Weirdest Dreams - Page 5

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Weirdest Dreams

Default Re: Weirdest Dreams

The first thing that comes to mind RECENTLY that is memorable and more wtf-y than epic and awesome would be a dream where I was drinking beer with my cousin on a porch...as I see some woman surrounded by a few people and cops all screaming for her to calm down and stop...as she dumps gasoline on herself and ignites it. She then started running around wildly as we all got the hell out of Dodge. Ironically enough, they were standing in a creek bed.

Blog Entries

Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

I had a nice dream tonight. For some reason the police wanted to arrest me in my house, and I couldn't leave the place. I had to escape while jumping the balconies outside going from room to room, locking the doors etc etc. There were 3 more friends of mine who tried to cover me, and in the end, I woke up before getting caught.

I actually liked this dream, it was action-packed.

I got a scum result on that bush! LYNCH IT LYNCH IT LYNCH IT!

maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

This morning, in my dream, I invented a utensil that can only be described as a wok/bird house hybrid. You'd set the wok on the stove, put your food on the wooden shelving inside of the birdhouse sitting on top of the wok, a flame would be lighted in the centre of the contraption and the food would cook. I put in an uncooked chicken breast in between two slices of bread and some potatoes.
    maglev is invisible

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

I had a pretty unusual dream a few nights ago. I recall being a younger version of myself, and having a pet cat who followed me everywhere and occasionally lead me to new quests. Anyway, the dream was situated in some form of market, which was a long system of catacombs that supplied things like magical charms, spell books, pots, wands and the sort. When me and the cat were wandering aforementioned catacombs, we ran into this giant dog and his owner, who tried to con us out of some kind of shoulder bag with an important item in it. However, the cat and me fought back, and ended up escaping, bag in to.

I have no idea what my dreams suggest sometimes.

shhhhh.
    Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

I had a dream last night in which I might have been making out with one of the contestants from Hell's Kitchen.

I do not know how this occurred.
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

Registered User Mamasoftshellturtle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Mamasoftshellturtle on Facebook
    Visit Mamasoftshellturtle's Youtube Channel

Last night I had a dream that I was flying to Japan with a bunch of cosplayers. I kept losing books that I brought in with me and there was a narutard weeb next to me poking me with a shuriken.
    Probably had that dream because I read weeaboo stories before bed and Anime Boston just happened (i didn't go) and i went to Japan last year around this time.
    Amyda Nakornsrithammarajensis

Blog Entries

I had allergies last night and my nose was blocked. I went to sleep and had a dream where I went to the doctors about it. He examined my nose with this kind of xray machine and he magnified the image. There was lots of tiny insects and the doctor was like 'ah yes, you have a cold' he said I had strain m9-8. Which I planned to google when I got home to see if I could find any information on how bad that strain was. I got home and my mum was acting weird. She was ignoring me and I felt sad and sick. Then I woke up.

I was in a minecraft world, and i had a quest to swim somewhere to save something. I don't really remember much of the dream, though. But after that I got to an island with a church, where I met my parents and my brothers, and a friend of mine. She was wearing a yellow dress, which was really weird cause she never wears dresses irl. Inside the church was a cinema for some reason, and outside the church was a tiny market where they sold cotton candy. I bought some purple cotton candy, and suddenly my eyes turned purple. Then my friend ate the blue one, and her eyes turned blue. We went inside the church to watch a movie, me and my friend started flying and we saw the rest of the movie through a window on the roof. After that, I woke up.

Creepy adorable grin FTW ~DawnFairy=)~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ On Twitter Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Facebook Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Google+ Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on MySpace
    Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Linkedin Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ on Tumblr Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ on Flickr Visit ~DawnFairy=)~'s Youtube Channel

Arrow Re: Weirdest Dreams

Random older teen or young adult boys trying to rape (???) me inside an inflatable 'haunted house' was one of the things I dreamt about last night and that was rather... weird.........espesally cuz it was likely somehow related to something about teen Lea from Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (which i watched cutscene videos a few nights ago, as i may likely never own this game, due to our financal status.......o.o; still cool stuff XD) climbing a golden inca pyramid thing with a bunch of other kids who looked like everyone in the Organization 13 when they were younger, apperently (cept larxenne's hair was apperently a 'light orangey' color....instead of blond......and not as awesomely cut U.U;;; ) as some 'contest thing' and thats how they became nobodies somehow. o_o;

What is wrong with my brain. XD (answer; likely, too much fangirling over riku....o_o;; xD)

I like being pretty irl and wear dresses i wish i could go sweet lolita...
    Riku and Clefairies are adorbs :D

Blog Entries

I don't remember very many dreams. Some of my weird dreams include the one where I participated in a giant robot battle, the one where I witnessed the second coming of Christ while in some city (back when I was a Christian), the one where my friend joined leagues with aliens....I feel like I remember more dreams than that, but none are coming to mind at the moment. Blah.

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

Before I woke up, I got a nightmare. It was school exams and I don't know how to do. It's extremely difficult, and I cannot finish exams. The nightmare forced me to wake up late.

Fry
    Add Fry on Facebook

I had a dream, when I was like, seven, that I was being chased by some hunters that looked like they were from the Ice Age...then, at the end of the dream, the leader stabbed me in the heart and I saw myself dying.

I was one demented child. ;-;

Blog Entries

I've had a lot of dreams, most of them messed up, but this one isn't the most messed up one I've ever had; it's the one that's actually had an effect on my life.

I was in a pool. The instructor told me swim to a certain area. I swam the wrong way, and red lights started flashing, and a red X appeared. I had a fear of the colour red for about 2 years after that dream.

OK, that wasn't a very big effect on my life, but it was still something, right?

Blog Entries

My dreams are usually pretty bizarre. A majority of my dreams aren't even about me, but my OC's or other characters. I recently had one about Ash. He was a new kid at my school and everyone was making fun of him because he's never won a Pokemon League and were criticizing him about his age. He got mad and said that he was gonna prove to everyone that he could win a League and that he would become Champion. He shows everyone that he has 8 badges and that they can all come watch him in the League, so our class takes a field trip to the Pokemon League to watch Ash compete. Ash ends up making it to the final round, and his opponent is none other than...Kirby. Then Kirby inhaled Ash and exploded.

End of dream.
    Akromatic likes this.

Look Forward, Team Rocket!

Also I claim Piplup in the Claim a Pokemon thread =)

I don't know how my evil teacher gets into my house, eats ginger, log on to my gmail with my dad's computer but she did anyway in my dream.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast