Weirdest Dreams - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Weirdest Dreams

Bushel of EXTERMINATION Dalexandra's Avatar

Default Re: Weirdest Dreams

I think it would be a dream were my class and my substitute teacher went to go play on our playground and out of the sky was airships that fired bombs at us and we run towards a tunnel and one student got hit in the foot by a bomb and it broke her foot we pulled her to us she died at that time and then robots tired to kill us but then our substitute teacher pulled swords out of the ground when were running for our lives then she killed the robots then we ran back to the tunnels but we stopped and looked at the sky and they were gone for good and then we went to our other playground and my friend gave me my blanket.

Creepy adorable grin FTW ~DawnFairy=)~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ On Twitter Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Facebook Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Google+ Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on MySpace
    Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Linkedin Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ on Tumblr Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ on Flickr Visit ~DawnFairy=)~'s Youtube Channel

Let me think on this...uhhhh....

Well this one dream I had about tv show's in a cube floating in outer space or something like that was pretty weird.

.-.;

I like being pretty irl and wear dresses i wish i could go sweet lolita...
    Riku and Clefairies are adorbs :D

This is going to be weird, but why not: for a few months, I had this recurring dream where it was revealed to me that I was going to die in the very near future (no more than four days), and the entire dream was my journey through half of that duration of time. It played almost like a movie -- an extremely repetitive, boring movie. I did nothing but sulk and think that this situation can't be real. I remember that I squandered the first two days lying in my bed and saying to myself over and over again, "This can't be real."

In the dream, I had an active time bomb inside of my chest. It was to go off in ninety-six hours. I realize now that that is completely illogical, but when you're as paranoid as I am about randomly dying someday, you might actually believe it. In one dream, I was told that I would die at 5:00 PM that day. I was pretty sure that it was a dream. I woke up not knowing whether it was or wasn't just some creation of my brain and so for the entire day, I genuinely thought that I was going to die. So what did I do? I got dressed, went to school, came home. And I sat there and waited for the last minutes of my life to pass. That is an absurd way to spend your last minutes. Every day, that dream comes back to me as I reminder that I do not have as much time as I believe, and every day, I ignore that caveat.

It scares me a little.

Blog Entries

Exclamation Re: Weirdest Dreams

WARNING: VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

I once dreamt that I was going to take a swim in a stream at the edge of the woods. Then, when I went in, I saw Oprah Winfrey bathing herself about 50 feet away. She was rubbing soap all over herself. While I was wearing a swimsuit, Oprah was wearing nothing at all. I was wondering what she was doing. I asked Oprah what was she doing in the Australian countryside by herself (and completely naked to boot). Oprah told me, "I'm just washing my girlish figure!" My eye twitched. She was fat as hell. Then I asked her if she cared if anyone was watching her. She said "No! I need a break from half the world viewing my goodies!" Oprah then proceeded to shout Everybody Dance Now. Before you know it, the song Everybody Dance Now was playing out of nowhere. And Oprah started jiggling her booty. Then I realised I was in a nightmare.

Later I would tell it to my best friend. His reply? "Zaki, you're a pervert."

I've had other celebrity dreams too, some of them quite creepy.
    Last edited by zakisrage; 16th July 2012 at 04:06 AM.

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Craziest dream I remember... I was a pink toothbrush on a soccer field and I was screaming for help somehow since, you know, I was a toothbrush. The dream didn't last long, but after I was done screaming a bunch of creepy old dudes in trench coats arrived and started hitting me with golf clubs. Then I woke up.

Follow Bironicus On Twitter
    Visit Bironicus's Youtube Channel

Default The weirdest dream you've ever had

Hey people.
    What's the weirdest dream you've ever had? I'd like to know 'cause I've had some proper Corkers!!

Drama queen/Bug master PrettyVenomoth's Avatar

Default Re: The weirdest dream you've ever had

i worked with a talking fridge of some kind or it might of been my rival i dont rerember.

Blog Entries
    Follow Meowly On Twitter Add Meowly on Facebook Add Meowly on Google+
    Follow Meowly on Tumblr Visit Meowly's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The weirdest dream you've ever had

I've had an inception type dream before, where I was having a dream inside a dream which was obviously inside a dream. In this particular dream I was in the big centre in the town hall, and loads of people with babies were trying to get them to calm down and stop crying. I remember it clearly.

Moving this over to The Post Box, it seems to fit better over there. c:
    Last edited by Meowly; 21st February 2013 at 01:59 PM.

SHSL Gambler CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Last night I dreamt that I bought a new Playstation game. It was bascially The Shining plot turned into a game. As I started playing I found myself in the game, but I wasn't me, I was some girl who I guess we could call 'Wendy' I was in her body but with my thoughts. Danny was in the dream and the guy who took on the role of Jack was some guy from a British soap opera (a guy that isn't vaguely intimidating). Anyway, I found myself running around the hotel whilst getting stuck in lifts and feeling terrified everytime I rounded a corner. It was the usual dream thing of needing to run from danger but your legs feel like led and you can't run for crap. This combined with the terrifying feeling that soap opera guy was gonna find me. Eventually I ran into a lift and as I went up and the doors opened, I finally was face to face with 'Jack'. He wasn't soap opera guy anymore though, instead he was two zombies (probably due to my fascination with the Walking Dead). They came towards me and I knew I couldn't escape. As usual before the killing had chance to happen, I woke up with my heart beating like crazy.

In the dream, while it felt real I remember also thinking from the point of view of someone who was playing this on a console. I remember thinking, "wow these sets are so realistic, I bet Stanley Kubrick helped make this game"

I think I should stop watching horror movies.

THE WAR ROOM
    ~ The home of Mafia and Non-Mafia games.
    Art tumblr

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

I actually had a dream about Fullmetal Alchemist the other night.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

I have dreams about pokemon and random Freudian stuff pretty often. I think I'll be posting here a lot XD

One of them was that I was a Latios (i'm a girl) and my best friend was a Jolteon (despite having no special feelings for it/just like any other thing), and we running/flying in a tropical island where that episode of Jimmy Neutron took place where he was stranded in an island with friends. We were 2D, but the island was 3D. I remember having feelings of euphoria...I really want that dream back, damn was it good ;-;
    Amyda Nakornsrithammarajensis

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Konstantinos on Facebook
    Follow Konstantinos on Tumblr Visit Konstantinos's Youtube Channel

I once had a dream of dying 30 days after the day I saw it. Safe and sound, though.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

I've had lots of weird dreams but I can't really remember alot of my dream. Save for one really weird dream I had in 6th grade that I remember well.

It was in my house on a stormy night. I was up in my room and lightning and thunder strike. Across the room is my dad and older brother , dead lying on the bleeding. They were murder by being stabbed with a knife. Terrified, I run downstairs and head to my family/TV room. There's a shadowy figure standing on top of something. I get closer and see they're standing on 3 of my at the time closest friends who were also murdered along with my little brother. I shouted at them "Who are who and why did you murder my family and friends?" He then laughed a in a high pitched laughed and I saw his face. It turns out the murder was:

Yeah I'm dead serious.

Another one happened only a few months ago, like in January. It also involved murder and it was about this club/game that took place in my room where people murdered each other for fun. And you could revive and respawn yourself after you were killed. Apparently I have alot of dreams involving murder. O_O

aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

I once had a weird dream that I was stranded on an island with Adam Young and Carly Rae Jepsen in the end a random fisherman rescued us what

Exxod, King of Armageddon ExxodKingOfDemise's Avatar

I had this one dream where my teacher was crying...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast