Add Greece on Google+

Default Re: Weirdest Dreams

Dancing Mushrooms...

Registered User Mamasoftshellturtle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Mamasoftshellturtle on Facebook
    Visit Mamasoftshellturtle's Youtube Channel

I had a dream last night that my chickens turned to hawks and I was wearing a loincloth.
    Amyda Nakornsrithammarajensis

I have two.
    First one. I was on a field trip with my class, and then my teacher picked up the phone and they told us about a hypnotist who lived across the street and was terrorizing the school with cupcakes, and we needed to come back. We found some people cleaning up the cupcakes when we were there. Later, a boy approached a girl, thinking she was the terrorist, and then they raced back to class only to fall into a paper shredder. Then, they popped back up, unhurt, except they were completely different people.
    Other one, which was last night:
    I was in some castle with some other people, trying to invade it. I then went into this other dimension like one of those witch worlds in Madoka Magica, and became a magical girl and started shooting Pokemon. I had a close encounter with a Steelix, where it almost ate me, just like another magical girl. Then, I came back to the castle, and everyone I knew was there. My teacher was there, and she picked up some headphones and said, "This sounds amazing!" It was Aelita's disco song from Code Lyoko. Then a guy named Dave came up and listened to it, and it ended.

Blog Entries

I've had some strange dreams in the past, but this one gets all the cake. Ahem...

So, my grandpa and I are out in the middle of the ocean, on rafts that are sort of like the ones in Pacifidlog Town. We're at some sort of movie shoot, acting in a new movie. Then, we get attacked by pirates. They zip around on their boats and everything blows up and there's chaos everywhere. I jump off one of the platforms, which are floating on the water, and I die.

But wait, there's more.

A screen with buttons pops up, which looks identical to the Minecraft screen you get when you die. However, it says "You have been promoted to Dolohov!" at the top. I click respawn (not sure how I did that...?), and suddenly I'm on a speed boat. Evidently, I'm now Dolohov. Standing beside me, firing off spells, is Bellatrix. She cackles, and I turn to see that she's firing said spells of doom at another speed boat. The target is Princess Peach, who is wielding a frying pan. Apparently it's some sort of oceanic speed boat battle between the two. Peach deflects one of the spells with her frying pan, like she does in Super Smash Bros Brawl, and the spell goes flying back towards us.

And then I wake up to my alarm.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

I had a dream once where I was living in a turtle's shell, but the turtle was gigantic or anything, I was just a mini version of myself. All of my friends and family also lived inside the shells of various animals, with my big sister living inside a snail's shell, which is pretty awesome because I bet she hated it in there. >:3 I don't really remember much else about the dream though, it was years ago.
    Zexy likes this.

I dreamt of electric rodents that were also covered in ice. Earth's moon was covered in mice and they were plotting to kidnap all the people with a Rat Chinese Zodiac Sign.

I ran away from them as fast as I could, until I turned them into elves, dwarves, undead, trolls, humans, goblins and gryphons. And desert elves.
    OBJECTION! ... To myself, for my inactivity...

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Me and a bunch of people started hatching dinosaur eggs, I was apparently good at it :/

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

I had a dream that Selim Bradley, the Führer's son, was a homunculus!

Crazy, right?

Blog Entries

I had a strange dream where I became a Twilight Vampire (Which I hate) and then I got killed by Buffy the Vampire Slayer... It was awesome...

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

Oh man, I have sooooo many weird dreams...
    There was this one dream I had where Cilan was pregnant with FIVE Pokemon eggs. He gave birth to them, then they all hatched into Salamence and flew away.
    I woke up from that at 4am all like "WTF".
    I then proceeded to write down the entire dream because it was too funny and I didn't want to forget it

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

FOR REAL THIS TIME, THOUGH (above post was part of my April Fool's joke):

I had this dream where I was hanging out with this person who really loved drugs and they were offering me all these incredibly messed-up ones, both ones I'd heard of like cocaine and meth and ones I'd never heard of, and at the end I was like, "No, really! Just shrooms and LSD! I can't take any more than that!"

