What did you dream of last night? Vol. 2 - Page 11

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: What did you dream of last night? Vol. 2

play later - sleep now! Playful_Weasel's Avatar
    Add Playful_Weasel on Facebook Add Playful_Weasel on Google+
    Visit Playful_Weasel's Youtube Channel

Default Re: What did you dream of last night? Vol. 2

I took a nap before leaving for work (nap from 5:00pm to 7:15pm) - and I dreamed that my uncle, my grandma, and one of my grandma's friends, and I went driving to New York City, and near the end of the dream, I couldn't remember where I parked the car
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!
    - 4871-3995-3493
    Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill
    I have many teams in Kalos - my original team will always be:
    Original Y Team - IGN Maria: Delphox - Mienshao - Watchog - Lucario - Sylveon - Vaporeon

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

I don't remember it very well, but I think I recall being locked in a room with some of the Homestuck trolls, which is weird, considering I hardly ever dream about fictional characters. I remember petting Equius, and that Dave went out to "buy" trolls and bring them to me, so I'd get a new troll in the room every time that Dave returned. :I
    Caprizant likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

A while ago I dreamt that I was a life-sized painted wooden dummy, who looked like me only with blue pupil-less eyes. I hated humanity, and then one day I was brought to life when I was chosen by the Gimmick Puppet: Giant Killer card. Then I dueled against Yuma alongside ReshiramDragonofTruth, who wanted the Heart EartH Dragon from him. It was weird O_O.

Last night I had a nightmare that #96 was my step-dad, and kept telling me to give him a hug O_O.

Too much ZeXal before bedtime.

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

I was in a master suite room in a nice hotel (I assume it was the Hilton Waikaloa)...
    ...with Zim in his human disguise. (I've been watching too much Invader ZIM O.o)

There was only one giant bed in the suite, so me and Zim had to share the bed. The dream took place over the course of one night.
    All Zim did was watch random movies (I remember one that he watched was a silly fictional claymation about Egyptian Pharaoh and a living mummy) since he didn't need sleep. I think all he did was laugh at the stupidity of the movies. Of course, I needed sleep.
    Whenever I fell asleep in the dream, I knew I was dreaming, so I could only be lucid while dreaming within a dream. However, these lucid dreams were very short and I had little control over them, and I would wake up back in the hotel room, which I figured was the reality.
    However, I remember waking up from one dream back into the hotel room, and performed a reality check (I try and jam my first and middle finger into the palm of my hand) that failed (My fingers went through my hand). I figured that this was a false awakening and I don't remember what I did during this "false awakening", but I think I woke up back in the hotel room, it was 3 am, and Zim was doing his awesome evil laughter, because he's Zim. Someone in the next room had heard this and wasn't too happy about this. Im not kidding, here's how I remember the conversation going:
    Zim:MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Random dude yelling from the other room: Hey! No evil laughter at 3am!
    Zim:(Slightly quieter)MUAhahaha!
    RDYFTOR:I can still hear you!
    Zim:(Normal speaking voice, less enthusiasm)Hahahaha.
    RDYFTORL:I can STILL hear you!!
    Zim:(whispering, getting annoyed)hahahaha.
    RDYFTORL:I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!!!!!!
    Zim:(extremely annoyed, silently opens mouth and closes it twice.)
    RDYFTORL: There. Much better.

I laughed when I remembered this in the morning when I actually woke up, and wondered how my brain could think up of that conversation while sleeping.

So just...WTF, ultimate inception, with a dream within a dream within a dream at one point. And only being able to be aware that I was dreaming while having a dream within a dream.
    Just WTF.
    Niji and Calidus44 like this.

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

Blog Entries

Follow Ahnyo on Tumblr Visit Ahnyo's Youtube Channel

It had something to do with my sister and I finding Happy Tree Friends DVDs in the children's section of a store resembling Barnes & Noble. I should really stop watching that cartoon before bed, before I dream of something worse. I think there was also a part about a civilization of hippopotamuses, and everyone got mad at the king because they were tired of eating the same food.

I'll always remember you~
    Blog Entries

...I think it was about going to school and forgetting my homework. I have no life. :P

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

The night before last night I dreamt I was being chased by Slender Man through abandoned buildings and eventually my house, and I couldn't find anyone. I locked myself in my bathroom, and then I remembered that I was wearing #39 around my neck. I thought about how awesomely it destroyed evil, and realized that I should be acting more like Yuma and stop cowering miserably. I went out and challenged Slender Man to a duel. He dueled with a deck based mainly around the Slender Mythos, but I finally beat him with #39.

Last night I dreamt that there were these people like the Signers from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds, only instead of with dragons, their souls were bonded with a Numbers card from ZeXal. Apparently a part of each Numbers card had gone to the alternate universe that ReshiramDragonofTruth and I lived in, and we were two of the many Signer-type people. Chibi Yuma and Astral brought all of the Signer-type people to the ZeXal universe, which looked like the setting of Slender: The Arrival, to give us a mission. It ended with Reshi and I talking about which Numbers card we thought we were. Obviously we came to the conclusion that her bond must be with the Heart-eartH Dragon, while we weren't sure what I was. Then Slender Man appeared, and turned into chibi Yuma and went all ZeXal on him and killed him.

I should really play less Slender: The Arrival Beta, and watch less ZeXal O-O .
    Last edited by Niji; 12th February 2013 at 12:48 PM.

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

I had kind of an unusual and strange dream; In my dream - while I was walking in Seattle's Pike Place Market, there was one vendor that practiced black magic and was sending me across time, first that he send me back to 1995, then back to the present, then he sent me to 1985, then back to the present, and finally send me to 1889, and don't know what happen after, I woke up.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    - 4871-3995-3493
    Original Y Team - IGN Maria: Delphox - Mienshao - Watchog - Lucario - Sylveon - Vaporeon

ღ Nightmusic ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

I had a dream that I was in Tokyo for some sort of a big event, then things went fuzzy and I was sitting in some sort of room writing a letter. Writing letters is a recurring theme in my dreams, despite the fact that I hate writing letters.

"Everyone needs someone or something or sometime to themselves."
    Fun & GamesRulesLast.fmThe Planetary Pit StopAvatarBanner

Blog Entries

Follow Booster the Gawd on Tumblr

I was in a parade filled with dancing unicorns, and then I was flying past the unicorns and into a room. that's all I remember
    I am sooo messed up.

Blog Entries

Had a dream we had a long assignment due today that I didn't know of because I was absent from class last week. I tried to do it 30 minutes before the bus came but ended up missing the entire bus and not getting to class. Ugh, worst nightmare right there.
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

I had a dream that one of my irl friends died. I seem to have dreams about the people I care about dying often. And they are terrible because when I'm having them they're so read.

I had an unusual dream. I was getting ready for a football match, for some strange reason I was getting dressed near my car, and all of a sudden the ground near a park opens up and swallows the car
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    - 4871-3995-3493

Follow Bironicus On Twitter
    Visit Bironicus's Youtube Channel

I dreamt that in the first series of the Pokemon Anime, Ash Ketchum was played by Will Smith. It's so weird when your dreaming something like that 'cause your convinced it's real, and then you wake up and think "What the Heck just happened".

ღ Nightmusic ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

I dreamt I was stuck in some sort of a mansion, trying to escape an unknown danger. I keep having dreams involving large/odd houses and trying to escape things.

"Everyone needs someone or something or sometime to themselves."
    Fun & GamesRulesLast.fmThe Planetary Pit StopAvatarBanner

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast