Explain your Signature! - Page 19
Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Explain your Signature!

Awesomating everything xawesomatorx's Avatar

Visit xawesomatorx's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Explain your Signature!

Mine is basically showing how EPIC and AWESOME Infernape is.

Quote Originally Posted by In Soviet Russia
    I will leave you to figure out what my signature says.
    Yours says : "If you used a translator, you're a loser." And I TOTALLY did not use Google Translate or anything. Believe me.
    |Youtube Channel | <<<Do me a favour; click that link

OFFICIALLY CLAIMED:

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

My banner is, from left to right: The album cover of Once Only Imagined, the cover of Lullabies For The Dormant Mind, The Agonist's official logo, the cover of The Escape, and the cover of Prisoners. There's also links to stuff above, and a line from You're Coming With Me (by The Agonist) below.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

Justice in Spades! Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I always thought First Aid was a cool guy...

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Simply I find the pokemon world to be better than the real world, and it really does teach us the opposite of our parents. As for the Shooti/Trip part, I got annoyed by people constantly calling him a Paul copycat and bad-mouthing him, with no one supporting him.

Registered Nosy Airliner Comrade Zhenya's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It just simply states that I claimed Deino.
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

In a way..... it's an inside joke. It's a gamer, PewdiePie/Felix, and a little statue that he calls Stephano. The barrels....
    Barrels are Pewdiepie’s most hated enemy; they are looked at as the lowest of all Pewdiepie haters. Pewdie always throws the barrels away so they don’t bring him bad luck, when doing so
    He screams “BARRELS!” which scares the viewers, Pewdie was asked to lower his voice when screaming. Usually he just makes fun of them and screams louder

« Tumbling Dice » Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

The character in the banner is The Hooded One from Jeff Smith's Bone series.

The red moon represents the chapter Blood Moon from the series.

The key symbol on the top right is a symbol I've created for a story I'm writing called Lithium Eyes.

The text below includes a quote from the song Why You'd Want To Live Here by Death Cab For Cutie and my claims.

The links above are to my banner shop, a social group I created, a story I'm writing, and my fan club (which is listed as ??? because 1. I did not expect one, and 2. I didn't have enough room).

"This is why events unnerve me; they find it all, a different story. Notice whom for wheels are turning—turn again, and turn towards this time."
    Fun & GamesRulesLast.fmThe Planetary Pit StopTumbling DiceBlack Water FallsCeremonyAvatarBannerShop

Blog Entries

Basically, it's my 'theory' on how a Pikachu gets shiny!

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Well, seeing as I'm quite a Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal lover and huge fan of III, I couldn't resist. III is just so adorable that I tried to capture some of his cutest faces for my signature.

And I love my gradient borders... perhaps too much. XD

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Above: Links and whatnot.
    Banner: Cowboys From Hell, Reign In Blood, Ride The Lightning, Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?, Powerslave, and Screaming For Vengeance, with the text "Metal Forever". The word 'Metal' is done with each letter in the font of a different band logo. M = Metallica, E = Megadeth, T = Judas Priest, A = Iron Maiden, and L = Slayer.
    Below: Does history guide you or do you set out to change it?, a quote from The Agonist's Business Suits And Combat Boots.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

Comfort ghost Bouffalant Herdier's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Bouffalant Herdier On Twitter
    Visit Bouffalant Herdier's Youtube Channel

In Final Fantasy V, there are two types of squirrel enemies you can face in a certain cave. One are very weak red squirrels called "Nut Eaters", who pose little to no threat, but the others are grey squirrels known as "Skull Eaters", who are extremely dangerous the first time you encounter them. (It's like how grey squirrels are stronger than red ones in real life, only taken to the extreme) Pachirisu, the squirrel Pokemon, aren't particularly feared by anyone, but that's because the ones we know are of the "red" variation; their grey counterparts are just as dangerous as Skull Eaters, as the heroes of FFV have found out.

Who is this git?

Registered Nosy Airliner Comrade Zhenya's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No need to explain, you guys know the original motto. XD
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

« Tumbling Dice » Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

The links above are pretty much the same as usual: My banner shop, a social group, the books I'm writing, and my (unexpected) fan club.

The banner is a little advertisement for a story I'm writing, with a link behind it. The color red in the story represents blood, and everything associated with it. The flowers represent peace, while the red represents war; the red is on top of the flowers, but they're still able to be seen. The gear represents machinery and industry, while the drop of blood represents humanity, showing that humanity are dependent on industry to survive, an aspect that will be explored later on in the story. The drop of blood could also represent the narrator, with the gear then taking the place of humans.

The text below is a line from the song I Will Follow You Into The Dark by Death Cab For Cutie, a line which well represents the companionship theme in the story.

Sorry for going all symbolic on you guys.

"This is why events unnerve me; they find it all, a different story. Notice whom for wheels are turning—turn again, and turn towards this time."
    Fun & GamesRulesLast.fmThe Planetary Pit StopTumbling DiceBlack Water FallsCeremonyAvatarBannerShop

Blog Entries

Follow ミズゴロウ on Tumblr

Mine is a banner link to my breeding thread... the egg is there, because, you know, it's about breeding. I thought it would be cool to have an egg in the space in the middle of the 'O' XD

I have claimed Ditto! 13/06/12
    My Black2 FC: 5458 7252 3502

Blog Entries

N, from---Everyone here knows. I got the image from some imageboard, forgot which one, cropped it for best size and added a lazy border that you can't even see due to resizing. I can do much more original banners/signatures, but I really liked this picture. Plus it's a fabulous rainbow.

The names underneath are Roman gods of course. But it's also part of the lyrics to Mirai Nikki's opening, which is possibly my favorite series.

Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast