Snow Day!!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jack Pschitt

Thread: Snow Day!!

Hi Rayne's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

Default Snow Day!!

After a long night's rest you wake up to a wonderful sea of white.

Artist's rendition of your snow day. Even though there's no snow. Bah, close enough.

You have nothing ahead planned ahead of you. The day is absolutely yours. And if you did have something planned it's gone now, shoo thing that you planned, bad plan.

Snow is everywhere! What do you do?

I would probably frolic for a good hour, build myself a nice fort and stock snowballs for the snowpocalypse then frolic some more. Can never be too careful around snow zombies.

-In Simple Harmony-

Blog Entries

Default Re: Snow Day!!

I would run around outside with a gigantic smile on my face and lay down on it after I got tired.

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

I'd probably see it and scream with joy, as snow hasn't settled here since 2010. :/ Then I'd get dressed in my warmest clothes, head straight to my friend's house, and throw a snowball at them when they open the door. :3 Then I'd gather up all my friends and have massive snowball fights, make snow angels, and build snowmen. I've never had the chance to build a snowman, make a snow angel or have a large-scale snowball fight before, so that would be wonderful.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Watch the entire first and second seasons of Community.
    That's nice.

Blog Entries
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

I think you've got it all wrong, that snow day was all this week.

Oh, and by the way, I would spend it as I already did, alpine skiing obviously. Of course, assuming there's adequate facilities nearby. If not, then I stay in because fuck snow. It's not like it's that scarce over here.

maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Sometimes my girlfriend looks like a snow day.

The snow is very manageable over here, so I'm not having a day off. But if I was, I'd just be on here or watching some Sopranos or whatever.
    maglev is invisible

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

May have a snow day tomorrow :D

Id like to go outside and roll around in the snow until Im half frozen then go inside and sit by the fire,lol. We haven't had a snow day here for a few years so Im excited.

Blog Entries

It's like the fourth snow day in a row now, so not that exciting anymore. I only live 3 minutes walking distance away from my workplace so I never get the luxury of skipping work because of the weather. I've yet to slip over which is unlike me, I know I will before it clears.

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd run to the nearest meteorologist and shake them by the shoulders in a frenzied panic, shouting "Why the hell is it snowing in central Florida?!"
    Caprizant likes this.

ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

Same thing I do on weekends. Sit around on the computer all day. Snow is about as common as air here.

"Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

omg snow, I've always wanted to see snow in real life. I've seen it in pictures and on TV and stuff but not in real life... so I'm not actually sure what to do in snow I think I'd hyperventilate and faint of excitement and that I'd actually spend the whole day outside instead of on my laptop for once. I'd probably try to make a snowman and fail, then have a snowball fight with no one and build a snow fort that would collapse when I enter it.

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by PikaTuesday View Post
    omg snow, I've always wanted to see snow in real life. I've seen it in pictures and on TV and stuff but not in real life... so I'm not actually sure what to do in snow I think I'd hyperventilate and faint of excitement and that I'd actually spend the whole day outside instead of on my laptop for once. I'd probably try to make a snowman and fail, then have a snowball fight with no one and build a snow fort that would collapse when I enter it.
    I've never thought what it would be like to never see snow. I lived in Alaska from the day i was born to August 2009. I spent entire days outside during the winter. When the snow melts and it turns to spring, Alaska becomes a pure shithole. mosquitoesmosquitoesmosquitoes... wow I'm rambling. But yeah, snow is cold(duh), last time I checked it tastes good, and probably explains my obsession for eating ice cubesand not every day is it the correct consistency for making snowballs sadly.

Anyways....
    If there was the extremely rare and practically impossible snow day where I am (to give you an idea, it's 60 degrees F right now, in the middle of winter), I would probably play in the snow, and my dad would get pissed cuz the snow might kill off all his hundreds of fruit trees.

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

I'd probably stay inside and do what I normally do, watch TV and surf the internet. I'd probably also go outside for a bit and lay in it and then walk around for a bit. We get a decent amount of snow every winter but it's usually only 1-4 inches so I really couldn't do much.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Grab the sled and sled down the hill behind our house, make a snow man on a pedestal so my dog wouldn't kill it, and after hours of of that I'd head into my homes basement, make a fire in the fire place, and have me some smores.