What's your oldest (or most precious) Pokemon plush or toy? - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: What's your oldest (or most precious) Pokemon plush or toy?

Blog Entries

Follow Ahnyo on Tumblr Visit Ahnyo's Youtube Channel

Default Re: What's your oldest (or most precious) Pokemon plush or toy?

Oldest... oh, geez, I don't remember. I know my plush Wobbuffet was really special to me in fifth grade. I used to bring it to school every day and bop my friends in the head with it. Eventually its back split open, and my mom had to sew it up. I remember I started crying one day because I thought someone stole it... it turned out the little bitch who sat next to me took it and hid it in her desk.

Registered User Mamasoftshellturtle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Mamasoftshellturtle on Facebook
    Visit Mamasoftshellturtle's Youtube Channel

My oldest and most precious plushie is my Charizard. My mom really loves going to garage sales, and I often tagged along with her so when I was 5 (12 years ago), we went to one in a humongous house, and I instantly fell in love with this orange dragon (i didn't knew what pokemon was until i was 7). Mom bought it for 5$, and I had her since. In 1st grade my friend told me it's a charizard, and that got me interested in pokemon.
    Wherever I go, she goes. Every overnight trip I go, I always made sure she was there in my suitcase. I literally can't sleep without her XD. I love her so much, but she's sooooo old and raggety. She's definitly gonna go to college with me. Heck, I can't ever let go of her!
    Amyda Nakornsrithammarajensis

Blog Entries

I have a new most precious, but technically it really isn't a toy. I own a Jakks Pacific Golurk test shot that was put up on eBay a few weeks ago. It seems that JP was going to release a figure of Golurk and a Hydreigon but they never made it past the test shot phase. I have no idea how they got out of the headquarters, I have no idea whether or not the seller even worked for Jakks but she eBayed the poor thing and I grabbed it.

So yeah, all those Automaton rescues? One just went real life.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

play later - sleep now! Playful_Weasel's Avatar
    Add Playful_Weasel on Facebook Add Playful_Weasel on Google+
    Visit Playful_Weasel's Youtube Channel

Since Dec 2012 I started collecting Pokemon plushies (so far I have 10 plushies), so the first 3 I bought where Buizel, Liepard, and Purrloin. Since then I have been buying them anywhere I can find them (and afford them at the time) so my #1 favorite I bought in early February. Its also the same plush I sleep with almost every night, that is my Patrat plush.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!
    - 4871-3995-3493
    Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill
    I have many teams in Kalos - my original team will always be:
    Original Y Team - IGN Maria: Delphox - Mienshao - Watchog - Lucario - Sylveon - Vaporeon

Hasbro Squirtle bean bag plush. It hasn't aged a day since then. Kept it quite clean.

I have a little Farfetch'd figurine I got way back around 2000ish. Back then it was my favorite pokemon ^^

Still sits up on the shelf, proudly on display with all my other Pokemon stuff!

Visit SparkStatic's Youtube Channel

My favorite is this really old Pikachu plush I got from a "Bonnie and Clyde Trade Days" event when I lived in Louisiana
    It was 50¢, so my mom agreed to buy it,
    It has a small tear on the ear and the part where the middle of his tail is sewn to his back has broken multiple times,

It has really big plastic eyes, and sewn on red cheeks filled with little circular bits of what I assume to be plastic or cardboard
    ....I want to go get it from my room now o.o
    Pictures of him are ready
    Last edited by SparkStatic; 1st May 2013 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Photos

Follow exosilver on Tumblr

My old Hasbro Gengar plush that I've had for 13 years :)

Last edited by Araragi-hakase; 4th May 2013 at 02:46 PM. Reason: adding spoiler tag

Blog Entries

My Sceptile Pokedoll. I have had him for over six years, and he's very valuable. (I will post pictures later.) I had a difficult time choosing my favorite or most precious plush.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have two rare, valuable trios of Legendary Bird plushes: one is from a British Burger King promotion that I got off eBay about six years ago, and the other is a set of Japanese UFO catcher plush from 1999 that cost me quite a bit.

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Hey guys, please use a Spoiler tag when posting more than one image, especially large ones. You can do this by [spoiler] (image url goes here) [/ spoiler] (without the space in the tag). Please and thank you! :)

The 'fun' in 'no refund'! Theatricalis's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Theatricalis On Twitter
    Follow Theatricalis on Tumblr Visit Theatricalis's Youtube Channel

I was dumb and got rid of a lot of the Pokemon stuff I had as a kid (not counting cards), which I really hated myself for once I got back into the series around the start of Diamond and Pearl. The only plush I've had since I was a kid is this little Pikachu beanbag-type plush that has a couple of spots on it that won't come off. I have a ton of various Pokemon plushes, a lot of which I have some sort of story/memory associated with... (Though that might because I bought a lot of them at the same time/place...)

I'd have to say though, my most precious plush is this tiny little Darkrai - "my lucky little Darkrai!" I got it...summer of 2008 (only remember that because it was right after that movie came out here in the states) off eBay and for the longest time I would just take it everywhere with me - I took it to Pokemon League (so much so that people just started calling me "that girl with the Darkrai" and still do xD), and once I even took it and hid it in my purse once during opening night of a play I had a somewhat big part in my senior year of high school (2011). Then the tag on it started fraying really bad so I started to leave it home, on the shelf with all my other Darkrai stuff... But lately I've started taking the little guy back to Pokemon League with me. :) I say it's lucky because, well, I tend to have some kind of good luck when I have it with me. I've been calling it "my lucky little Darkrai" since I got it. I tend to get some nice cards at Prerelease when I take it with me (Plasma Freeze prerelease, had it with me and got a Heatran EX in one of my initial 6 packs!). Naturally I'll be taking it to Battle Road on Saturday, I'll need all the luck I can get! xD

Pictured in the spoiler are the Pikachu and Darkrai plushes I mentioned here, along with my deck box for a size reference/comparison. I kinda feel like trying to take pics of all of my Pokemon plushes now, though that'll take forever...

Blog Entries

My oldest, and most memorable is my Pikachu from around 1998, and my favorite is my Eevee pokedoll I got from the Pokemon Center USA just before it closed.
    Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon.
    Can only evolve into one...

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've got Pokédolls of Celebi, Eevee, Lapras, Jolteon, Jirachi, and Pachirisu. I also have an Advanced Generation Pikachu and an American-made Manaphy (no idea which manufacturer, the one that makes the plushes for Target).

EDIT: I forgot my first step into Pokémon, a little Pichu figurine. No idea where it's from as I found it, but it's mine and it's awesome.
    Last edited by Miles101; 7th June 2013 at 08:33 PM.

Blog Entries

My old Pikachu plush is my most precious. I've had that little guy for...13 years now? Yeah. I'm planning to bring it along when I go to Japan this Summer, and then I'll be taking it to the Pokemon Centers in Yokohama and Tokyo ;w;

Now, my supposedly "rarest" plushes are my Charmander and Meowth Kutakuta plushes I got ten years ago. People have hunded me down for them before @__@

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast