Weirdest Dreams

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Weirdest Dreams

Blog Entries
    Add AnonyGirl on Facebook

Default Weirdest Dreams

Alright, just go ahead and fill this thread up with tons of crazy dreams. It'll just be a bunch of crazy randomness, I'm sure, except it would feel as if it really happened.

One of my craziest dreams? Well, I was in a taxi, and Pinkie Pie was driving, and before I knew it, I was drinking beer with her and the other mane ponies. Why? Because it was St. Patrick's Day!!! Which confuses me to no end, because I had that dream in September...

Go ahead and spill.

EDIT: Ooh, the best part is that I didn't title this, "What is your craziest dream?", so there's an unlimited amount of dreams to talk about.
    Last edited by AnonyGirl; 15th February 2012 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Adding information.

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Weirdest Dreams

I once dreamt that I was standing. Just standing. And in front of me was this wierd-looking dark brown aardvark-like guy. He looked like he was made out of cloth, as if he was made of the same material as my blanket. He was slowly swaying back and forth, and I was giggling profusely for no reason. Then it suddenly cut to a third-person shot of a ninja bunny holding a carrot in his mouth as if it was a cigar and his skunk apprentice jump-kicking the cloth aardvark guy.

I woke up, and the folded blob of rumpled-up blanket in front of me was the spitting image of the aardvark guy.

That kinda creeped me out for the rest of the morning.
    Berrenta likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Jaden on Tumblr Visit Jaden's Youtube Channel

I dreamed that I was giving birth. No idea where that came from. ._.

Blog Entries

I actually forgot I was dreaming once. I was at school and i went outside and hijacked a teacher's red car. I started driving towards the tollway where it became night time, then I was walking past my Elementary school where one of the girl's I knew from camp was dancing in the streets. By now it was day time. Then I got on a bus, went to my best friends house and I forgot whether I was awake or asleep when I was staring at the wall of her kitchen and the small shelf with tiny spice jars and tea spoons.
    Then I walked around and woke up.
    Black: Alecia 2193 7035 0253
    SoulSilver: Whimsy 2881 3823 5745
    RADIO's Warehouse: Where all the components for a Pokemon Master can be found.
    Stories: Fossilized Love RandoMinds Transfer the Trainer

Blog Entries

The weirdest, but best dream I've had was breathing underwater. Then my weirdest, yet scariest dream was when I watched myself kill....clowns? I don't know where that came from. Another would be when I was a golden retriever and flew away.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Not sure about my weirdest dream, but last night I had a dream about falling in love with a female robot. The robot's owner was an older dude who got really mad and said it was wrong to love a robot, but then at the end of the dream it was revealed that his wife was actually a robot. I want to write a story about that now. Would anyone read it?
    Leggo, Shiny Metagross and Niji like this.
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

@TheMysteryno.
    I would! It could be an interesting love story.
    Black: Alecia 2193 7035 0253
    SoulSilver: Whimsy 2881 3823 5745
    RADIO's Warehouse: Where all the components for a Pokemon Master can be found.
    Stories: Fossilized Love RandoMinds Transfer the Trainer

Blog Entries

My last dream I had was... bizarre.

I was walking down the math wing of the school, and it was final exams day. Then out of nowhere one of my sister's friends showed up and we started singing Pinball Wizard together. Then, we started running down the hall singing the song. And I knew the lyrics perfectly and other people started joining in. It wasn't like a musical number, no dancing or anything. Just running and singing and other people joining in.

Finally after running down a hallway that like... tripled in length, I made it to my class, laughed and high fived my sister's friend, and took a test in a classroom I'd never been in. And promptly woke up.

Blog Entries

A few nights ago I dreamed Prime and I were trying to catch a flight to BotCon, but I hadn't packed any bags. Then I realized that we were supposed to drive to the Con this year and not fly. Then the airport we were in became an amusement park.

What is this, I don't even. -.-

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Pidgeot View Post
    My last dream I had was... bizarre.

I was walking down the math wing of the school, and it was final exams day. Then out of nowhere one of my sister's friends showed up and we started singing Pinball Wizard together. Then, we started running down the hall singing the song. And I knew the lyrics perfectly and other people started joining in. It wasn't like a musical number, no dancing or anything. Just running and singing and other people joining in.

Finally after running down a hallway that like... tripled in length, I made it to my class, laughed and high fived my sister's friend, and took a test in a classroom I'd never been in. And promptly woke up.
    It means you're in love with your sister's friend.
    That's nice.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I had a dream yesterday where I was in the place my grandpa lives and for some reason there was a rollercoaster and I was riding in it. Its weird because Im terrified of rollercoasters, I swear I have the most random and weird dreams. O.o

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheMijzelno. View Post
    It means you're in love with your sister's friend.
    How do you figure?

Last night I had a dream where I was at a place and we were going to sleep in some sort of barrack with a lot of people and my mother was there and she was ill. I suspected there was some sort of conspiracy, so I went into a house nearby. In that house I was looking out a window and it was very dark outside, like it was night. Out there, were rows of tombstones as far as I could see, and everything was black and white. Reminds me of Pokemon Black by the way. I also dreamt of going down wooden stairs into a basement, and then stone stairs even deeper down until I came upon some secret group of people, and everything seemed b/w again (rather contrasted, because there was little grey). I had a feeling I shouldn't be meddling in their plans. There were black and white pictures on the walls, but I tried not to look at them, because I did not want to be taken for a spy. I told them my cat had ran down there, which it had. They said they'll bring the cat back to me. When I walked back up, my cat was human for some reason.

I also dreamt I was going to sleep in the barrack wherein there were wooden bunks. I was going to sleep in the bunk above another (I think there were two levels). However, two other people were going to sleep with me in the narrow bunk, because there were too few beds. This greatly reminded me of some part of "The Man Who Broke Into Auschwitz", a book I've read. I suggested we turned and lay with our legs over the edge of the bunk (just like they did in the book), but then the dream ended.
    Captain Lincoln Stern, you stand here accused of...
    12 counts of murder in the first degree
    14 counts of armed theft of Federation property
    22 counts of piracy in high space
    18 counts of fraud
    37 counts of rape
    and 1 moving violation....how do you plead?

Gardevoir Enthusiast Okami Takahashi's Avatar
    Follow Okami Takahashi On Twitter
    Follow Okami Takahashi on Tumblr

My weird dreams usually involve a lack of pants.

Mostly on me. Don't ask why. I don't even know.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheMijzelno. View Post
    Not sure about my weirdest dream, but last night I had a dream about falling in love with a female robot. The robot's owner was an older dude who got really mad and said it was wrong to love a robot, but then at the end of the dream it was revealed that his wife was actually a robot. I want to write a story about that now. Would anyone read it?
    Still a better love story than Twilight.

Anyway, last night I had a lucid dream. (A dream where you're aware your dreaming, and can control it to some extent) In my dream, I went up to this group of emos, kicked their asses, and then ate bacon. Best dream I've had in a while ^_^

EDIT: Oh yeah, and while kicking the emos asses, I was a super saiyan.
    I don't always resist, but when I do, it's with The Resistance. Stay resistant, my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Defense
    After all, what is a Resistance member if he doesn't resist?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast