Pokemon T-Shirts You Have

Thread: Pokemon T-Shirts You Have

Blog Entries
    Follow PyroKinesis On Twitter

Default Pokemon T-Shirts You Have

I just recently bought myself two Pokemon-related t-shirts, and was wondering what kind of Pokemon-related t-shirts you all have.

Squirtle Squad

Original 150 in the shape of a PokeBall.
    My Current Alpha Sapphire Team
    Grovyle (Grass) Linoone (Normal) Wingull (Water/Flying) Electrike (Electric)
    Badges: 2

Blog Entries

Follow Chibster on Tumblr Visit Chibster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon T-Shirts You Have

I'm just gonna get the pics from the internet, because I don't feel like taking them myself.

I couldn't find pics of my two oldest shirts (they were probably thrown out), but the first one was a black t-shirt with Mewtwo in the middle in front of a swirl and smaller pictures of Exeggutor, Drowsee, Pikachu, and it was given to me by my cousin. I also had this old gray t-shirt and there was a Charizard on the sleeves that was from Sears from 2000.

As for my other shirts:
    Pikachu face on front and tail on back t-shirt from Nintendo World

Promotional BW Reshiram and Zekrom t-shirts from Nintendo World (no pic)

Promotional HGSS shirt from ToysRUs I believe

"Blue Companion" Squirtle t-shirt from Teefury

Whoops, forgot I had some more!

Light heathery purple Pikachu t-shirt from Hot Topic, given to me by my best friend 3 years ago:

Nintendo World BW Oshawott shirt

I don't really wear any of these shirts, besides the Blue Companion and purple Pikachu one. The rest are just a little uncomfortable to wear; the material isn't that soft.
    Last edited by Chibster; 27th June 2014 at 10:13 AM.
    It's me, kyogre545! 3DS FC: 1864-8930-3851
    Claims: Gin (GNG), Inuyasha, Edward Elric, Vash the Stampede, Makoto Tachibana, Kyogre, Drizzle, Blue Apricorn, Squirtle Doll,, Micaiah, Crimson Loftwing, Smiles and Tears, Peaceful Days
    FS: Metang Klefki Ferroseed
    Join my clubs! ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH, Swanna Fan Club, Sweets+Sugary things, W is for Wumbology, the Study of Wumbo!

I only have one Pokemon t-shirt and here it is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pokemon-starters-shirt-men.jpeg  
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic76257_5.gif

I have a few Pokemon t-shirts

• 3 that I bought at RedBubble (Watchog, Espurr, Unova Water Starters)
    • 1 that I bought at Hot Topic - at store not online (Meowth)
    • 1 that was given to me as a Christmas gift (Charizard)

Here are the photos - all are from my Facebook (as I mainly use it as my online photo album)

My Unova Water Starer shirt - first photo just unfolded in my bed - the second photo is of me wearing the shirt near a river, in the Washington forest near Darrington WA.

Two shirts unfolded in my bed: Watchog shirt and "Little Espurr is watching you"

Photo of myself wearing Espurr-shirt - my grandma took the photo in her room, same day I bought it, I asked her if she could take it - I wanted to use it in my Last.FM profile

Photo of myself wearing my Watchog shirt - last photo my grandma took of me, when she had a doctor's appointment - taken outside the clinic, in the parking lot, so the cars aren't mine

My Meowth t-shirt, the first photos is just unfolded in my bed, the second photo is of myself wearing it, as seen in my first photo the shirt is short sleeve took the photo during winter so I had another long sleeve shirt underneath (in this case a Slayer band t-shirt) - holding my Black 2 game.

Myself wearing the Charizard shirt - actually its a short sleeve since it was a cold night I had another long sleeve Seattle Sounders jersey underneath, holding my two Watchog plushies, I think I took this photo for Last.FM for a short time
    Last edited by Poke Meerkat; 20th June 2014 at 03:04 AM.
    #1 Patrat & Watchog Fan Ever!! just love those PokeMeerkats!!
    I also love the - PokeMustelids - PokeFelines - PokeFoxes too!

I have a purple shirt with Ash and Pikachu that I bought just for the mall tour/demo of B&W (and never wore again), and an unoffical shirt with Red walking and Pikachu in a pokewalker that says "They see me strollin', they hatin'. "
    I wear that one a lot.

Descending into madness Umbreon Freak's Avatar

Follow Umbreon Freak on Tumblr

I have quite a few Pokemon shirts, most of them from Hot Topic. I have an orange one with Charmander, a blue one with Squirtle, one with the Kanto starters, one with the Unova starters, and one with the Kalos starters. I used to have one with Ash and Pikachu on it, but I put on weight and it's too small for me now. :P
    3DS Friend Code: 3239-2624-7117
    Ice-Type Safari: Snover, Bergmite, and Cloyster

I have a shirt I bought from Qwertee a couple of years ago. It's actually a Pokémon/DC crossover, with Poison Ivy sitting on a Venusaur. A pretty cool design, though now I'm sad that at least Venusaur traced from official material, I never really like that in fan-made designs... This is the design.

y team

The only ones I currently have are:

This Mew shirt

I wear that one pretty regularly.

And an oversized grey B/W starter shirt I got for like $5 on clearance I use as a sleep shirt. I can't find a picture of that one since it's out of print apparently.

I have a few Charizard shirts that I got from Sears a while back. Sadly, I outgrew a lot of my older Pokemon shirts that I loved to death. XD

Boy howdy, would I love a shirt with a design made by Kari Fry, in particular these three:
    Fire Spinners | Kari Fry
    Thundershocks | Kari Fry
    Hydro Pumps | Kari Fry

Under partial construction

Me and my brother each had a black Pokemon shirt with Pikachu and the Kanto starters on it when we were kids. We had it in the late 90s and it was too big for us, so we used it as sleep shirts as a sleep shirt. This is the only picture of the shirt I could find on the internet.

We don't have the shirts anymore though.
    Fear my iron tail Emolga

Blog Entries

Follow Chibster on Tumblr Visit Chibster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ocelotl View Post
    I have a few Charizard shirts that I got from Sears a while back. Sadly, I outgrew a lot of my older Pokemon shirts that I loved to death. XD

Boy howdy, would I love a shirt with a design made by Kari Fry, in particular these three:
    Fire Spinners | Kari Fry
    Thundershocks | Kari Fry
    Hydro Pumps | Kari Fry
    I think one those specific designs are on clearance on TheYetee. Let me check!

Thundershocks The only women's sizes available are S and XL. Oh and as a heads up, keep track of the daily t-shirt websites using this website:Day of the Shirt Her designs usually come up on TheYetee.
    It's me, kyogre545! 3DS FC: 1864-8930-3851
    Claims: Gin (GNG), Inuyasha, Edward Elric, Vash the Stampede, Makoto Tachibana, Kyogre, Drizzle, Blue Apricorn, Squirtle Doll,, Micaiah, Crimson Loftwing, Smiles and Tears, Peaceful Days
    FS: Metang Klefki Ferroseed
    Join my clubs! ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH, Swanna Fan Club, Sweets+Sugary things, W is for Wumbology, the Study of Wumbo!