaving only me, my online best friend and offline best, and bro, alive. The hound then tried to kill them, and I felt weak and my whole body was like lead, so I couldn't move to protect them and had to witness them all die. I woke up crying and screaming.

Blog Entries

I dreamed that I was in an elevator. I think I was in a department store and was shopping. Yeah, I've only got a fragment leftover from last night.

Team Battle Maison
    GPX+

play later - sleep now! Playful_Weasel's Avatar
    Add Playful_Weasel on Facebook Add Playful_Weasel on Google+
    Visit Playful_Weasel's Youtube Channel

I had kind of a crazy dream. I had dream that the entire world was flooded and the only piece of visible land was the top of Mt. Everest... don't know what happened after, I woke up
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!
    - 4871-3995-3493
    Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill
    I have many teams in Kalos - my original team will always be:
    Original Y Team - IGN Maria: Delphox - Mienshao - Watchog - Lucario - Sylveon - Vaporeon

Follow Bironicus On Twitter
    Visit Bironicus's Youtube Channel

I can barely remember much, but I know Slenderman was in it, but he was friendly. Slenderman, I am resistant to your powers!!!

Blog Entries
    Follow Terrell On Twitter Add Terrell on Facebook

In most of my dreams, i'm always being capthered or stuck in a dungeon somewhere lol. i have all sorts of dreams, but i'll only remember 1 or 2 of them.

My last dream i had was, when me and other was stuck on this island fulla zombies. we fought and killed them, but more kept coming. we stayed in a house, all of a suddent the power out. i ran and got my guns ready. as soon as the lights came back on, everyone in the house was dead. i paniced hard as hell, praying to god that dont let them kill me. then these weird zombies that can go through walls appeared. the zombies had me pinned down. i looked out the window and seen like a trillion zombies waiting outside. i had 2 choices, 1 is to put a bullet into my head, meaning to kill myself or fight an impossable fight. once all of the zombies gathered around me, and attacked me i woked up and started aiming my 357 magnum.

Dreams are magical sometime you could actally control your dreams. i cant do that, it just comes out of no where.
    Last edited by Terrell; 11th April 2013 at 01:42 AM.
    Time to show of my gangsta to friends and fans.

Blog Entries

I dreamed that I was watching an ep of Beast Wars that involved both Megatron and the Vok; they were both trying to destroy the Maximals. For some odd reason, Silverbolt wasn't a Fuzor but a fox. Yeah, it was weird.

Team Battle Maison
    GPX+

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

The walking dead and my brother closing my door after my uncle annoyed my dog

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast