What's your oldest (or most precious) Pokemon plush or toy?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: What's your oldest (or most precious) Pokemon plush or toy?

Default What's your oldest (or most precious) Pokemon plush or toy?

I was wondering if anyone had things that they've had for a long time or are super attached to. I have various small toys and plushies from my childhood (including all of the Pokemon plushies from the KFC thing if anyone remembers those) though I'd say they're mostly cards and those little clear bouncy ball things.

Though the most special to me and probably my first Pokemon plush is this pikachu pillow I've had since I was 9 (so 13 years ago). I remember pretty much begging my mom to get one (since it was $20 I remember) but she gave in because of how cute they were xD I remember looking at all of them with detail since they all were technically the same but slightly different (anyone familiar with plushies probably knows what I'm talking about) and found one that I was most attached to. Ever since then I've had it on my bed and it's probably one of my most treasured objects aside from my Pokemon Red cart.
    Last edited by Megane; 30th January 2013 at 05:42 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: What's your oldest (or most precious) Pokemon plush or toy?

The oldest plushie I have is Wailord. I've had it for about four years now.
    Enigma pop star is fun
    She wear burqa for fashion
    - Lady Gaga

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

My oldest and my precious plushie is my Poliwhirl plushie.

My friend went to Texas for vacation and she bought it for me and gave me it as a gift for my 7th birthday. It has stuck with me ever since. I used to be really attached to it and took it everywhere. It became my most played with toy and I became really attached to it. I remember the first time watching Toy Story 2, I cried over the scene where Jessie explained how her owner abandoned her. It was the thought of me abandoning my Poliwhirl that made me feel so bad. I've become really attached to it to the point where Poliwhrl is now my favorite gen I Pokemon and my favorite Water-type. My friend and I don't talk much anymore, but when I look at that Poliwhirl , I think of all the fun times we had and that just makes it hard for me to let the thing go. Heck I might have it with me when I have children.

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

My oldest toys are probably the Team Rocket figures my friend bought for me when I was 12 or 13ish. I've kept them displayed on my shelf since then :) I used to play in the TCG League at Toys R Us when I was about that age too, so I am very attached to all of my cards as well and I doubt I'll ever part with them even if they're just sitting in a binder on my shelf.

A plush that is very precious to me I've only had for a little over 2 years, but it was the first Japanese Pokemon thing that I bought when I started getting in to seriously collecting. It's a little Pochama from the Ganbare Pochama plush series, I love this little guy <3 I bought him to go with my hockey stuff because my hockey team is the Pittsburgh Penguins, and he looks like he's celebrating a goal or something :3 Now I have a ton of other Pochamas on the shelf, too, but my first one is very special to me <3

Megane likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouzan View Post
    My oldest and my precious plushie is my Poliwhirl plushie.

My friend went to Texas for vacation and she bought it for me and gave me it as a gift for my 7th birthday. It has stuck with me ever since. I used to be really attached to it and took it everywhere. It became my most played with toy and I became really attached to it. I remember the first time watching Toy Story 2, I cried over the scene where Jessie explained how her owner abandoned her. It was the thought of me abandoning my Poliwhirl that made me feel so bad. I've become really attached to it to the point where Poliwhrl is now my favorite gen I Pokemon and my favorite Water-type. My friend and I don't talk much anymore, but when I look at that Poliwhirl , I think of all the fun times we had and that just makes it hard for me to let the thing go. Heck I might have it with me when I have children.
    Aww, that's a sweet story. I have that same Poliwhirl plush too! Oddly, I have no memory of when or where I got it.

Grass-type fanatic Frenzy Plant's Avatar
    Follow Frenzy Plant On Twitter
    Follow Frenzy Plant on Tumblr

I've had a Charizard plush for something like 13 years; but my most treasured one is my little Sceptile plush. It represents a point where I got over adolescent social stigma and allowed myself to get back into Pokémon, and that started with Pokémon Emerald and Sceptile becoming my favourite Pokémon. I always look at that little plush and remember that turning point fondly.
    I do regular Pokémon giveaways on Tumblr, click here and come trade with me!

