Upcoming toys in Japan.

Thread: Upcoming toys in Japan.

Blog Entries

Default Upcoming toys in Japan.

This is a recopilation of the most important things expected in the few months.

Ater today finally the Serena and Fennekin merch is released, we are expecting:

Next week:

First Diancie merchandise ever.

There are Bags with the Megas of the Kanto starters.

But not the only thing the Knaot Starters get, they also get this T-shirts.

But Diancie is getting this T-shirt this Friday. The color is pink

For April 26th there are merchandise to the Pokemon Amaura, Meowstic-M and Slurpuff

For 30th April there three small bags woith the MegaEvolutions of Lucario, Garchomp and Mewtwo X.

Pikachu is the mascot of the Japan 2014 World Cup that it's happening is Brazil. This means merchandise of Pikachu with the T-shirt of the Japan selection is going to pop up. This merchanidse will be released starting 13th May.

More Mega Evolution merch is going to be releaed soon after like the ones with Lucario, Mega Gardevoir and Absol.

For 30th May there are merchandise for Kalos Starters and Pikachu.
    The pokemon Kids set of jume named MegaLucario is going to be released on June 18th.

After here there's a lot of Mega Evolution merchandise after that but because there are no images I don't comment oin iut. Noite that for 30th June is the release of the PitaPoke merchandise and in September Zygarde and a Pokedex.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GO, GO, GO, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I want to start with XY as soon as is possible.

I have unpopular opinions: I prefer an older character returning but it isn't from the original trio. I was one of the few who liked both DP and BW. And I think that TR shouldn't leave in the anime.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Upcoming toys in Japan.

I've seen that Lucario on the UK Amazon and a full set of Riolu, Lucario and Mega Lucario on a American website (that is wayyyyy too expensive for me). I like the Meowsic Plush though, it's cute!
    In the UK everything we get is bad or too little and when we do get something good it is extremely expensive... Oh well xD

YAY, that Mega Gardevoir looks pretty nice actually! Hopefully it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to buy it...

Blog Entries

Not gonna lie, I want that Mega Absol.

Ganbare Lizardon!! Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphia View Post
    This is a recopilation of the most important things expected in the few months.

Ater today finally the Serena and Fennekin merch is released, we are expecting:

Next week:

First Diancie merchandise ever.

There are Bags with the Megas of the Kanto starters.

But not the only thing the Knaot Starters get, they also get this T-shirts.

But Diancie is getting this T-shirt this Friday. The color is pink

For April 26th there are merchandise to the Pokemon Amaura, Meowstic-M and Slurpuff

For 30th April there three small bags woith the MegaEvolutions of Lucario, Garchomp and Mewtwo X.

Pikachu is the mascot of the Japan 2014 World Cup that it's happening is Brazil. This means merchandise of Pikachu with the T-shirt of the Japan selection is going to pop up. This merchanidse will be released starting 13th May.

More Mega Evolution merch is going to be releaed soon after like the ones with Lucario, Mega Gardevoir and Absol.

For 30th May there are merchandise for Kalos Starters and Pikachu.
    The pokemon Kids set of jume named MegaLucario is going to be released on June 18th.

After here there's a lot of Mega Evolution merchandise after that but because there are no images I don't comment oin iut. Noite that for 30th June is the release of the PitaPoke merchandise and in September Zygarde and a Pokedex.
    We already have a thread for this sort of thing, you guys are all welcome to post the new merch as well as your comments and such here - Pokemon Center Promotions & New Merch Announcement Thread

For now, I'm going to merge this in there, and please use a spoiler cut when using so many images, thank you! :)