Improved battle animations and more ways to interact with your pokemon please!
-Legendary trio: Ground/Dark Mountain guardian, Grass/Dark forest guardian, Water/Dark sea guardian (all lv62 when caught)
-Mascots: Rock/Psychic golem to represent the day, Rock/Ice to represent the night (lv70 when caught)
-Third mascot: Rock/Dark golem to represent total darkness (In the sequels only, when the third evil team wants to negate day and night)
-Yeah, story, in Pokemon Solar, Team Day (couldn't think of anything better) want to make it day all the time by capturing the Rock/Ice golem. They're successful.
-In Pokemon Lunar, Team Night (lol) want to do the same thing. In the two games, the other team tries to get the golem instead to balence everything out again.
-In Pokemon Solar 2 and Lunar 2 (lol), Team Shadow want to capture both golems to summon the third. In Solar 2 you fight alongside Team Day, and vica versa in Lunar 2. You have to catch one golem to stop Team Shadow from getting it, but it turns out the team you were working with are actually with Shadow, so you join the other team instead to fight the two opposing teams in the Shadow World. This is the place where you fight the third golem and then catch it post-game at lv75.
-I may or may not write a Fakemon fanfic with the storyline I made up just now.
-Solrock in one game, Lunatone in the other.
-Dual-type moves (Rock/Psychic and Rock/Ice attacks for the golems).
-More combo attacks.
-Battle Frontier with 7 facilities. Battle Garden, Battle Mansion, Battle Lake, Battle Cave, Battle Casino, Battle Factory, Battle Tower.
-Garden: Mono-type facility where the type you battle is the type of the one Pokemon you pick. You can choose a different Pokemon each time.
-Mansion: Battle through 7 different rooms that you choose. In the seventh room, you're let out, or taken to the Frontier Brain. Some rooms have trainers, others have a single Pokemon, others have wild Pokemon. One room has a Nurse that let's you heal up to 3 times.
-Lake: Underwater facility, similar to the Battle Arena. Except each battle is just 1v1.
-Cave: A huge cave with different segments in pitch-black unflashable darkness.
-Casino: Roulette which allows you to spin a wheel to decide who you battle next, a second roulette to decide the battle effect, and a third roulette to decide how many Pokemon go into battle (Single is 1v1, Double is 2v2, Triple and Rotation are 3v3).
-Factory: Pokemon rental as usual.
-Tower: Just battle until you reach the Frontier Brain.
-No matter what level you are, your Pokemon will always be auto-leveled (for instance, lv50 in the Battle Tower, your lv40 Pokemon will become lv50).
-Symbols instead of prints.
-Save PWT battles to your VS Recorder.
-VS Recorder has categories. Regular battles, wifi battle, Facility (PWT, Frontier etc) battle, Gym Leader, Elite Four.
-VS Recorder lets you save 10 of your own battles in each category.
-Finally, I can't stress this enough, rival as champion.
- Give us a 'Move Bank' like in say Digital Devil Saga, where instead of moves being completely forgotten upon learning new ones we can instead put them in 'standby' until we need them again. If not that, then at least have each Pokemon be able to keep more than four moves.
- Make the Gym Leader/Elite 4 quest completely optional, that way you could focus more on an original story and character vdevelopment like B&W wanted to, while at the same time you couldn't really complain since the Gyms are still there if you want to do them. You'd probably need to have them scale with the player's levels though, to prevent you from just coming back later and waltzing through them.
- Actually, may sound a bit silly, but how about Gym Leaders based on historical or even mythical characters. You know, Joan of Arc-based leader with Fire types, Cleopatra-based leader with Poison types, al-Hassan i-Sabbah leader with Dark or Flying types, Benjamin Franklin with Electric types, King Arthur with Dragon types, Leonardo da Vinci with Flying types, that sort of thing.