Follow scarlettpeony on Tumblr

My oldest (and first) Pokemon plush was my Eevee plush. I got it for my 9th birthday, so I've had her twelve years now. It's only about 10cms tall but I've always called her my "Lucky Eevee" because, well, good things always happened to me when ever I had her with me. It all started when I pulled the rare Charizard card when I just happened to have Eevee in my bag and from where I always took her to my exams and anything else I need a little bit more luck on. She has been to America, Italy, France and university with me over the years.

+ Black 2: 2581 1942 8822
    Serperior - Magmortar - Lucario - Zororak - Espeon - Vaporeon

Quote Originally Posted by Megane View Post
    I was wondering if anyone had things that they've had for a long time or are super attached to. I have various small toys and plushies from my childhood (including all of the Pokemon plushies from the KFC thing if anyone remembers those) though I'd say they're mostly cards and those little clear bouncy ball things.

Though the most special to me and probably my first Pokemon plush is this pikachu pillow I've had since I was 9 (so 13 years ago). I remember pretty much begging my mom to get one (since it was $20 I remember) but she gave in because of how cute they were xD I remember looking at all of them with detail since they all were technically the same but slightly different (anyone familiar with plushies probably knows what I'm talking about) and found one that I was most attached to. Ever since then I've had it on my bed and it's probably one of my most treasured objects aside from my Pokemon Red cart.
    My oldest Pokemon Plushie is Pikachu and my most precious plush toy is EVEE.

Blog Entries

My oldest would be my Eevee that I picked up at a TRU back in 1998-1999. I picked through the box, spotted the little twerp and bought it. My most precious? It's a toss-up between my Mew plush from Hasbro--it was only released overseas and my hubby grabbed it via eBay--or my Golurk keychain plushie. The Mew is rare but the Golurk...well, it's Golurk. I do treasure the big guy, you know.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

I have at least two poke dolls back from the Gen 1 days. One was a miniature Pikachu doll that could be unzipped and flipped around to become a Pokeball. Unfortunately I can't find that one anymore. The other I have is a regular Charmander doll. It's old and rather raggey by now, but I still have it, sitting atop the shelf of my bed. Most of my Pokemon merchandise are from the Gen I days actually, all bought when I was rather small.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Anime Angel InuNaruPokeAlchemist's Avatar

My oldest known Pokemon plush is a Pikachu that looks like this.

I got it when I was maybe 2 or 3 years old, roughly 15 years ago. I was sick so I was home for most of the day. Sometime during that day, my brother went out shopping with my mother. When they got home, my brother told me he bought this for me to help me feel better. <3

All these years later, I still have it :)
    Last edited by InuNaruPokeAlchemist; 31st January 2013 at 06:43 PM.

Signature made by the1stpkmnfan of TheSpeedGamers

I have a Charzard plushie. It was the from the first set of the plushies that were released in the US.
    Check out my group: Talk to me!

Mine was either a Pikachu or my Charmander plushie, I've had them since I was about 8 or 7 so 10 or 11 years ago! I still have them. I used to bring my Charmander plushie in my bag every day in Primary school.

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

My oldest Pokémon plush was the Hasbro Eevee plush, which I got back when the show started here. I remember having a hard time deciding which plush to choose, because I also wanted a Wigglytuff one! Can't remember why I ended up choosing an Eevee in the end.

I also got a talking Pikachu toy, by Hasbro, back in those days. I still got both of those items and they're quite dear to me ^^

y team

In Love With Snowmen Anikasnow6's Avatar

My only one that I still like pretty well: Pikachu. It's tailless.
    I still love it. I never had any others because my mom wouldn't let me.
    I support AdvanceShipping, LuckyShipping, ViridianShipping, FranticShipping, IkariShipping, BelleShipping, HyperShipping, and many other pairings.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast