The Funniest Thing You've Ever Seen

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Niji
  • 1 Post By S.S. Shadow Minun

Thread: The Funniest Thing You've Ever Seen

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

Cool The Funniest Thing You've Ever Seen

Explain to us all that one time that made your sides split with laughter more than any other time.

Here's one of mine. When ReshiramDragonofTruth bought the Malefic Rainbow Dragon card, she was jumping up and down and waving it around. Then it slipped out of both of its protective coverings, shot across her kitchen, and got caught balanced on the wires of the dish-drainer, right above the sink with a pot full of water in it. Her new most prized object was dangling in impossible peril, yet it was so unexpected that I couldn't stop laughing as she screamed.
    Bill Cipher likes this.

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Funniest Thing You've Ever Seen

Gundam kits let me remind of "Gangnam Style". (Who knows Gundam Style?) Gundam was not very popular outside Japan (despite many dubs anywhere) until "Gangnam Style" went viral. There are many Gangnam Style parodies but Gundam Style is the most interesting ones according to my opinion.

Blog Entries
    Add Hedface on Facebook
    Visit Hedface's Youtube Channel

This is not very appropriate for younger people...but my most recent "Funniest Thing Evarz" was last winter. I was hosting a New Year's party and my very prip and proper friend finally decided to partake in a bit of the bubbly. She was so giggly, and we were kind of toasted ourselves. We were trying to get her to do anything and everything possible.
    Well...we were out on my front porch, and a car had pulled up in front of our house and was idling. They had been there for a good 10 minutes (creepy, right?) and we were trying to persuade this friend to flash the car. Proper as she is, it took a lot of goading and it was at least 5 minutes before she caved in and lifted her shirt.
    Of course it was that exact moment that our other friend, who didn't like her at all, opened the front door to get an eyeful of her, em, assets. He stood there for a second, cocked his head, and turned right back around into the house and slammed the door. We could hear him shouting for a shot of whiskey. (The funniest part about that was that he is an adamant non-drinker.) I laughed and laughed and laughed.
    Apologies ahead of time if this was inappropriate.

Jumping on the Fenne-Bandwagon

Blog Entries
    Follow CuboneKing On Twitter
    Visit CuboneKing's Youtube Channel

Last year at my track practice, some kid was throwing around grass while the coach was talking, and the coach caught him, looked him in the eye, and said, "Take a lap. Let's go. How embarassing for you." I don't know why, but I thought that was the most hilarious thing ever, and could barely contain myself. I still smirk every time I think about it.
    ALFALFA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan
    People who haven't played Mario Kart haven't lived their life to the fullest.

Follow Bironicus On Twitter
    Visit Bironicus's Youtube Channel

Either a boy in my class's Mr. Bean impression or a video on You've Been Framed of a sheep chasing a car. XD

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

You'd have to be familiar with TribeTwelve, or at least a good amount of the Slenderverse to get this one. I had a fit of tears on the ground because of how funny it was X'D .

Blog Entries

Many years ago, when I was 4 years old, my uncle went outside to feed his cats. He held out the pouch of cat food and called them, when out of the blue, a stray kitten comes bolting out of nowhere. It climbs up his leg, all the way to his chest to his armpit and just hung there. Me, I thought this was the funniest thing on the planet and nearly fell over laughing.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+