- Or at least more Pokémon based off them. We have Infernape based off Sun Wukong and Sawk based off Mas Oyama, so how about a Fire/Water Achilles, Fire/Steel Napoleon, Dark/Flying Hassan, Dark/Poison Cleopatra, Water/Dragon Francis Drake, Dark/Psychic Rasputin, etc.
- Another Gym leader idea, what about basing them around stats instead of types? For instance, Sp. Def-based leader with Mantine, Attack-based leader with Darmanitan, Speed-based leader with Ninjask, Evasion-based leader with Emolga, HP-based leader with Blissey, that sort of thing? Though that does raise the question of what to base the Elite Four on.
- Female Team Boss.
- Or take Trozei's example and call them something different than 'Team'.
- Professor as Champion?
Last edited by Romanesque-Marionette; 29th November 2012 at 02:05 AM.
GIANT HOGWEED LIVES!
RSE remakes and a Dark-type gym leader
I just want a Pokemon game, i.e. a game with Pokemon in it. I don't think Nintendo's going to listen to fan ideas; instead, they'll come up with some totally unexpected awesome thing. Honestly, who was expecting to go to New York City (and a little bit of New Jersey) in Gen 5? I think (and hope) they'll do something really wild like that, so I'm not going to speculate or pressure them.
Hey what's up everyone I just recently thought of something else I want in Generation 6 and that is for the Mystery Gift Cards to not be deleted when you start a new game I cannot stand this. I started a new game on my Platinum a couple months ago I think in july and I had progressed to the part in Canalave City where the little girl is having a nightmare and I thought oh wait I have a Member Card for the hotel let me go catch a Darkrai and then it struck me oh crap I can't because I started a new game and everything I had went with it when I deleted it ugh the disappointment. It could work and with the slim distribution for event legends people would never have to worry about where to get them from if they get them over Mystery Gift and decide to start a new game.
-As mentioned before, a N cameo to see what he's been doing since BW/2. Similarly, a Iris/Benga cameo to see how they've changed over the years.
-A water/fighting starter for Sha Wujing, maybe a grass/psychic for Xuanzang but he could be pushed off for a later generation if needed.
A dark type gym
-Buffing up some of the old pokemon
-As mentioned before, changing the storyline a bit. BW took a step in the right direction, so I hope they'll continue to follow that trend.
-A group of legendaries based on the Four Symbols
Last edited by Joshawott; 1st December 2012 at 03:42 PM.
Right, I'm a bit of a Ranger game addict, but I would like it if the side characters (Summer, Ben, Kate, Keith, Kellyn, Lunick and Solana) made cameos in a gen 6 game, more eeveelutions and a customisable player character & Rival!
Hoenn revisited, Remake or no, I don't care.
Interesting characters like B/W and B2/W2
Interesting female characters
More adult themes in story
More focus on a open game
Mine too, my little brother did it... Again...
I want one evolved form of these pokemon:
And two evolved forms of these pokemon:
Plusle and Minun
Fighting-Either Puncheon or Fisteon
Normal-Either Normeon or Eeveeon
-I'd like to have the 3DS Generation be full-3D, sort of like those Colosseum games, only, y'know, without the snag balling.
-And maybe we can finally get some real voice-acting, at least from the "jewel" Pokemon that always show up in the spin-offs and animes.
-I liked how Unova seemed to be based in a part of Poke-America (in that case New York City). I hope that we see what the Pokemon version of Boston or Philadelphia is. Or go even more international- what's Pokemon London or Pokemon Moscow like? (if we end up in Pokemon Moscow, I demand a Tetris Pokemon)
-As neat as the Pokemon World Tournament is/was, I'd have liked it better if we got a real tournament of previous Pokemon PCs, much like how we fought Red in the GS games. What's Ethan doing right now? What pokemon did !gamecanon May end up having?
-I think it'd be cool if they mixed up the pattern of Water-Fire-Grass. How about instead we get the choice of Electric-Water-Ground, or something?
-Make the rivals siblings.
-A shark Pokemon with a freaking laser beam on it's head.