What's your oldest (or most precious) Pokemon plush or toy? - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: What's your oldest (or most precious) Pokemon plush or toy?

Pokemon Actress thanksforthetea's Avatar

Follow thanksforthetea on Tumblr

Default Re: What's your oldest (or most precious) Pokemon plush or toy?

I have this lovely Pikachu:

Pokémon Sleeping Pikachu Plush Japanese Commercial - YouTube

Can't even find a picture of it properly, but I'll be sure to take a picture of him later.

My sister's best friend's sister taught English in Japan, and bought this for her from the Pokemon Center when Pokemon was just coming out here in NA. Whenever I went over with my sister to her friend's place, I would just love this Pikachu and drag it around with me. I told her if she ever wanted to get rid of him to let me know.

Well years later she wanted to get rid of it and my sister asked me if I still wanted it.

He sleeps in my bed with me to this day. He has obviously faded over the years, and has some spots on him. I'm too nervous to scrub him clean though because I'm afraid he will fall apart on me since he's probably 12 years+ old now.

Blog Entries

My Pokémon Red... I still have it even though most my other Pokémon games have disappeared, well in need of finding. It has a whiteout on its back having my full name there. This and my Gameboy Pocket is the dearest thing I have from my childhood.
    3DS Friend Code: 2938-6354-1142

Claimed: Magic Bounce 29/10/13 Dowsing Machine 31/10/13 Weakness Policy 31/10/13 Mega-Mawile 31/10/13 Stored Power 1/11/2013

More Things to be Added!

Blog Entries

I have a keychain Pikachu that makes 3 different anime cries when you squeeze it. I got it from Rose's when I was like, six, before I even really got into the series, and the damn thing still makes the sound to this day. I still carry it around because it's awesome.

BABY MURKROW ♡ Crystalanachrony's Avatar

My first real introduction to the world of Pokémon, as well as my first merch, was a basket I won at the local tricky tray. There were maybe four plushies in there; all Hasbro beanie Pokémon. Mewtwo, Meowth, Gengar, and Pikachu. I don't own any of them anymore; the only one I would have kept was Gengar, and it's been a long time since I saw him. Anyway, the piece of merch I'm most attached to is probably a toss-up between my little Salamence figurine, who I loved to play with all the time when I was little, and a larger Giratina plushie I bought at a convention -- Giratina is my favourite Legendary.

Lis
    Blog Entries

Little Pikachu who's cheeks light in bright red when you press a button in his paws, best James P. Zullivan- fighter i've ever known. It costed me my soul back then, but it was worth it.

When generation three came out, I stopped showing as much of an interest in collecting the official toys (I often made my own with Legos instead of buying them from a store) and focused primarily on the games, so I don't have the majority of my Pokemon merch anymore. The ones I happily kept were my electronic Pokedex made by Tiger and a stuffed Eevee. My mom has a stuffed Pikachu in perfect condition; Pikachu's her favourite Pokemon.
    My Pokemon X team: Portia the Noctowl, Lotus the Volcarona, Gemini the Tyrantrum, Belle the Roserade, Ninfia the Japanese Sylveon, and Charlie the Mega Charizard Y.

Registered User Angelic Gardevoir's Avatar

Follow Angelic Gardevoir on Tumblr

Oh man...I've had a Squirtle plush beanie and a Butterfree plush beanie ever since I was like...9 maybe? And also a giant Pikachu pillow I used to sleep with that I've probably had for about as long.

Emmet and Ingo. APPROVED CherrimPrincess's Avatar

Posting a bit late compared to most of these posts, but mine is a Piplup plush that says "Piplup" in two different ways. It was a surprise gift from my brother and dad, and is the only plush, out of a lot, that I have almost constantly had in a findable place. It's like a security blanket to me. Another thing I like about it, the blue part on Piplup's back was liftable so it could cover the battery pouch, but you could lift it up to make it look like a vampire. Childish, but hey, aren't we all?
    Angelic Gardevoir likes this.

My favorite is a Pikachu pillow from when I was little (it's probably at least 12 years old or so). I took that thing everywhere, and it looks awful now, haha...
    It's still an important plush to me though~

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

My Groudon toy, which is VERY similar to this one:

It swipes. :D
    Soulweaver likes this.

Add Wheatizard on Facebook
    Visit Wheatizard's Youtube Channel

My most precious pokemon are my 771 charizards I have, but more specifically owning 20 charizard ex's and having charizard ex's in 4 different languages: English Japanese, German, and French. German ex is called Glurak Ex and the French ex is called Dracaufeu ex. Ive attatched a video of my charizard collection.
    PinkiePieFox likes this.

Hmmm I don't really know what my oldest plush is but my most precious is probably my Pikachu. I had it for ages before I even knew what Pokemon was, I just thought it was cute since my grandparents gave it to me. But it ended up as a dog toy :/ but then later my ex got me the same one and I loved it and still do! I'm still great friends with my ex so that doesn't ruin the effect of how precious the Pikachu is. I can't find an image of it but the model is kinda old... as Pikachu is quite chubby :P

But the oldest plush I own is a really old japanese Charizard plush I got from a car-boot sale when I was with my grandad. But my favourite is possibly my Shaymin sky-forme plushas it is really good quality and was really cheap! (It was £10)

Beausoleil Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

Mine is my plush Snivy that I got at the Tokyo Center in 2011.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234