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Bulbapedia Editorial Board Zesty Cactus's Avatar Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

had a scary dream about nuclear warfare recently.. :( i haven't dreamed much in the last couple weeks.

i've had dreams about working, including a dream where we got SD PVRs (we don't carry those for over a year..) and dreams about weird customers and stuff, and dreams about being late for work (when i wake up and i'm on time always feels like i got a second chance)

i've had dreams about shopping (and being disappointed when i wake up and i don't actually have the stuff i bought...once i dreamed i found a bunch of vinyl records of anime songs... :<)

and my weirdest ever is probably the dream i had in grade 10 where my friend was an elevator salesperson XD

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

Well, I just woke up from probably the most demented dream I've ever had O-O . It involves ZeXal, creepypasta (The Russian Sleep Experiment), and a little Slendy vlog (TribeTwelve and MyDarkJournal) stuff. There are some random Mario names, but those don't really matter XD . I'll try to make this as quick as I can. I'm not even sure how well I can retell this, but here goes nada!
    I'd watched a movie with Vincent Price playing an evil puppet, and shortly after learned my favorite cafe closing, and was upset about it. I exited the large center house the cafe was once in, and saw some joggers running by me. A guy from my class who stopped to talk with me and I found a tunnel, which was made of the fabric of the universe, and walked inside it. It was covered in a blue sky and white cloud pattern, but there were holes in it that had a starry night sky background. He wanted to go through the holes, but I was too afraid. Then, it was the time of WWII, at a large military compound in Germany near a forest. #96 from ZeXal was the leader of the Nazis, who seemed to be people he'd possessed. I was a blonde and stereotypically girly American woman with a typical outdated hair and clothing style XD . I was one of the Americans #96 captured to torture, and who was imprisoned in the compound. In the shadowy compound, he made me breath in some of the stimulant, very similar to that used in The Russian Sleep Experiment, so that I wouldn't die yet, even after being tortured and maimed excessively. Around this time, the song Pretty Toy by Velvet Acid Christ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-JVkMmMO7w) was eerily echoing in the atmosphere. I stumbled out of the compound, much of my flesh torn off and my organs hanging out. Blood-splattered and dazed I saw the Nazis lined up around a helicopter. #96 laughed and muttered to me my instructions. I was to fly the helicopter across the forest as a symbol of another Nazi victory, and land it by the station of Lt. Luigi. I got into the copter, crying, and began to take off. I didn't know it, but I had the ability to give people back their free will, but when I wasn't trying to, it only worked on 1 person at a time. Before the copter took off, a soldier named Wario was freed. He was so disturbed by what he'd done, he tied one end of a rope around his neck, and the other to the copter. When #96 saw one of his soldiers hanging from the copter, he thought I'd done it to spite him, and started to pursue me. Panicked, I steered the helicopter over the thick forest and to where I saw Luigi standing outside a small station built into the base of a tree. #96 ordered him to shoot me with all his amo, but try not to kill me before my real punishment. Since Wario was dead, my powers freed Luigi's mind. He ran to help me and gave me some medicine. #96 was furious, so we started climbing the tree that the tower was built into. He climbed up after us easily. Once we'd gotten to the top, the tree doubled over with our weight. #96 was right behind us, so we let go, and like in some old cartoon the branch threw him into another tree XD . We spent hours in the woods running and hiding. The stimulant he'd given me to allow me to live through the torture had made me much faster and stronger than I once was. Luigi was very generous, daring, and fairly good looking, so I was glad to have his company in the forest. One time #96 spotted us, Luigi and I climbed over an electric fence into a pen of guard dogs, some of which were corgis for some reason. Luigi distracted him as I slipped over the fence and escaped. I ran as fast as I could, feeling as if he was still breathing down my neck, into a pretty little town of primarily small lavender bungalows, crammed in together with shady hedges. I raced down the lanes, as there weren't many spaces between the houses. The town was built like a maze, so I always ended up near the woods. There was an abandoned bungalow where a family who'd been killed once lived. Everything in it was bright blue. That was where I settled down for that time. I went into hiding in the town and stayed there for weeks, taking on multiple identities. One day I saw a hearse driving by, which contained Luigi's body. The song Blue by The Birthday Massacre (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-JVkMmMO7w) began to play as I descended farther into insanity. I had caused Luigi and Wario to die. I was constantly haunted by the fear #96 would find me, and my mind was warped from what I'd gone through. I also remembered my childhood, something that I had forgotten in the quiet madness of the compound. Astral had been my best and only friend as a child, and I'd lost him, too, and been stabbed in the back. I couldn't deal with the guilt, grief, betrayal, and trauma. I thought of killing others, and planned on killing myself. Well, that's the dream :\ .

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I had a very odd dream a few nights ago that there was an "apocalyptic" hurricane where I live, this is unusual because we dont get Hurricanes where I live much and this was an especially bad one. So, me and my family went to this place that I guess was a shelter and my sister just suddenly had to go back to the house for something so she made me go along for some reason. Then she made me get out of the car and run to my house in the rain while she drove in her car -_- It was very strange.

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

I had a dream today that my friend took drugs and grew a third eye above his two, and then I walked into my classroom and one of my teeth fell out.

Weird right?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast