Product Review - Pokemon Plush Toys

Thread: Product Review - Pokemon Plush Toys

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Default Product Review - Pokemon Plush Toys

Before I get on to the plush photos, let me explain a bit how this thread works first!

This thread is for reviewing items that you already have in your collection more in depth than just posting them in your own thread. Take pictures of them from different angles and describe it as best as you can. This thread is just for plush right now, but we will have ones for figures and other things in the future. It may also be broken off in to different categories if it grows large enough, but for now, all of the plush can go here!

You may ask questions about the items, but remember, these items are not for sale, it is just meant as a way to get a better look at something before you buy it elsewhere or if you are simply interested in it. If someone posted a review of something and the one you have is a bit different, show what's different!

For now, I am going to say that you may request things to be photographed in this thread only, and if someone has the item and takes the time to do it for you, it is up to them to do that and they are under no obligation to do that for you. Do not go to others' collection threads and ask them to post reviews of things.

This is not the place to ask if your plush is a bootleg. Use the bootleg thread for that if you are not sure. Please do not post any known bootlegs here, either.

Rules for the thread may be changed/added as it progresses. For now, take some nice pictures of your pokemon plush and write about them a bit! Show them off, it's fun~

The first plush I am going to review today is my Japanese Zekrom Pokedoll!

A lot of people ask why the Zekrom and Reshiram Pokedolls are nearly twice as expensive as the others, because were sold in Pokemon Centers just as the others were, and were not very rare or hard to get when they were available (they are both retired now.) It's because they're BIG! I think they're supposed to be roughly twice as large as a regular Pokedoll, and that's about right. More pictures under the cut!

The next thing I have for you today is both Japanese Keldeo Pokedolls!

I will try to add more when I have time, it's time consuming to take these guys off my shelf :P

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Product Review - Pokemon Plush Toys

I got a bunch of things to talk about here!

First off is something that just arrived at my doorstep earlier today from Sunyshore, the infamous Substitute plush!

I'm also impressed by the I Love Eevee 5" Vaporeon plush.

Banpresto really does make some great, detailed stuff. Here are the first two My Pokemon Collection plush that I have, Swanna and Braviary.